Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Room 101 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/room-101-a-61659.html)

Ken Moss 08-06-2012 08:35

Room 101

For a long time now I have had an ever-growing list of things which I would happily toss into Room 101 and so I thought I'd open the question up to Accyweb. Yesterday's shopping excursion reminded me of this one:

People who don't shunt their trollies properly into each other in the trolley bays, leaving some poor collection lad to tidy up the mess before they can be wheeled back to the store.

susie123 08-06-2012 08:42

Re: Room 101

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken Moss (Post 996528)
For a long time now I have had an ever-growing list of things which I would happily toss into Room 101 and so I thought I'd open the question up to Accyweb. Yesterday's shopping excursion reminded me of this one:

People who don't shunt their trollies properly into each other in the trolley bays, leaving some poor collection lad to tidy up the mess before they can be wheeled back to the store.

Ah but if the users tidied them up the collector would have nothing to do and then he'd be out of a job and one more unemployment statistic! :rolleyes:;)

jaysay 08-06-2012 08:46

My deposit in Room 101 would be junk mail, even though I'm registered not to receive it I still get loads

cashman 08-06-2012 08:47

Defo shunt the idle knobs that leave trolleys in parking spaces, lazy idle sods.:(

lancsdave 08-06-2012 09:10

The signs around the town centre that say No Alchohol Zone, waste of space !!

Bob Dobson 08-06-2012 09:23

The signs on the motorway that say 'No street lights on midnight to 5am' I have difficulty reading them in the dark, and in any case, people can see that there's no lights on......and then there's the signs on the motorway that say - Junction 26 - 17miles, 17minutes.

Margaret Pilkington 08-06-2012 10:01

I have so many things that I would consign to Room 10......people who pick up after their dog then hang the bag full of doo-doo on a tree branch. What's that all about?
I would like to load the stuff into a blunderbuss and shoot them with it.

People who put supermarket baskets back with the handles in the wrong position....so that you have to sort it before you can put your basket back.
Junk Mail..........Junk telephone calls.........charity muggers........people who use their mobile phones on public transport, and speak loudly for a full one hour journey.
People who put their feet on the seats of public transport - and when you point out the signs which ask them not to do this, they glare at you like you are in the wrong.
My list goes on and on.

flashy 08-06-2012 10:30

Kids that play music out loud on buses.....get your headphones in you annoying little ..........

People who throw litter on the floor.....that really REALLY annoys me, i have been known to go upto people and rollock them about it, or shout very sarcastic comments at them so they get embarrased and usually pick up what they have dropped

Margaret Pilkington 08-06-2012 10:36

good for you Shaz....we need more people like you!

maxthecollie 08-06-2012 12:08

Motorway signs which say fog ,just when you have driven through it.

Ken Moss 08-06-2012 17:18

People who don't acknowledge you when you give way.

Ignorant swine.

Claytoner40 08-06-2012 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 996549)
I have so many things that I would consign to Room 10......people who pick up after their dog then hang the bag full of doo-doo on a tree branch. What's that all about?
I would like to load the stuff into a blunderbuss and shoot them with it.

People who put supermarket baskets back with the handles in the wrong position....so that you have to sort it before you can put your basket back.
Junk Mail..........Junk telephone calls.........charity muggers........people who use their mobile phones on public transport, and speak loudly for a full one hour journey.
People who put their feet on the seats of public transport - and when you point out the signs which ask them not to do this, they glare at you like you are in the wrong.
My list goes on and on.

I have to agree with everyone of these Margaret.

egg&chips 08-06-2012 19:57

Jerks who ignore signs indicating that the empty lane that they are driving in is coming to an end, passing patiently queuing motorists, then expecting to barge in when the like. As my old boss used to say, "it's like weeping through someone's letterbox then ringing the bell to ask how far it went."

susie123 08-06-2012 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by egg&chips (Post 996632)
As my old boss used to say, "it's like weeping through someone's letterbox then ringing the bell to ask how far it went."

?? Don't think you meant weeping!!:eek::rolleyes:

Margaret Pilkington 08-06-2012 20:09

More like wazzing!