Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-05-2012, 13:29   #811
Senior Member+

Re: Alcohol/Canal

Not all of them get along. Here is a standoff between clone add fire extinguisher
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0016.jpg (551.4 KB, 10 views)
Old 20-05-2012, 13:31   #812
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Not all of them get along. Here is a standoff between clone add fire extinguisher
Was it High Noon when you tokk that pic?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 13:51   #813
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Was it High Noon when you tokk that pic?
Would of been better. Nope. About an hour ago. :-)
Old 20-05-2012, 18:16   #814

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
You will have to submit photos for a proper assessment to take place,but as the base is open to assist in mating I cannot see that they will have flowers in or be acting as a vase.

Traffic Clones, as opposed to Traffic Cones, thats Cones for traffic are unable to climb steps, or stairs, very similar to Daleks, (and are the same shape coincidently)

They are unable to negotiate obstacles, which gives us an advantage. The uploaded photo demonstrates this problem.
I await your report agent singleton, nanoo nanoo, mork, over and out, Ooh ere misses.
Thank you very much for this information. Unfortunately I don't know how to upload photos on to this site, additionally I don't want to be seen as noseying into people's houses taking photos as it's bad enough having to lurk suspiciously on a street corner to have a cigarette. From what you say though it sounds as though things might be ok and I might just be in panic mode. But do you think they might have turned themselves upside down to fool people into thinking they're harmless domestic objects? And my partner just pointed out that Daleks have now evolved so that they can get up and downstairs! I don't think we are at all safe, I will investigate further tomorrow and do a search of my office to make sure we haven't been infiltrated over the weekend.
Nanoo nanoo, over and out - Agent Singleton signing out.
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 22:31   #815
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
Thank you very much for this information. Unfortunately I don't know how to upload photos on to this site, additionally I don't want to be seen as noseying into people's houses taking photos as it's bad enough having to lurk suspiciously on a street corner to have a cigarette. From what you say though it sounds as though things might be ok and I might just be in panic mode. But do you think they might have turned themselves upside down to fool people into thinking they're harmless domestic objects? And my partner just pointed out that Daleks have now evolved so that they can get up and downstairs! I don't think we are at all safe, I will investigate further tomorrow and do a search of my office to make sure we haven't been infiltrated over the weekend.
Nanoo nanoo, over and out - Agent Singleton signing out.
I think you should tell your partner that daleks are on the telly, and not real, but clones are a real and present danger as witnessed by their presence all around us.

To upload a photo, when you click"reply post", in the box that you type in, above it there is a paper clip. clicking this opens the box that lets you upload photos. When this is mastered the world is your lobster.

And yes you have permission from the committee to have a good gawp through windows in the nations interest.

Remember the world is depending on you. this tape will self destruct in............. ...........bum, that went off soon.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2012, 21:27   #816

A message for our leader Davemac - I have been out today with my camera ready to photograph my evidence after being given your permission - both vases have disappeared mysteriously over the weekend, one has been replaced by a cream coloured vase with lilies poking out the top, the other apparently gone forever not sure what to do next would appreciate your advice, on a brighter note no evidence of cones, clones or clowns in my office (well maybe a couple of clowns but can cope with them) - signing out now, etc etc etc.....
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2012, 22:30   #817
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
A message for our leader Davemac - I have been out today with my camera ready to photograph my evidence after being given your permission - both vases have disappeared mysteriously over the weekend, one has been replaced by a cream coloured vase with lilies poking out the top, the other apparently gone forever not sure what to do next would appreciate your advice, on a brighter note no evidence of cones, clones or clowns in my office (well maybe a couple of clowns but can cope with them) - signing out now, etc etc etc.....
You must maintain a constant alert status ready for when they reappear, When you call me the leader I feel so rownry

<
Old 22-05-2012, 07:03   #818
Senior Member+

As you see anne Dave has taught me to always maintain red alert status
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0018.jpg (560.7 KB, 14 views)
Old 22-05-2012, 08:47   #819
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Is that a secret agent disguised as an HBC wheelie bin Restless
Old 22-05-2012, 12:21   #820
Senior Member+

Quote:
Do you know what the odds are for a picture to contain both a traffic clone, as opposed to traffic cones, thats cones for traffic, and a shopping trolley in the same picture.
Never mind the fact that it is inside a shopping trolley as well, I think you should buy a lottery ticket!

I assumed you took the photo up your back passage.............short pause for innuendos to be inserted...........and had backup from the group Clone Harvester Under Military Protection. Thats CHUMP for short.

I have just noticed in the background there is a breeding stack, you were lucky to get away.

Last edited by davemac; 22-05-2012 at 12:24.
Old 22-05-2012, 13:15   #821
Senior Member+

Seems there is a couple outside my back door.... Pics to follow
Old 22-05-2012, 21:39   #822
Senior Member+

Old 22-05-2012, 21:43   #823
Senior Member+

The extinguisher report is that it has reversed direction and is now lurking around Riley's Swing bridge, lets be careful out there. The baby extinguisher is still bobbing around the Conservative Club, but don't worry its not a member so they wont let it in.

Secondly I was Walking around Wilson's Playing field when a Clone, as opposed to traffic cones, thats cones for traffic, jumped out and exposed his position to me. I was non plussed, my plus had never been so nonned.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF3601.JPG (499.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3928.JPG (500.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3869.JPG (487.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 22-05-2012, 21:46   #824
Senior Member+

Quote:
You said a couple, I can see three, any explanation for not telling us the full story?
Old 23-05-2012, 06:08   #825
Senior Member+

Are they reproducing
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..