Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-05-2012, 08:20   #796
Resting In Peace

Re: Alcohol/Canal

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
I know its a long shot, but I ordered the red one just to check out the theory, it should go with my tutu.
We need pics of that outfit!
Old 18-05-2012, 10:49   #797
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Ladies please, (in fact let me rephrase that) Lady & Heth (told you ) it's a damned dirty job, but someone has to do it. You could never comprehend the difficulty, anxiety & furtive shiftyness I've had use to gather this information.
heeheehee! Yeah you did say you will get me back but c'mon thought it would be better than that seen as your the best ass in the world?!
I never think about the last.
heth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 16:00   #798
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Oooh goody - can I start looking for a hat?
Its going to be a nudist marriage, but hats and shoes are a must. If you could post pictures of your outfit we can then coordinate the guest list.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 16:01   #799
Senior Member+

Quote:
We need pics of that outfit!
I've only just ordered it, so it will take time to arrive.
Old 18-05-2012, 16:04   #800
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Its going to be a nudist marriage
Does Restless know that?
Old 18-05-2012, 16:15   #801
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Its going to be a nudist marriage, but hats and shoes are a must. If you could post pictures of your outfit we can then coordinate the guest list.
Will you be going to Jamaica? Bit cold in Accy!

Old 18-05-2012, 16:56   #802
Resting In Peace

Here's a couple of male guests... and the chairs will have more clothes on than the guests!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nudist.jpg (34.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg chairs.jpg (8.0 KB, 7 views)
Old 18-05-2012, 19:57   #803
Senior Member+

Quote:
Does Restless know that?
It was his idea.
Old 18-05-2012, 20:00   #804
Senior Member+

Quote:
Will you be going to Jamaica? Bit cold in Accy!

That sand can chaff in the wrong place.
Old 18-05-2012, 21:18   #805
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heth View Post
heeheehee! Yeah you did say you will get me back but c'mon thought it would be better than that seen as your the best ass in the world?!
Just a gentle reminder, there will be others, as & when.
Old 18-05-2012, 23:33   #806
Senior Member+

And I thought the Fire extinguisher and the clone getting married was disturbing...
Old 19-05-2012, 18:18   #807

To get back to very important matters I think I have something very important to report. I was outside work the other day having a cigarette and minding my own business when I noticed something resembling a cone in someone's window which was impersonating a flower vase. I then turned round to find something similar on the opposite street (I was on a corner). Does this mean that they have now started to infiltrate our homes and should I be concerned if one suddenly appears on my windowsill? I would appreciate advice from the experts as I am extremely concerned for my safety and the safety of my family.
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2012, 19:08   #808
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
To get back to very important matters I think I have something very important to report. I was outside work the other day having a cigarette and minding my own business when I noticed something resembling a cone in someone's window which was impersonating a flower vase. I then turned round to find something similar on the opposite street (I was on a corner). Does this mean that they have now started to infiltrate our homes and should I be concerned if one suddenly appears on my windowsill? I would appreciate advice from the experts as I am extremely concerned for my safety and the safety of my family.
The chief expert (davemac) wil probably want to know whether it was a cone or a clone. And the colour?

Mind you he's not been the same since that machine messed with his brain (post 763)...
Old 19-05-2012, 21:05   #809

Quote:
The chief expert (davemac) wil probably want to know whether it was a cone or a clone. And the colour?

Mind you he's not been the same since that machine messed with his brain (post 763)...
They were identical - both red cylindrical objects (may have been disguising their true shape) with a white stripe in the middle - one had white lilies coming out the top and the other had unidentifiable red flowers. I could take photos but don't want to be seen as loitering outside peoples front windows and also don't know how to upload - but I would appreciate our expert Davemacs opinion as to whether further investigation might be needed - by the way they were both in houses which are near to water!
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2012, 23:39   #810
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
You will have to submit photos for a proper assessment to take place,but as the base is open to assist in mating I cannot see that they will have flowers in or be acting as a vase.

Traffic Clones, as opposed to Traffic Cones, thats Cones for traffic are unable to climb steps, or stairs, very similar to Daleks, (and are the same shape coincidently)

They are unable to negotiate obstacles, which gives us an advantage. The uploaded photo demonstrates this problem.
I await your report agent singleton, nanoo nanoo, mork, over and out, Ooh ere misses.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2985.JPG (401.1 KB, 9 views)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..