Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-09-2005, 21:40   #16
I am Banned

Re: Pet Hates

* ignorant customers who talk for half an hour when they stand at the bar, then when you go off to serve sombody else they start shouting at you "it was my turn next"

* customers who tell you to smile when youve done a ten hour shift and dont finish for another two hours and its been really busy.

* people scraping their fork or knife down a plate so that it squeaks.

* cars who beep there horn at you and wolf whistle it turns out to be an old man or a young guy leering at you.(really gives me the heebie geebies)

* people who spit on the floor in the mens toilets when i have to clean the pub.
(it takes me ages as im nearly being sick) so guys think about the cleaners please!

* i could go on for ever but you will only get fed up!!!! lol
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-09-2005, 21:44   #17

it seems like your pet hate is bar work lol
dazzalam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 23:56   #18
I am Banned

yep but its a familiy business so i cant let the parentals down really.
i do it out of love!! bless my cotton socks! lol

but i also work in a video shop and the customers can get a bit too iffy then! sometimes i just want to shoot them sounds bad but when your telling them that somethings wrong with their account or they owe money they will argue with you that there correct, when as plain as day there account tells you the history or there purchases etc, there wrong all the time and they should just listen to me in the first place i am only doing my job! but the public can be very annoying and ignorant!

hehe im a very easy person to wind up!!! lol
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2005, 12:50   #19
God Member

I have quite a strange one (or so slinky thinks) Anything that makes a 'glug glug' noise when it's being it's being poured, it goes right through me !!
Old 17-09-2005, 12:52   #20

stupid f,ing old women who cant control their f,ing dogs...which when growling and snapping inches away from me she says..."its ok, it wont bite" i nearly said "yeah but i might!!"
Old 17-09-2005, 12:53   #21
God Member

Tinks also has a very strange one, Things with labels have to be facing front ways.
So when I go up for a brew, i always make it my mission to turn all her tea coffee and sugar caddy's so they are facing the wall. he he he.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2005, 12:57   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
Tinks also has a very strange one, Things with labels have to be facing front ways.
OMG slink!!!!!!!!! lmfao shhhh

People who put underwear and socks on their washing line .......... theres just no need DON'T DO IT! ... Put them in the dryer or get a clothes maiden at least
Old 17-09-2005, 13:02   #23
God Member

Drunk people that spit all over you when they are talking to you.....................YUCK!!!

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2005, 13:09   #24

old men with dirty fingernails and "suspicious" substances on their hands giving you money that looks like its been used as a tissue
Old 17-09-2005, 13:16   #25
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
I feel liberated, I am not alone in my CBD

It takes me ages to unpack the shopping, but is a work of art when its on the shelves
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2005, 13:18   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I feel liberated, I am not alone in my CBD

It takes me ages to unpack the shopping, but is a work of art when its on the shelves

i bet your cd's are in alphabeticl order too arent they!!!
Old 17-09-2005, 13:25   #27
Beacon of light

cupboard/wardrobe doors left open......why put a door on something and then fail to close it.....likewise drawers left open.....jars with lids only half screwed on.......dregs of milk left in the bottle and put back in the fridge........greasy washing up water left in the washing up bowl, with one teaspoon in the bottom.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2005, 22:02   #28
Accy Goddess

Mmm lets see I have loads.
Squeeky balloons.
Smelly food.
Spiders.
Ignorant People.
Very loud drunken people.
Spitting.
The list is endless.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2005, 23:31   #29

1.People that have hangers with their suit jackets etc hanging in their cars.It makes me angry as hell,lol.
2.People that drive like idiots whilst a phone is stuck to their ear.
3.People that drive with no seatbelts.
4.People that drive with no seatbelts and a phone stuck to their ear and driving like idiots...or should I just say asians.
Go on tell me off.No i'm not being racist,i drive a bus 60 hours a week.That is what I see.A blatent disregard for english law and it's more than a pet hate.
PILKYBUSDRIVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2005, 01:44   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by PILKYBUSDRIVER
1.People that have hangers with their suit jackets etc hanging in their cars.It makes me angry as hell,lol.
2.People that drive like idiots whilst a phone is stuck to their ear.
3.People that drive with no seatbelts.
4.People that drive with no seatbelts and a phone stuck to their ear and driving like idiots...or should I just say asians.
Go on tell me off.No i'm not being racist,i drive a bus 60 hours a week.That is what I see.A blatent disregard for english law and it's more than a pet hate.

so basically its just drivers then eh??!!!! lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..