Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2005, 22:11   #31

Re: Pet Hates

Glad I started this thread, and getting all you accringtonians venting your spleen

keep it up folks
dazzalam is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-09-2005, 22:22   #32
God Member

Speedo's on the beach DON'T DO IT BOY'S !!
Old 18-09-2005, 22:23   #33
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romps
Clutter........................................... ... I'm very tidy if i don't need it it goes!
Ha ha, I think a photo of our dining room is needed. Then you might change your mind.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2005, 22:27   #34
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny gem
i bet your cd's are in alphabeticl order too arent they!!!
this is sad but mine are! my cd collection which i am very proud off is in alphabetical order and so is my dvd collection! i work in a video shop and with doing it at work its natural for me to do it at home!
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2005, 21:35   #35
God Member

my pet hate is people say they'll do something and they dont and so leave all of us who couldve done it running round at the last minute doing what they shouldve done 2 wks before

Does that make sense?
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2005, 17:58   #36
God Member

A bad pint!
Bullies
An eatery that cannot cook steak properly!

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 12:13   #37
God Member

WASPS!!!!
Why do they have it in for me? I'm always being told "if you leave them alone they'll leave you alone" ......... OK I leave them alone so why do the insist on turning me into a quivering mess by chasing me down the street?

I bet the little bleeders can communicate and tell each other I'm a soft target!!
Old 22-09-2005, 12:17   #38

i have gotta admit tink, and this isnt personal , but you guys who freak out when a wasps comes near make my summer, I cant help but pmsl, when I see someone doing the "wasp dance", the best free comedy on the planet, long live the wasp
Old 22-09-2005, 12:19   #39
I am Banned

You aint only one tinks i was trapped on the bus with one who followed me & gradully tried to move down seats till my stop

They are sneaky blighters i got stung last year & dont know how it got there, my daughter smacked my arm hard jokingly & the shearing pain ooooooooooo hurt bad i had my coat on & an sll so took it off & i had a sting puncture on my arm in agony for rest of day, spoilt the day at the theme park.

Tho having said that this year hasn't been so bad not seen many this summer thank god
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 12:21   #40
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzalam
i have gotta admit tink, and this isnt personal , but you guys who freak out when a wasps comes near make my summer, I cant help but pmsl, when I see someone doing the "wasp dance", the best free comedy on the planet, long live the wasp
PMSL i do the dance then run fast but im a damsel in distress
Old 22-09-2005, 12:22   #41
I am Banned

White socks & jesus shoes a big NO NO
Old 22-09-2005, 12:25   #42
God Member

Hahaha this wasp one made me laugh!!!!!!!!!! I have just been to the shop to get a sandwich for my dinner, and a wasp flew near me................did I do the dance??...........................course I bloody did, then legged it. I HATE THE THINGS ((((leave me alone)))))))

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 12:27   #43

damn, missed it could have done with a good belly chuckle
Old 22-09-2005, 12:37   #44
God Member

Well I've decide I'm going to have the last laugh at the wasps, I'm going to wear a bee suit ........... permanently
Old 22-09-2005, 12:40   #45

but tink, will you still do the dance with the suit on cos that will be even better

lmao

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..