Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-09-2005, 09:27   #1

Pet Hates

We all have our little quirks and things that seem so small to everyone else but such a big deal to us just curious about other peoples mine is
people drinking straight from a 2 litre bottle, the main reason is at least half of it goes flat, never mind Peter Kay and his crap pop what about crap FLAT pop ughghghghg!!!!!!!!
dazzalam is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-09-2005, 09:31   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Pet Hates

could be worse,could be flat beer. LOL
Old 15-09-2005, 09:36   #3

Yeah but there is an excuse to drink it its still got alcohol in it lol put pop without the pop would be called flat wunnit, i mean imagine walking into the shop and asking for a bottle of flat lol
Old 15-09-2005, 09:42   #4
God Member

my biggest pet hate has to be middle lane motorway drivers, it drives me mad, literally!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 09:45   #5

or what about them that never take notice of you indicating when you want to change lane especially when you see you junction approaching
Old 15-09-2005, 09:56   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
my biggest pet hate has to be middle lane motorway drivers, it drives me mad, literally!!!
I agree Harwood Red,and what about those who drive all the way around the outside of roundabouts ?? AARRGGHH !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 15-09-2005, 10:33   #7
Clearly Classy.......

Thick, loud common people............... I just cringe.
Half done jobs.................................. drives me nuts.
Slapdash people.............................. I could starangle.
People who say 'it'll do'.................... when it clearly could be better.
Clutter........................................... ... I'm very tidy if i don't need it it goes!
Dirty people and homes................... there really is no need.

OMG how anal am I!!!

Ps and people who think they are superior to me...........how could they be it's just not possible!!!...........sorry couldn't resist!!!

My Gallery My Albums
Romps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 10:39   #8
Senior Member+

My pet hate is ignorant people!!

I can't stand it there is absolutely no need for it, i work in a large toy shop and people who come in can be so ignorant and abusive you would'nt believe!

EG: People come into our shop christmas eve (our busiest time of the year) demanding the most popular toy that year, when they find out we dont have it because everyone has bought it well then that would be my fault and ive ruined xmas for his whole family and his 5 year old will be soo miserable and then he spends the next 10 minutes swearing and screaming and shouting at me like im going to pull one out of nowhere for his arrogance!!

I had an old lady swearing at me at the register because her shopping came to more than she had thought it would (my fault again) she then stormed off without her shopping that she had paid for i went after her and she said "keep the f**king shopping" so i left it bagged up for her, apparently she went back later in a better mood to collect it.

Alot of the time there is just no need for the attitude people have, but thats probably mainly people from preston its like my dad says the people of Accrington are not as ignorant and are alot more friendly that people here.

I was always told to mind my Ps and Qs, i think to many people forget them.
MUMMIBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 10:49   #9
God Member

My pet hate is when people ask you a question, so you reply, but they were not listening anyway, then ask the same question again about five minutes later.

My hubby is always doing this to me. Why ask me a question, if you aren't really interested enough to listen to the reply??. That really drives me mad.

Another one at the moment, People that say "Inn'it" after ever sentence..................omg what is that all about??
How thick do these people really sound, when all the say is " I went to the shop Inn'it".........grrrrrrrrrr .

Another one, people who whinge relentlessly about something for weeks, but don't do anything about it. If it is getting on your nerves that much, just change it, or shut it!!!!!!.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 11:01   #10

[QUOTE] I know just what you mean i have a 19 year old son, who for some strange reason sees a black man from the streets of America, starin back at him in the mirror, I could never see the humour in Ali G, but I do now,
Old 15-09-2005, 11:37   #11
God Member

people who will never admit they are wrong when it is blatantly obvious to them and everyone else that they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 11:55   #12
Give, give, give member

People who always need reassurance. They say something and say 'don't they......?' as if needing confirmation all the time.

Second pet hate, people who don't use their car indicators, they come to a junction/mini roundabout and expect you to guess their intention. Each and everyone gets the Rindy finger.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 12:36   #13
Resident Waffler

Self centred people.

Drivers who don't indicate for pedestrians.

Generalisations (such as "all Liverpudlians..........")

Intollerance (hoist with own petard - more tollerance would result in less pet hates)

"tear here" wrappers which absolutely refuse to tear.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 12:55   #14
white rabbits

cleaning the toilet....
Old 15-09-2005, 13:17   #15
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret
cleaning the toilet....
Cleaning other peoples toilets, or your own when people don't use the loo brush! Yuk.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..