Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-07-2006, 01:15   #1
God Member

story time

right just a bit of fun.
lets create a story
I,ll start with the first bit of the story and you got to carry it on...IT CAN INCLUDE MEMBERS , MEETS , AND JUST ABOUT ANYTHING .here goes

Once upon a time there was a nice little website called accyweb,It had lots of members and people sat at their computers each night to get together and chat and exchange opinions on all sorts of different things.

Last edited by cherokee; 26-07-2006 at 01:22.
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-07-2006, 03:36   #2
resting in peace

The chat usuallly revolved around such things as how much cholesterol was in jam butties or whether Jamaica Ginger Cake really was an aphrodisiac and (in this hot weather) why they'd never got round to making Treacle flavoured ice cream.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 10:58   #3

Re: story time

Perhaps one of these reasons the treacle ice cream was not being made, was that most of the miners at the Sabden Treacle mine, where out on strike, due to fact that management had sacked one of the men, who was caught smuggling some treacle out in his lunch box.
expat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 12:12   #4

The men went on strike, but, it was not commom knowledge that he had also previously been dismissed by his former employer who had cought him stealing from the Hapton Jam butty mines.
Old 26-07-2006, 14:35   #5
Resting in peace

However, an ace reporter from the Observer did a little digging (no, not in the treacle mine or the Hapton Jam Butty mines) and brought the facts to light. The workers were so incensed that they seized upon their erstwhile workmate and ......
pendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 18:03   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendy
an ace reporter from the Observer.
This can only be said in fiction.

Anyway, only way to get the truth was the torture of a treacling, jam and feathering, spread by our favourite muckspreaders, Chav and Garinda.
Turns out a little bit of industrial espionage going on here, sent by Lyons and Robertsons to analyse our secret recipe, how could they turn this around to their advantage ? ...

Last edited by katex; 26-07-2006 at 18:06.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 22:44   #7
God Member

so off chav and garinda go into their secret conference room to plot just how much torture they should inflict on the culprit of the treacle and jam butty mines. ummmm thought chav, would it be the feather duster or the sticky stuff that would get the best results? so heads together could they really come up with the perfect torture?
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2006, 08:04   #8

Eventually chav and garinda walked into the room and the culprit said " I give up please take off those ugly mask and identify yourself " chav and garinda looked at each other and said " what masks! "
expat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2006, 11:03   #9

He said I didn't say masks, I said Basques.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..