Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2004, 19:10   #16
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: The Dangers of P.M's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
Whatever my friend I'm happy for you to have an opinion.... please try and express it without resorting to personal insults. That all I ask......
Believe me when I say there is nothing personal, I would hate for you to think that I wanted to get personal, having you as an electronic contact is shock enough!

P.S. I'm just going out to the pub, please don't think my not replying is some form of moral victory for you from what I've heard you have no morals & before you ask for proof of that I can't give it to you because I DELETE my pm's because they are just idle chatter between friends.
Accrington Web
Old 01-11-2004, 19:14   #17
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
Believe me when I say there is nothing personal, I would hate for you to think that I wanted to get personal, having you as an electronic contact is shock enough!

P.S. I'm just going out to the pub, please don't think my not replying is some form of moral victory for you from what I've heard you have no morals & before you ask for proof of that I can't give it to you because I DELETE my pm's because they are just idle chatter between friends.
Not a problem Less, I woudn't mind a having a pint or two myself, have a good night.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 01-11-2004, 20:15   #18
I am Band

Re: Scary Monsters... Super creeps!

Well well, Mr Douglas. Not only have upset the greater proportion on Accyweb, more importantly, you have incurred the wrath of Lettie.
She is far too polite and shy to ask why you have been neglecting her box, (Pm, that is). Lettie is beginning to feel that the sands of time are catching up with her because you have passed up on the chance to whisper electronic sweet nothings on these long winter nights, and left her high and dry on the shelf.
I will warn you, Lettie is a high maintenance gal and very demanding, both physically and financially; I'm already well into my last 100k.
But most of all, Lettie has taste. So don't bother wasting your time, and more importantly, Lettie's time!

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Old 01-11-2004, 20:32   #19
Member.

B***** this, Miss Lettie is for to much of a lady for the likes of me...in fact I'm sure I would only disappoint her. I happen to believe she wouldn’t want to loose your affections even when you penniless!! And to be honest there are two fine ladies already in my life and that’s more enough for this weak and feeble man. You’re a gentleman Sir…..I should know because I was one myself once. I would want to waist anyones time and to be honest people shouldn't be waisting there's, but hey that's their choice.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 01-11-2004, 21:47   #20

Please remember that this is the anything goes section & if Doug wishes to try to wind me up he is more than welcome.

Last edited by Less; 01-11-2004 at 21:51.
Old 01-11-2004, 21:54   #21
Resident Waffler

I'm just trying to decide how to interpret the fact that lettie's box is untouched because she is a lady..............what does that mean I am?

Old 01-11-2004, 21:59   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
I'm just trying to decide how to interpret the fact that lettie's box is untouched because she is a lady..............what does that mean I am?
I know what I think you are but for some reason it seems to fail in translation for others!
Old 01-11-2004, 22:08   #23
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
It's now't I've said, if it helps I concider you all to be lady's...........

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 01-11-2004, 22:19   #24

Quote:
My names Leslie NOT, Lesley!
Old 01-11-2004, 22:23   #25
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
My names Leslie NOT, Lesley!
I'm trying not to rise to this less, I really am......

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 01-11-2004, 22:24   #26
Resident Waffler

But he said "lady's" not "ladies"

Old 01-11-2004, 22:27   #27

perhaps thats Latin for EASY?
Old 01-11-2004, 22:27   #28
Always EVIL within us

Quote:
And according to my birth certificate (and fiance) I too am male.......
Old 01-11-2004, 22:34   #29
Member.

I recall a lady asking a question, and I aimed my reply at that lady with the broad comment that in respect of those individuals who are female only, that I conceder them all to be lady's. If I wanted to infer anything else towards you gentlemen I would have said it directly. Maybe the same misinterpretation was applied to the origins of this thread. Just a thought…

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 01-11-2004, 22:34   #30
Member.

Wrong button.....

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..