Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-06-2007, 23:12   #76
God Member

Re: The state of this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
Erm been taking Ian Rush's advice & drinking milk

Ooo another harwoodrederisms
ooo can't come out with most of them...its a family forum love

Although did manage to congratulate accrington cricket team when presenting man of match award only to then apologise and remind them that they lost!!!!!!! oops

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-06-2007, 23:15   #77
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
ooo can't come out with most of them...its a family forum love

Although did manage to congratulate accrington cricket team when presenting man of match award only to then apologise and remind them that they lost!!!!!!! oops
pmsl cant wait for next stanley match hehehehehee
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 23:32   #78
God Member

Having read through this thread I am astouded!

Accy Mafia my left butt cheek!

Sucking up among each other as they are friends cow pats!

Bitching my right butt cheek!

I have been here nearly 2 years and even seen friends have dingdongs but thats on here and shouldnt be taken with any offence. If people get stroppy ove something legit then others will be stroppy back. Last time something like this erupted I let rip because it could have spoiled something else. If there are private problems between members then take them away from the thread and let rip over that in PM's and when its sorted people can come back on get on with things as per normal

Anyone wanting to join and seeing the mention of Accy mafia, cliques, persistant bitching etc are going to be put off joining so we are all loosing out. Please lets keep the humour the inteligent conversations inuendo etc and do away with the nastiness stroppiness and bitching please. It is still a site for all and thats what makes it what it is.

I am not saying we will all get on but at least show respect for other members and leave them out because if you drag them in they will hold there own and it will be on the same lines.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 23:44   #79
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Having read through this thread I am astouded!

Accy Mafia my left butt cheek!

Sucking up among each other as they are friends cow pats!

Bitching my right butt cheek!

I have been here nearly 2 years and even seen friends have dingdongs but thats on here and shouldnt be taken with any offence. If people get stroppy ove something legit then others will be stroppy back. Last time something like this erupted I let rip because it could have spoiled something else. If there are private problems between members then take them away from the thread and let rip over that in PM's and when its sorted people can come back on get on with things as per normal

Anyone wanting to join and seeing the mention of Accy mafia, cliques, persistant bitching etc are going to be put off joining so we are all loosing out. Please lets keep the humour the inteligent conversations inuendo etc and do away with the nastiness stroppiness and bitching please. It is still a site for all and thats what makes it what it is.

I am not saying we will all get on but at least show respect for other members and leave them out because if you drag them in they will hold there own and it will be on the same lines.
Amen to that!!!!!!
piltymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 01:06   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by piltymon View Post
Why is it that every thread in this forum seems to turn into a slanging match between the posters? People just seem to want to bleat and whine at each other and look better than the other posters. Nobody is putting forward actual facts in an informative way. Nobody is suggesting legitimate solutions to the topics. Can somebody please tell me why that is?
Because this is lancashire at its best. do what I did get out
Old 18-06-2007, 02:13   #81
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bygum View Post
Because this is lancashire at its best. do what I did get out
Erm, I'm in Alabama, USA. Been in the USA for quite a few years now
Old 18-06-2007, 06:47   #82
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Amen to that!!!!!!
So good to see you've changed your mind now Piltymon and agree with Spuggie.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 08:58   #83
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Why is it that every thread in this forum seems to turn into a slanging match between the posters? People just seem to want to bleat and whine at each other and look better than the other posters. Nobody is putting forward actual facts in an informative way. Nobody is suggesting legitimate solutions to the topics. Can somebody please tell me why that is?
well it was alright before you come on

stop being a miserable sod! and SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEE
accyweb is a fun forum so have FUN
Old 18-06-2007, 11:53   #84
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
So good to see you've changed your mind now Piltymon and agree with Spuggie.
I was mainly agreeing with his last line, not the whole post.
Old 18-06-2007, 11:59   #85
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
well it was alright before you come on

stop being a miserable sod! and SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEE
accyweb is a fun forum so have FUN
I see you are still singling out single people to criticise and call names. You just called me a "miserable sod". Does that mean that you won't cry and whinge if I call you an idiot for not getting the point?

I gave you all the opportunity to have a personal attack at me in a thread specifically for the task and yet you all still seem to want to drag your own forum down! Other new members see these threads full of personal attacks and I'm sure that, at least some of them will think twice about joining accyweb. The funny thing is that even when you all got a place to insult me and keep ON topic there were relatively few that actually bothered. Those that did were pretty lame about doing so too. Continue to fight each other and watch as you destroy the forum for yourselves.
Old 18-06-2007, 12:02   #86
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I see you are still singling out single people to criticise and call names. You just called me a "miserable sod". Does that mean that you won't cry and whinge if I call you an idiot for not getting the point?

I gave you all the opportunity to have a personal attack at me in a thread specifically for the task and yet you all still seem to want to drag your own forum down! Other new members see these threads full of personal attacks and I'm sure that, at least some of them will think twice about joining accyweb. The funny thing is that even when you all got a place to insult me and keep ON topic there were relatively few that actually bothered. Those that did were pretty lame about doing so too. Continue to fight each other and watch as you destroy the forum for yourselves.
...and yet you come back, revelling in the trauma, it seems.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 12:09   #87
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
...and yet you come back, revelling in the trauma, it seems.
Why should I let idiots run me off. If they want to run off at the mouth in my direction they are quite entitled to. You idiots are wrecking your own forum by tearing my posts apart and keeping my topics to personal attacks on me. You are too stupid to see that. Have you not seen "The bash each other thread"?
Old 18-06-2007, 12:09   #88
God Member

Quote:
I see you are still singling out single people to criticise and call names.

Continue to fight each other and watch as you destroy the forum for yourselves.

Make your mind up, is everyone fighting each other or singling people out ?

When you extract your head from up your backside I think you will find trolls come and go on here but the forum continues to keep going. Newbies join on a regular basis and it's only those who CHOOSE to stir things up and spit the dummy out who then start complaining of the way it exists.
Old 18-06-2007, 12:11   #89
I am Banned

Quote:
You are too stupid to see that. Have you not seen "The bash each other thread"?
Are u stupid - have u not seen that thread has been removed!
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 12:16   #90
Resident Waffler

Quote:
I was mainly agreeing with his last line, not the whole post.

Then why did you mainly quote the whole post to mainly agree with? Why didn't you mainly edit out the part you were mainly not referring to?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..