Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-03-2005, 15:15   #1
God Member

What is the......................................

What is one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to you???

I am not commenting til other people have!!!

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-03-2005, 15:17   #2
I am Banned

Re: What is the......................................

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
What is one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to you???

I am not commenting til other people have!!!
Thats not fair Slinky !!! lol as u are the thread starter u must start 1st so come on what is it ?!? pmsl!!!
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2005, 15:26   #3
God Member

ok here goes.................

Acouple of years ago me, tinkerbelle, MThead and my hubby were walking along church street after coming out of the REGENCY pub.
As we was walking along I thought I would jump onto my hubbies back for PIGGY BACK to the next pub. As I was only wearing a skirt at the time (and a little g.string) tinkerbelle thought it funny to convince MThead (no that he needed much convincing) to pull my skirt up.
Well it was a lycra skirt and he pulled it up and it stuck around my waist. I was trying to get down off hubbies back to pull my skirt down but hubby didn't know what had happened and kept hold of my legs.
As you can imagine I was led on my back in the end with everything on show. The funny thing was I was outside the kebab shop. So it is a long running joke now that ''I SHOWED MY KEBAB MEAT TO THE KEBAB SHOP''. And if you are thinking 'oh thats ok everyone would have been drunk and would not have seen'', it was 9oclock, in summer in broad daylight and the baileys was full.

There we go ................................................

Miracles do happen!!

Old 30-03-2005, 15:30   #4
God Member

Oh have you started this thread specially for me Slinky because you know there will be pages and pages of mine I will tell an early one from when I was about 13 year old one and then sit on my hands I think then I don't post anymore!

I was down town shopping with my Auntie on a packed Friday afternoon and I needed the loo. I went to the toilets on the bus station and as I was at there I could feel something tickling the side of my leg. Knicker elastic! So I pulled it and pulled it, it seemed never ending! I finished what I had to do, pulled my knicks up and went out side to carry on with the shopping. I had my school uniform skirt on and by the time I had reached the fag cabin outside the market hall, my knickers had slipped right down to round my ankles, I sort of let out a half scream and my Auntie noticed she said "step out of them quick"! So that's what I did I left my knickers sitting in the middle of a packed town centre !!!

Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 30-03-2005 at 15:33.
Tinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2005, 15:34   #5
I am Banned

Oh well after all that theres nowt ive done embarrasing ...if so i claim no memory to it LOL
Old 30-03-2005, 15:35   #6
I am Banned

Pmsl so everyone now knows what we was referring to on another post yesterday LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
ok here goes.................

Acouple of years ago me, tinkerbelle, MThead and my hubby were walking along church street after coming out of the REGENCY pub.
As we was walking along I thought I would jump onto my hubbies back for PIGGY BACK to the next pub. As I was only wearing a skirt at the time (and a little g.string) tinkerbelle thought it funny to convince MThead (no that he needed much convincing) to pull my skirt up.
Well it was a lycra skirt and he pulled it up and it stuck around my waist. I was trying to get down off hubbies back to pull my skirt down but hubby didn't know what had happened and kept hold of my legs.
As you can imagine I was led on my back in the end with everything on show. The funny thing was I was outside the kebab shop. So it is a long running joke now that ''I SHOWED MY KEBAB MEAT TO THE KEBAB SHOP''. And if you are thinking 'oh thats ok everyone would have been drunk and would not have seen'', it was 9oclock, in summer in broad daylight and the baileys was full.

There we go ................................................
Old 30-03-2005, 15:37   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accystanmac
Oh well after all that theres nowt ive done embarrasing ...if so i claim no memory to it LOL
Bailey's window and a mysterious apearing breast, springs to mind for one of yours, I'm sure I can think of many more if you don't post them yourself !
Old 30-03-2005, 15:38   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Bailey's window and a mysterious apearing breast, springs to mind for one of yours, I'm sure I can think of many more if you don't post them yourself !
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking the same.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 30-03-2005, 15:41   #9
I am Banned

Quote:
PMSL now thats not embarrassing was just soo funny !!! LOL not much tit to see
Old 30-03-2005, 15:42   #10
I am Banned

Quote:
LOL i cant remember honest!!!!
Old 30-03-2005, 15:51   #11
I am Banned

The only funniest thing i can think of was u 2 winding that DJ up by telling him i was dead n then i suddenly reincarnate myself week after pmsl!!!!!
Old 30-03-2005, 15:54   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accystanmac
The only funniest thing i can think of was u 2 winding that DJ up by telling him i was dead n then i suddenly reincarnate myself week after pmsl!!!!!

Yeah if i remember rightly he was frightened to death of the manslaughter charges he was going to get slapped with for giving you all them shots!!

That reminds me of another one Asking Alan the wig wearing DJ with a bald head when he had took his wig off if he used Wash & Go I mean come on how original NOT !! His face was a picture!

Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 30-03-2005 at 15:57.
Tinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2005, 15:57   #13
I am Banned

Quote:
Yeah if i remember rightly he was frightened to death of the manslaughter charges he was going to get slapped with for giving you all them shots!!
PMSL!!!!! well those shots were lethal, tho his face when he saw me week after was a picture to be framed LMAO!!!!! U 2 really had him going lol
Old 30-03-2005, 16:00   #14
I am Banned

Quote:
that reminds me of another one Asking Alan the wig wearing DJ with a bald head when he had took his wig off if he used Wash & Go I mean come on how original NOT !! His face was a picture!
Oh yeh!!!!!! PMSL errr wont mention .... backside eh?!? pmslmao!!!!!!
Old 30-03-2005, 16:02   #15
Senior Member+

Mine was last september at the dentist i was having a tooth removed and went into a full scale panic attack, the first one i had ever had hopefuly the last too.I had a very bad experience when i was 15 at the dentist. The dentist did some damage to my jaw bone, low and behold 35 years later having my tooth removed brought it all back to me. After the panic was over they would not let me leave the dentist for 15 minutes in case i had a black out. I would not dare show my face there again. I very nearly died of embarssement.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..