Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-05-2005, 21:05   #16
I am Banned

Re: Urgent Yellow Pages Distributors Required

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal
£12,000? I think you need to double check that. My advert only cost around £500 and that was a medium sized one. Half a page was around £1000

See if you can spot me under Security Services and Equipment
is the spot on your forehead?
removal-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-05-2005, 21:13   #17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal
£12,000? I think you need to double check that. My advert only cost around £500 and that was a medium sized one. Half a page was around £1000

See if you can spot me under Security Services and Equipment
Are you sure about your figures???? If you can get 1/2 page advert for £1,000 PLEASE let me know the name of your YELL agent ???

I agree with vorlon's price .....REALLY wish it was wrong........as I advertise in 5 books...
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 16:43   #18
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

5 books yeah more like Playboy, Penthouse, Readers Wifes, Pig Farmers Weekly, Beano
Old 25-05-2005, 18:32   #19
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
5 books yeah more like Playboy, Penthouse, Readers Wifes, Pig Farmers Weekly, Beano
is your family in the beano or pig farmers weekly, neil? readers wives would be stretching the imagination to far i think.
removal-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 23:17   #20
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by removal-man
is your family in the beano or pig farmers weekly, neil? readers wives would be stretching the imagination to far i think.
My family would be in "Mad House Monthly"
Old 03-06-2005, 00:53   #21

Well, I delivered 'The Phone Book' last year and they said the same as the yellow pages only i ended up doing a double route and trying to find farms here there and everywhere. One farm had all the gates open, an alsatian tied up outside, dead sheep in the fields and horses roaming freely. I wouldn't do that one again............
Steph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 00:54   #22

oh and the money is poor, definately not worth it......... although I did get a sun tan
Steph is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..