Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2005, 05:32   #31
I am Banned

Re: tips about cats

how to feed your cat a pill chav1 style

lock the cat in the outdoor shed

cover shed with petrol and ignite

take pills back to the vet and get a refund and buy yourself a pint
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-12-2005, 08:19   #32
Resident Waffler

I love cats.

I also love cat jokes. A cat loving friend and I are always swapping cat jokes with each other. I see so many of the characteristics in our Bracken.

The new addition to our family, Furby, has a personality which is totally different and equally amusing. Whilst Bracken adopts the air of "superior cat" and acts as if she is very much in charge of the house, dishing out orders to her humans, Furby is the totally insane kitten running riot all over the place, demolishing Christmas decorations and playing football with the baubles. Bracken looks on with an air of disdain, until she thinks no-one is watching and then she has a quick game of tug the tinsel or bat the tree.

I got a great joke the other week about how to wash a cat but I'd better not post it for fear of offending someone.

Cats were once worshipped as gods by the ancient Egyptians. Cats have never forgotten this.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 21:04   #33

I have got five (yes five) kittens free to good homes if any one is interested. PM me if you want one (or all five). Another four will be ready in about five weeks. Mums have been, or are soon to be spayed so no more thank god.
Adamski is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..