Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Crash Computers Chat
Donate! Join Today

Crash Computers Chat Let's talk computers! Got a problem with your computer? Need some advice? Got any great tips?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2005, 16:55   #1

Exclamation p.c help

can anyone help
slaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-02-2005, 16:59   #2
I am Banned

Re: p.c help

name your problem

whats up ..?
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2005, 17:02   #3

Angry Re: p.c help

git a graphics card whaen connected to tv svid it black and white i have tried every thin 2 nd card 4 cabels bios settings and nvidia settings helppppp please
slaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2005, 17:26   #4
I am Banned

Re: p.c help

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaper
git a graphics card whaen connected to tv svid it black and white i have tried every thin 2 nd card 4 cabels bios settings and nvidia settings helppppp please
been a while since i had an nvidia card

are you playing mpg files out of your pc to your tv if so ime not %100 sure on this but i think if the movie file is made in ntsc format instead of pal it may play black and white on a uk tv

also there is a great piece of software called tvtool that works with nvidia cards and is much better than the software that comes with nvidia cards

i will hunt it down for you and get it to you some way or another for you to try

ps:

are all the files you are trying to play appearing in black and white or just that one

if you are playing dvds to your tv then it could be macrovision causing the black and white but there is also software to cancell out macrovision

if you can tell me what sort of movie files you are playing i may get a better idea as to whats up

Last edited by chav1; 18-02-2005 at 17:37.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..