Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Gaming Forum
Donate! Join Today

Gaming Forum Talk about the latest PS2, xbox or whatever systems and our own classics!!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-11-2007, 15:25   #46

Re: xbox 360 or PS3??

Ok, I plaed Call of duty 4 on both ps3 and xbox 360 premium. PS3 is without doubt the better machine, Graphics are amazing on both, however PS3 are more realistic, and the set up of online gaming is sooooooo much easier on ps3.

At one point, whilst playing the 360, a friend actually said that he may as well have been playing on a ps2! Whilst I wouldnt go that far, I caould see what he meant, so ps3 all the way
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-11-2007, 15:58   #47
God Member

a 360 is more for online gaming mel, i reckon a ps3 would be better for the lads
Old 18-11-2007, 16:16   #48

PS3 all the way. Plus online gaming from the ps doesnt cost anything
Old 18-11-2007, 16:18   #49
God Member

i think she already got him a 360
Old 18-11-2007, 19:30   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks View Post
PS3 all the way. Plus online gaming from the ps doesnt cost anything
Good point. I know you get a free subscription with most 360 games, but its a nightmare to set up and ps3 does save money. And online gaming with ps3 is flawless, not jerkyn i hate the delay with the 360 where you try and join a room, only to find by the time its tried to log you in, the rooms full and you have to go through it all again.

Oh and not sure if you know aleks, you dont need an official ps3 headset for talking on the net on the ps3, I bought a cheap bluetooth phone one from tesco and it works like a dream. Was only a tenner n all lol

And i'm a girly, yet still love the ps3 lol
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..