Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Coley & Jimmy Demand Contract Resolution (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/coley-and-jimmy-demand-contract-resolution-53439.html)

Doug 08-10-2010 17:03

Re: Coley & Jimmy Demand Contract Resolution

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 850795)
Doug !...Firstly, as I do not send messages to ANYONE !!. I can't think from where you got one suggesting that I might possibly love something of yours !
Secondly, what you believe or don't believe about contributors to our forum matters little to me !.
Thirdly, I too, as I try to convince people daily, am proud of MY assocation with Accrington Stanley, and like all of it's supporters am eager to see it succeed !.
As to purveying 'doom and gloom', Perhaps a little bit of lateral thinking on your part would have allowed you to see my generalisations as being nothing other than a few cautionary words, which I still feel were fairly accurate !.
In my defence I would say that I hadn't heard or read JC's statement at the time of posting, and would not, in hindsight have suggested that his departure might be
as imminent as I did !.
I will be at Gigg Lane tomorrow afternoon, cheering my team on to success (Whatever the result might be !) and hope that you too will be there, offering your support with all the fervour that I always read within your many interesting postings !.

Now I enter into the Truce understandably requested by Dave !

Yommon; I have no idea who you are; nor do I have any intention of suggesting you personally sent me any message.

You have your opinion; I have mine.

I won't be at Gigg Lane or any other game for the foreseeable future. I work from 7 am to 11.00 pm seven days a week, the best shot of a game I get is at my desk in the office or the laptop in the kitchen between admin jobs or out in the community. But I promise I'll introduce myself in a year or so when I do get chance to see our team play at the Crown. Unless Fleetwood come up, then I could half a match up there.

hit him again Mel :D

Billy Casper 08-10-2010 17:42

"By the way, I got your message".

" nor do I have any intention of suggesting you personally sent me any message".

Very confusing, :confused::confused::confused:

yerself 08-10-2010 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug
Dribble.

I don't think anyone's interested in what's running down your chin Doug, but there seems to be a general consensus of opinion that you're talking drivel.:rolleyes:

yonmon 08-10-2010 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 850801)
Yommon; I have no idea who you are; nor do I have any intention of suggesting you personally sent me any message.

You have your opinion; I have mine.

I won't be at Gigg Lane or any other game for the foreseeable future. I work from 7 am to 11.00 pm seven days a week, the best shot of a game I get is at my desk in the office or the laptop in the kitchen between admin jobs or out in the community. But I promise I'll introduce myself in a year or so when I do get chance to see our team play at the Crown. Unless Fleetwood come up, then I could half a match up there.

hit him again Mel :D

[Like I said....TRUCE !!.

Wynonie Harris 08-10-2010 21:49

...and still we wait for news of contracts signed!

LincolnImp 09-10-2010 19:48

Rumour has it they are having an interview at sincil bank this coming week.....

lancsdave 09-10-2010 20:08

Maybe somebody better nip up the Crown Ground first thing Monday morning with a pen :)

MCR ADIM 09-10-2010 20:09

i won euro millions!!!!!

yonmon 09-10-2010 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by LincolnImp (Post 851107)
Rumour has it they are having an interview at sincil bank this coming week.....

THIS IS A
http://www.begoths.com/html/images/h...doom_gloom.jpg

FREE ZONE !!
BUT WELCOME ANYWAY YOU LITTLE IMP FROM LINCOLN....
( P.S. You are now our unofficial Spy-in-Charge at Sincil Bank...So keep us posted !.

yonmon 09-10-2010 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 851112)
Maybe somebody better nip up the Crown Ground first thing Monday morning with a pen :)

From Lincolnshire News today..
John Coleman still remains top of City's priority list, although his decision to agree a new contract at Accrington Stanley has relegated him to second favourite.
Steve Tilson is now the new leader with Victor Chandler bookmakers at 9/4 with Penney in third 5/1, Steve Thompson and Mick Harford are 7/1.

and....

Former Southend boss Steve Tilson has been interviewed for the Lincoln City job.
City's board grilled the former Canvey Island midfielder ahead of their 2-1 win against Macclesfield Town.
Tilson left Southend at the end of last season and has been ranked by the bookies as favourite to succeed Chris Sutton, who quit last week.
Tilson was in the stands to see City's victory which came courtesy of goals from Moses Swaibu and Jamie Clapham.

Pressure eases somewhat Dave ??.

Wynonie Harris 09-10-2010 22:09

Sill won't be happy until they've actually put pen to paper. Semi-Skilled told me in the Staff of Life this afternoon that he won't be happy until they've put a scan of the signed contract up on t'fishy site! ;)

Nickelson 09-10-2010 22:33

Wouldn't suprise me after all he did come over and clap us all following in appreciation.

Redraine 09-10-2010 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickelson (Post 851145)
Wouldn't suprise me after all he did come over and clap us all following in appreciation.

Aye, but he ALWAYS does that.:D

yonmon 09-10-2010 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 851138)
Sill won't be happy until they've actually put pen to paper. Semi-Skilled told me in the Staff of Life this afternoon that he won't be happy until they've put a scan of the signed contract up on t'fishy site! ;)

As if !....but I'M lookin' on the bright side...no more gloom and doom for this lad I'll tell you !

Nickelson 09-10-2010 22:42

Yes but is there a deeper meaning this time if the rumour IS true. Shocking performance overall.