Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   New Manager (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/new-manager-64160.html)

jaysay 12-05-2013 09:45

Re: New Manager

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamF (Post 1058376)
Not against debate - as I mentioned before it is my opinion that the personal crap is getting in the way of debate.

If everyone else is happy for the handbags to carry on then fine it's my issue to put up with but I just can't see the need for it to be airred in public

Good morning SamF good night Samf :rolleyes:

DAV007 12-05-2013 10:16

I agree with samf,
There is no need to get personal.
No more from me.

Potter 12-05-2013 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1058361)
Hows this fer personal? Shut up yeh tart.

woooooooooooo.......saucer of milk, table two.

meeeeeoooooowwwwwww.

i kind of find it funny that a grown man, with a dog as his profile picture, just typed 'shut up yeh tart'.

Tom D 12-05-2013 10:37

At one time this forum was an place for interesting debate and source of info on the latest news from the club for people, especially for people who don't live near accy.

At the moment it's 5 or so people arguing who said what, telling each other their opinion is wrong and calling each other idiots. Fair enough there are some insightful posts scattered throughout this thread (shakermakers replies are one example), but you have to trawl through the rest of it.

It's a shame really. I hope any prospective fans aren't reading any of this rubbish. It would certainly put me off the club.

cashman 12-05-2013 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom D (Post 1058389)
At one time this forum was an place for interesting debate and source of info on the latest news from the club for people, especially for people who don't live near accy.

At the moment it's 5 or so people arguing who said what, telling each other their opinion is wrong and calling each other idiots. Fair enough there are some insightful posts scattered throughout this thread (shakermakers replies are one example), but you have to trawl through the rest of it.

It's a shame really. I hope any prospective fans aren't reading any of this rubbish. It would certainly put me off the club.

And how would you honestly know TomD?:confused: yeh been a member as long as me n only made just oer 200 posts.:rolleyes: If everyone was as active as you the forum would be long dead.:rolleyes: But people like you seem to have "All" the answers.:rolleyes:

SamF 12-05-2013 10:44

Re: Re: New Manager

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom D (Post 1058389)

Nail on the head.

Potter 12-05-2013 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1058390)
And how would you honestly know TomD?:confused: yeh been a member as long as me n only made just oer 200 posts.:rolleyes: If everyone was as active as you the forum would be long dead.:rolleyes: But people like you seem to have "All" the answers.:rolleyes:

Haven't you just made his point for him?!

For what its worth, I want John and Jimmy back in charge. They know the club and are good blokes.....

But, I do think there are other good candidates out there, and definitely trust Rob to make the right decision. The great thing about Stanley is its run by level headed folk, who don't get carried away with a little bit of success or failure.

Happy Sunday lads and lasses.

cashman 12-05-2013 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Potter (Post 1058400)
Haven't you just made his point for him?!

For what its worth, I want John and Jimmy back in charge. They know the club and are good blokes.....

But, I do think there are other good candidates out there, and definitely trust Rob to make the right decision. The great thing about Stanley is its run by level headed folk, who don't get carried away with a little bit of success or failure.

Happy Sunday lads and lasses.

No you make the point also.:rolleyes: Yer just as entitled to want yon 2 back, as i am not too. The simple fact is whomever the board choose, gets supported by all,;)

stanleyfan 12-05-2013 13:18

Strikes me that Tom D and Potter are the only sensible people on the forum at the moment.

;)

cmonstanley 12-05-2013 13:33

at least weve got candidates ;)

cashman 12-05-2013 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleyfan (Post 1058414)
Strikes me that Tom D and Potter are the only sensible people on the forum at the moment.

;)

Can't argue wi that cos you sure aint.:rolleyes:

McKayz 12-05-2013 14:59

I haven't been here long but ocassionally get made to feel like I'm not a proper fan because I don't particularly want Coleman and Bell back. Whether that was intentional by certain posters or not I don't know. But it isn't a nice feeling.

I am behind Stanley 100% whoever they choose. I'd just rather it was someone else.

Revived Red 12-05-2013 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1058384)
No more from me.

And now, peace will break out; that's for sure. An ongoing and fertile exchange of views and opinions - but peaceful.;)

cmonstanley 12-05-2013 16:43

roberto mancini:D

cashman 12-05-2013 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 1058434)
roberto mancini:D

Sorry no chance, he speaks poor english,so no chance of understanding scouse.:D