Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Covid and Fixtures (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/covid-and-fixtures-71446.html)

andyd 14-06-2021 10:15

Re: Covid and Fixtures

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1254540)
you might as well get one if you are going to most if not all games. the worst thing that can happen is that next season will be like the last and the club would refund you anyway if you wish. there is no reason for the club or anyone to delay stuff no matter what johnson says today or in a months time.

Tweeted Andy Holt the same question this morning he came back with an answer straight away, saying he hopes that the delay and more vaccination will allow crowds back for the start. Hopefully he says the Ifollow option will be there so worst outcome it would be " free " to ticket holders, but he did say that when they do go on sale it will be made clear that it will be your choice to purchase as there will be no refund,s in the future, fair enough that but it quite obvious to me that nobody at football is sure we're we will stand on August 7th on capacity,s, or away fans.

cashman 14-06-2021 12:32

one thing is sure the E.F.L. wont even know it is Monday.:rolleyes:

monkey hanger 15-06-2021 10:08

[QUOTE=andyd; that but it quite obvious to me that nobody at football is sure we're we will stand on August 7th on capacity,s, or away fans.[/QUOTE]

doubt anyone in the government knows either. the worst thing that would happen would be the present reduced capacity scheme thats being used in the national league at the moment. went to the stockport v hartlepool game last sunday where the crowd was limited to 2,700 for somewhere with a 10,000 capacity. doubt that will be reduced but possibly increased at the outset without away fans.

monkey hanger 15-06-2021 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1254549)
one thing is sure the E.F.L. wont even know it is Monday.:rolleyes:

doubt they,d be able to phone a friend. they wont have one.

VALAIRIAN 21-06-2021 10:31

Latest on FANs returning...............

https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/...-fans-to-wham/

andyd 21-06-2021 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1254747)
Latest on FANs returning...............

https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/...-fans-to-wham/

Just get fans back in, Sootland had an estimated 20000+ fans in London without tickets for the game or the official fan zones, although against advice now that big proportion,s of the population have been jabbed and by July 19th every adult above 18 should have at least one dose there should be no more delay,s, or what,s the point of vaccines.

cashman 21-06-2021 11:18

i fail to see anything wrong with fans in as long as they are distanced.

VALAIRIAN 21-06-2021 11:38

Agree mate, in a ground like ours, with the small number of home supporters especially :confused: :)

:) :) :)

monkey hanger 22-06-2021 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1254750)
i fail to see anything wrong with fans in as long as they are distanced.

thereby comes another question. there seems to be groups of fans together then wide open spaces in the same stands. is this done on purpose or are fans just ignoring their seat numbers to sit together. had a fall out in the only live game i saw the other week where someone was sat in my seat and the ones around it. wether you agree with these restrictions or not if you are not willing to abide by em then they should stay away.

Crown Grounder 22-06-2021 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1254776)
thereby comes another question. there seems to be groups of fans together then wide open spaces in the same stands. is this done on purpose or are fans just ignoring their seat numbers to sit together. had a fall out in the only live game i saw the other week where someone was sat in my seat and the ones around it. wether you agree with these restrictions or not if you are not willing to abide by em then they should stay away.

Maybe the groups of fans sat together are a family group. So no need to sit separatly? Just a thought? That 's what I assumed....

monkey hanger 23-06-2021 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1254796)
Maybe the groups of fans sat together are a family group. So no need to sit separatly? Just a thought? That 's what I assumed....

could be right, therefore why can,t they sell distanced tickets in the gaps after the initial ticket sales have been done. they will know where everyone will be seated by then. its the easy way out for them just having a certain percentage of fans being present or a strict ground limit.

VALAIRIAN 18-07-2021 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1255281)
Oh dear entire Sheffield United first team to isolate for 10 days after 2 players picked up the virus on a preseason tour of Spain the 2 affected have been left in Spain the rest in isolation will have to train alone at home, bad news on the eve of the new season can see lots of interuptions especially at the start then hopefully settle down.

I would have thought that after 16th August things will be better.

Most Clubs will ensure that all their staff have both jabs, so self isolation will not be required :)

:) :) :)

monkey hanger 18-07-2021 09:59

[QUOTE=VALAIRIAN;1255284]I would have thought that after 16th August things will be better.

Most Clubs will ensure that all their staff have both jabs, so self isolation will not be required :)

yes, but will players who have contracted the virus even a minor one will be unable to be selected even if they are tested negative until a certain period of time as elapsed. a bit like the one with a head injury with possible concussion. if so then teams may be at a disadvantage from day 1.

Chimer 18-07-2021 11:38

Well let's hope they minimise the risk by behaving sensibly :rolleyes:. Although with Bob dead, I suspect the only remaining Hope is Faint :mad:.

monkey hanger 19-07-2021 08:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimer (Post 1255286)
Well let's hope they minimise the risk by behaving sensibly :rolleyes:. Although with Bob dead, I suspect the only remaining Hope is Faint :mad:.

calming down the pre rehearst goal celebrations would be an idea. cannot see how scoring is more exciting now for players than it was years ago.