Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Covid and Fixtures (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/covid-and-fixtures-71446.html)

andyd 23-07-2021 08:12

Re: Covid and Fixtures

Getting a bit confusing already regarding next season and Covid, in a bid to avoid any more interuptions players and staff by October 1st will have to be double jabbed and supporters including season ticket holders will also have to prove they are double jabbed from the same date negative test no longer good enough. Not sure about medically excempt but surely there will be some youngsters who haven't been done talk about confusion yet again.

monkey hanger 23-07-2021 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1255392)
Getting a bit confusing already regarding next season and Covid, in a bid to avoid any more interuptions players and staff by October 1st will have to be double jabbed and supporters including season ticket holders will also have to prove they are double jabbed from the same date negative test no longer good enough. Not sure about medically excempt but surely there will be some youngsters who haven't been done talk about confusion yet again.

where did you get that information from regarding spectators. have not seen anything myself in black and white about fans having to get double jabbed. if you are right we,ll have to get a move on to get it done if we want to go to games. if i,m asked i,ll certainly let em know the reason that i,ve been forced into the action i have to take.

Exile on Spencer St 23-07-2021 10:23

“Getting” a bit confused!?
A few months ago, Johnson and Zahawi categorically ruled out Vaccine Passes, for the next few months we don’t need them, but suddenly, come September, they will be required.
Almost seems that constant confusion is part of the plan?

andyd 23-07-2021 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1255395)
“Getting” a bit confused!?
A few months ago, Johnson and Zahawi categorically ruled out Vaccine Passes, for the next few months we don’t need them, but suddenly, come September, they will be required.
Almost seems that constant confusion is part of the plan?

Don't think Andy Holt ,s very happy either along with most of the population, some people for whatever reason may choose not to be vaccinated free country their personal choice, but if at various clubs they have now purchased season tickets again the government,s approach is scandalous. Not just football but swathes of activities will be affected financial nightmares brought about by a ludricous decision made.

cashman 23-07-2021 12:49

has it been made yet?

andyd 23-07-2021 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1255398)
has it been made yet?

With this lot Cashy anyone,s guess I,ll do a bit of digging see what I can find.

Twenty Eight 23-07-2021 13:58

Dangerous to make assumptions on rumour and innuendo.
When there's an official announcement that's when to react.
However I thought out door events weren't going to face this it was targeted at indoor events like nightclubs ?

andyd 23-07-2021 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1255401)
Dangerous to make assumptions on rumour and innuendo.
When there's an official announcement that's when to react.
However I thought out door events weren't going to face this it was targeted at indoor events like nightclubs ?

Nightclubs definitely have to have Covid vacc passport starting September, after allowing them to reopen and two days later announcing they are super spreader areas, if vaccination is a personal choice has it currently his how can you then insist on any kind of proof of pass to anything in a so called free society, my point isn't about rumours it is my point the government are a bit like the EFL make rules up to suit themselves after the horse has long since galloped then don't stick to them or treat certain rule breakers diffrently.

Twenty Eight 23-07-2021 16:36

"Getting a bit confusing already regarding next season and Covid, in a bid to avoid any more interuptions players and staff by October 1st will have to be double jabbed and supporters including season ticket holders will also have to prove they are double jabbed from the same date negative test no longer good enough. Not sure about medically excempt but surely there will be some youngsters who haven't been done talk about confusion yet again"

Well I read that as you quoting an official mantra - so its just your opinion ?

andyd 23-07-2021 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1255404)
"Getting a bit confusing already regarding next season and Covid, in a bid to avoid any more interuptions players and staff by October 1st will have to be double jabbed and supporters including season ticket holders will also have to prove they are double jabbed from the same date negative test no longer good enough. Not sure about medically excempt but surely there will be some youngsters who haven't been done talk about confusion yet again"

Well I read that as you quoting an official mantra - so its just your opinion ?

No I read it on a football related papers website I promised Cashy I do a bit more digging but I haven't had chance yet so no it's not my opinion has I personally think it's a stupid suggestion, I suggest you do a bit of research yourself before suggesting I am stirring the pot.

Exile on Spencer St 23-07-2021 18:03

If you look there are plenty of articles about Johnson’s equivocation about where his Jab Pass will be enforced.
Here’s one..
https://dailysceptic.org/2021/07/20/...tball-grounds/

Others suggest it may apply to capacities over 16,000 but who knows. Certainly not any politicians.

Crown Grounder 23-07-2021 18:16

Anyone who isn't double jabbed by now needs their head examining. Unless they can't have the vaccine on a doctors advice. Personal freedom......rubbish....Everyone must be double jabbed and get any recommended boosters this autumn. Do I make myself clear!

:hidewall:

Chewbacca 23-07-2021 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1255408)
Anyone who isn't double jabbed by now needs their head examining. Unless they can't have the vaccine on a doctors advice. Personal freedom......rubbish....Everyone must be double jabbed and get any recommended boosters this autumn. Do I make myself clear!

Half the population would not have had the chance for the 2nd jab yet.

cashman 23-07-2021 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1255411)
Half the population would not have had the chance for the 2nd jab yet.

how so? there are 36 million had 2 jabs

DaveinGermany 23-07-2021 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1255408)
Personal freedom......rubbish....Everyone must be double jabbed and get any recommended boosters this autumn. Do I make myself clear!

*Disclaimer notice!!*

The above was a party political broadcast on behalf of the (apply party of choice) party ......... And bears no reference to the views or opinions of the site owners!!!