Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2008, 08:41   #46
God Member

Re: changing rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by depechemode View Post
no mind of your own again. you lot inbreeds ?
As a dingle I am going to report your post for breach of copyright. The term has been lovingly used by our blue and white cousins for years when talking about us and it's taken us years of family reunions to get where we are today.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:59   #47
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
lonely boy for depechemode.
Rhyming slang AND a song!!!
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 12:00   #48

Quote:
how can we expect to sign good players when the ground is just about conferance standard ? are we the only team in the league that has a portacabin for changing rooms ? i know coleman was a teacher but does he still think hes teaching kids . need a plan of action not a tight wallet .

I am sure that you must be a Fisherman as you keep throwing the bait in and getting bites, I am suprised that you get replies to your Posts.

Too all, if a fisherman is not getting bites he will soon move on.

"Have You Seen The Force Called Stanley"
Old 08-03-2008, 12:28   #49
Loz

Seriously DM if all you can find to complain about is the Dressing rooms then i think you really need to get a life!
I am not a Stanley fan but they are my second team and even i get riled up reading yur stupid,childish comments all the bloody time.
Be grateful Stanley are in the league after all the struggles over the years,in fact be grateful you have a club to support at all(if you really are a supporter i really doubt it sometimes)
When are you going to realise nobody agrees with what you say and nobody seems to like you!
Sod off to another site and annoy them.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:33   #50
Senior Member+

Awww but then we would be bereft of his intelligent wit and fascinating insights.
Actually, good point Loz !
Old 08-03-2008, 12:50   #51
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcowboy View Post
Depechemode = TROLL
nail on the head springs to mind, no-one n mean no-one slags there club off constantly,most people have a bitch,with any club occasionally, but you DM. are a TROLL.
Old 08-03-2008, 16:03   #52

i can bitch bout my team all i want to , iv been going longer then most of you lot . anyway hereford was worth their win today . good luck to them for rest of season . maybe they might sell us a few of their seats .
depechemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 16:09   #53

my main gripe is do you want the team to progress or are u lot happy with life in the bottom end of the league with a tin hut of a ground with a manager with only limited league know how ? would you not like to turn up at a decent home ground to watch your footie or look out at our small unibond league standard ground with barrow type crowds ? we need a new ground , spend a bit of cash . the rest will follow
Old 08-03-2008, 16:15   #54
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
my main gripe is do you want the team to progress or are u lot happy with life in the bottom end of the league with a tin hut of a ground with a manager with only limited league know how ? would you not like to turn up at a decent home ground to watch your footie or look out at our small unibond league standard ground with barrow type crowds ? we need a new ground , spend a bit of cash . the rest will follow
thats not right its crap, was watchin em when they folded in 62,with gates of double what they get now,so to say the rest will follow is garbage, a new ground everyone would love,but theres no tooth fairies get real.
Old 08-03-2008, 16:46   #55

i said most of you not all of you . you be happy seeing stanley play on a school pitch with a tree for cover . even darwen fc are planing for the future , our future is having pink hats in the club shop .
Old 08-03-2008, 17:04   #56
Junior Member+

db a view from a nuetral here what a load of sh*te you talk accrington stanley and clubs like them (hufc my team) do not have the money to invest in the maybe they will come, they are fighting just to stay afloat like many div 2 sides. we have at hereford one of the worst grounds in the league but back in the 80's the board blew loas of money got the club almost bankrupt ,but now thanks to shrewed managment and a lot of the time make do and mend better days do seem ahead.
you can be at the top of the table but it does not mean the gates will be any better just ask hereford united.
with your small gates you are doing very well to survive in the league just think where you were a few years ago!!
lighten up mate and be proud to support the stanley
brian owen fan club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 17:14   #57
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian owen fan club View Post
db a view from a nuetral here what a load of sh*te you talk accrington stanley and clubs like them (hufc my team) do not have the money to invest in the maybe they will come, they are fighting just to stay afloat like many div 2 sides. we have at hereford one of the worst grounds in the league but back in the 80's the board blew loas of money got the club almost bankrupt ,but now thanks to shrewed managment and a lot of the time make do and mend better days do seem ahead.
you can be at the top of the table but it does not mean the gates will be any better just ask hereford united.
with your small gates you are doing very well to survive in the league just think where you were a few years ago!!
Well said Mr S. Shagger
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 17:18   #58
Junior Member+

thank you kind sir it must be like heaven where you are like a great big sweet shop lol
brian owen fan club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 17:18   #59
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian owen fan club View Post
ya would look at it like that cos you aint a TROLL.
Old 08-03-2008, 17:25   #60
Senior Member+

I think recent posts in this thread have been very unfair - to Trolls

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..