Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2011, 18:16   #121
God Member

Re: Crewe Thread

Craney's and Macca's goals were on North West Tonight, both were crackers and well deserving of another viewing.
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-02-2011, 18:38   #122
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROI View Post
What I can't understand is why Coley insists in playing Craney.Take last nights game against Crewe, to the untrained eye it may have seemed that the way he evaded tackles and played the ball through to an unmarked Barnett [whose finish was brillant] was good play but to the trained eye the ball obviously just got caught in his studs and in trying to get the ball off it luckily went to Barnett. In the second half Craneys goal, to the trained eye, was obviously a mis**** cross/ come shot / backpass which trickled into the net, Craneys fitness level is 110% at the moment after having an enforced break due to the transfer saga so really should be scoring hattricks every game , this is why Coley must have brought him off last night knowing that he is 110% per cent fit and still mediocre.
Please enlighten me of yer specially trained eyes?
Old 23-02-2011, 20:35   #123
Senior Member+

Quote:
What I can't understand is why Coley insists in playing Craney.Take last nights game against Crewe, to the untrained eye it may have seemed that the way he evaded tackles and played the ball through to an unmarked Barnett [whose finish was brillant] was good play but to the trained eye the ball obviously just got caught in his studs and in trying to get the ball off it luckily went to Barnett. In the second half Craneys goal, to the trained eye, was obviously a mis**** cross/ come shot / backpass which trickled into the net, Craneys fitness level is 110% at the moment after having an enforced break due to the transfer saga so really should be scoring hattricks every game , this is why Coley must have brought him off last night knowing that he is 110% per cent fit and still mediocre.
roi you've posted 5 times if this is the level of your football knowledge with your 'trained eye' please don't make it 6...talking bull
Old 23-02-2011, 21:02   #124
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nige b View Post
roi you've posted 5 times if this is the level of your football knowledge with your 'trained eye' please don't make it 6...talking bull
We happen got this wrong nige.........ROIs happen a talent scout fer Man U.? they got trained eyes.
Old 23-02-2011, 21:43   #125
ROI
Junior Member+

Cashman and Nige B think you've missed the point
ROI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 21:57   #126
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
Tonight gets even better, Macc beat Morecambe 2-0, Blackpool beating Spurs 3-0 (Adeam, Campbell and Super Brett just scored).
There's a piece on the BBC now about Brett being the first player to score for the same club in each of the top four divisions.

Great stuff!
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 22:04   #127
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Cashman and Nige B think you've missed the point
Well by all means enlighten me, when yeh have answered me question.
Old 23-02-2011, 22:14   #128
ROI
Junior Member+

cashman idn't say I was talking about my trained eye , as for enlightening you can't be bothered
Old 23-02-2011, 22:20   #129
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
cashman idn't say I was talking about my trained eye , as for enlightening you can't be bothered
then i can only take that as utter bull, whose trained eye were yeh talking about.
Old 23-02-2011, 22:28   #130
ROI
Junior Member+

Cashman you're getting there but very ,very slowly.
Old 23-02-2011, 22:54   #131
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Cashman you're getting there but very ,very slowly.
Great excuse, would probably have used that meself.
Old 24-02-2011, 05:21   #132
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
There's a piece on the BBC now about Brett being the first player to score for the same club in each of the top four divisions.

Great stuff!
Yeah saw that great stuff for a good pro

I think there may have been a few others in Alan Cork for Wimbledon & Dean Windass for Hull?

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 06:42   #133
Senior Member+

No Google Page Ranking Brett is the one and only player to score in the top four divisions. Well done Brett lad, I can't wait for that question to pop up at the quiz now, it means I will know an answer for a change!!!
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 07:44   #134
God Member

goals are up on the BBC now Craneys mis-hit backpass
Old 24-02-2011, 08:55   #135
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

cheers rob, good to see again.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..