Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-11-2010, 18:33   #31
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: good luck :)

Agree totally wi redraine, this is shameful from those ******* at the club, like redraine i shall not be renewing my season ticket, until these ******* are gone fer good.
Old 29-11-2010, 18:50   #32

Please hang fire calling the club.......yes they could of shown their support today they didnt for legal reason.......they cant fight the police but can back Jason with his appeal

In court they could of not of stood there and supported someone who had broke the law.....jason did plead gulity

This is now over so the club can now fully support the over turning the banning order lets just wait and see what happens with this

They can support a true fan who has done so much for the club on match days and non match days

If they choose not to support Jason with his appeal thats a different story and to say s**t ill hit the fan is an understatement!

Give the club the chance is stand side by side with Jason
katei77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 18:54   #33
Senior Member+

Could they not have appealed for leniency? What was Ilyas' statement about?
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 19:13   #34

The banning order appeal is not about the crime what happened at the newcastle game its weather jason is a thug and is not the kind of person who should be attending football games ...........now we all know jason is far from a thug and is a huge part of the club

Every club could do with a jason and the club can fully support jason proving this to the appeal judges

Ilyas did a statement but have you ever tried explaining to non stanley fan wot our football family is about ........its not something you can do easily unless they have be to a game or seen how we all came together for coxys for exmaple even then untill the stanley bug has biten no one really understands us.

At least with an appeal Jason will have chance to submit all his statements his history with the club the work he has done supporting statments from the club n other ppl,he will have a chance to show the full picture about who is.

The club have not had time to respond lets at least give them the chance to say yea or na to supportting jason
Old 29-11-2010, 19:22   #35
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

sorry i just don't buy it, whilst accepting possibly legal reasons fer em not appearing in court, there has been plenty of time fer certain people to comment on Jasons commitment to the club, what the hells the website or local media,around for? there was no need to comment on his charges, but nowt to stop em commenting on how much the lad has done,
Old 29-11-2010, 19:24   #36

agree they could of done more but they have the chance now to step up to the mark lets see if they do
Old 29-11-2010, 20:06   #37
God Member

i agree with Katei (much as I don't want to defend the club)

it sounds as though Jase wasn't even able to submit his character references today, so the date was about whether he was guilty of resisting arrest or assaulting a copper - and we all know that nobody ever gets off those charges, even with video evidence.

If the appeal is based soley against the banning order from football then the club has the opportunity now to show that it gives the slightest damn about one of its staunchest supporters. Forget what jase has done over the years for the team and the club, when the **** was hitting the fan he was one of the few who still chose to defend the hierachy when everyone else wanted to bury them.

If the club choose not to bother then I'll be voting with me feet until things change.
Old 29-11-2010, 20:21   #38

oh that must of hurt agreeing with me rob hehe
Old 29-11-2010, 20:33   #39
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katei77 View Post
agree they could of done more but they have the chance now to step up to the mark lets see if they do
lets see, there track record aint nowt to write home about.
Old 29-11-2010, 20:36   #40

lets not shoot em just yet!we ll know more next week
Old 29-11-2010, 20:42   #41
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
if they do make the effort, please can i shoot em after katei77?
Old 29-11-2010, 20:44   #42

haha! you may do as you wish once jason is bk where belongs
Old 29-11-2010, 21:02   #43
God Member

Quote:
Ha ha, you working for the club now, thats one of their sayings

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 21:08   #44

hehe! i thought u wud like that one ken
Old 29-11-2010, 21:09   #45
God Member

When is the appeal ?
lancsdave is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..