Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-01-2007, 17:39   #31
God Member

Re: I'm sorry but............

whe I posted the exact same thing on a different thread, nobody picked up on my opinion or who said it. As soon as you pointed it out then othe rpeople have agreed and voiced opinion AGAINST ME rather than against my opinion. Doesn't matter whether it is smilied or not Kipax, when it is put simply, and out of context, then it can read very differently. You take umberance when people jokingly comment about the amount of pictures you take of pretty women at Stanley matches, is that a slight on your abilities as a photographer? no it isn't, but is nonetheless a cause of annoyance to you.

Pretty much the same as the comment you made after the OSC/Ultra do when you said it wasn't a joint do it was an Ultra do. Smilies count for nowt when you read the fact of the text, that was a potentially damaging comment much the same as this one.
Old 15-01-2007, 17:49   #32
God Member

not everyone reads the other threads.. you cant say summat in one thread expecting people to understand based on what you said in another thread..

i was saying that your two different people and your gonna get shot at if you stick your head out as the chairman of the supporters club .. other people with positions on this site have figured it out and have even put summat in there sig to say its there opinion and not speaking as blah blah

its a valid point... you should take it onboard.. but i see you missed it and decide to say all that instead.... i thought only women brought the past up in an argument..sheesh

btw i didnt say anything as bad as others have so think about who your having a go at eh..

take a chill pill rob.. you urgently need one ..
Old 15-01-2007, 18:03   #33
God Member

no I dont.
Old 15-01-2007, 18:05   #34
God Member

I am sure that people realise when reading that maccawozzagod thinks this that or the other. Not 'oh look the OSC thinks this that or the other' If people are thick enough to think that then surely they wouldn't be able to operate a computer
Old 15-01-2007, 18:11   #35
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
I am sure that people realise when reading that maccawozzagod thinks this that or the other. Not 'oh look the OSC thinks this that or the other' If people are thick enough to think that then surely they wouldn't be able to operate a computer

Doesnt matter what your views on the poeple are mate .. PEOPLE WILL THINK THAT! you are the chairman of the supporters club and you say X Y and Z ... people will put 2 and 2 together... My original post to you in this thread could have been reworded to just the one word... "duck" but ya missed that as well... (i was gonna smile here but there doesnt seem any point as you dont take notice of them)

You have gone off on one for nuffink.. have a look around.. poeple are posting allsorts about everyone and everything.. if the chairmain of the OSC joins in then there gonna shoot.. I was making you aware of that and you decide I am attacking you.... then you call everyone else thick

oops sorry I smiled
Old 15-01-2007, 18:14   #36
God Member

Some petty people will read what they want to read around here, not necessarily the actual point of the post.

I think it's great that the few supporters we have are getting so passionate about where we are & where we want the club to go, but we need to stick together and not take sides.

I think it's obvious that we all want Stanley to be in this league next season, let's just do our bit by keeping the faith that Accy will continue to shoot down expectations & reach for the top. Roof or no roof. On Stanley On.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 18:19   #37
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
but we need to stick together and not take sides.
whos taking sides? i think its you who are reading too much into posts ....
Old 15-01-2007, 18:22   #38

Macca commented that IF we end up in the Conference next season, he will still love Stanley and be loyal to them (in not so many words), so why give him grief?
It's an excellent outlook and a good example to be setting as the OSC chairman.

Besides, football is all about emotion. If everything was rosy it would be as boring as a Man United match.
Growler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 18:26   #39
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growler View Post
Macca commented that IF we end up in the Conference next season, he will still love Stanley and be loyal to them (in not so many words), so why give him grief?

thats NOT what people are giving him grief for... read the thread.. Also there not giving HIM grief... not personally... like I have tried to point out.. he isnt saying anything that loads of others havent said....
Old 15-01-2007, 18:41   #40

I have to agree with Revived Red! You MUST stay in the league this year! It will get easier every year you stay in the league providing the right people are at the helm. My football club (Hartlepool) has been the butt of any jokes like yourselves for many years. It makes the good times, when they come, all the more sweeter though. You are not 1 of the 2 worst teams in the league, and I think you are unlucky to be in your current position. Keep the faith the club NEEDS your support. Good luck
monkeyanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 18:46   #41
God Member

Cheers... we believe
Old 15-01-2007, 18:56   #42

Calling old fold,
Young Folk,
Every man and each,
Come and see the Frenchie thats washed up on the beach,
With two long arms, a great long tail and covered all in hair,
We think that he's a spy,
So we'll hang him in the square

Opps, sorry

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 19:11   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
If you aren't too bothered if we go down this season then last season you obviously weren't too bothered if we went up.

Are you not bothered if we win, are you not bothered if we lose, are you not bothered if we draw. What do you want ? Just to go the the Stanley and not be bothered. If so then why bother.
I must say that I am one those people you are criticising. To the disbelief of others I have always said I do not care whether we win 5-0 or lose 5-0.................IF, in my opinion, every man who dons the famous Red shirt gives 110%. I do not mind losing, but I do mind if we go down in a game without a fight.

We have a great manager.

We have great (if not many) supporters.

We have a team who will fight tooth and nail for every blade of grass.

And most importantly......we have BELIEF.

Roll on next season..........most definitely in THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
Old 15-01-2007, 19:31   #44
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX View Post
whos taking sides? i think its you who are reading too much into posts ....
So the whole Whalley/Coley out debate isn't causing people to take sides? Funny, I must be reading too much into it.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 19:35   #45
God Member

Thats what I said...... echo echo echo

just because people have a go on here doesnt mean there taking sides..we are all stanley fans and we will all stand shoulder to shoulder for stanley...

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..