Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-01-2007, 19:40   #46
God Member

Re: I'm sorry but............

I meant with the large amount of pointless argies that are coming out in this threads like this.
Nevermind it's not worth arguing about.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-01-2007, 21:14   #47
Senior Member+

Tony, you say we all stand shoulder 2 shoulder, but I don't believe thats true. It may sound daft but loads at Stanley love a moan & although they won't admit it, they probably loving our current predicament.....

Cart On Reds.............

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 21:20   #48
God Member

willie ya missed it..... on here they dont.. they moan on here... so do I.. I like a good moan and lets face it you do your fair share of moaning.. mostly at stanley fans... we all moan on here... its not called moanweb for nothing

But come saturday 3pm and we are all shoulder to shoulder behind stanley arn't we?
Old 15-01-2007, 21:22   #49
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Miller View Post
Tony, you say we all stand shoulder 2 shoulder, but I don't believe thats true. It may sound daft but loads at Stanley love a moan & although they won't admit it, they probably loving our current predicament.....

Cart On Reds.............
I for one do not love it but some things need saying and bollox if it's not everyones view. Chester was when everyone stood shoulder to shoulder how I wish it was like that all the time...........

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 21:25   #50
Senior Member+

Well seeing as away attendances are around 100 & we had 800 at Chester, we down a few *cough* *cough*

We staying up anyways boys, we got Manganicity & Coleman's Balls

Now who the hell is going Wycombe?

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 15-01-2007, 21:27   #51
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX View Post
willie ya missed it..... on here they dont.. they moan on here... so do I.. I like a good moan and lets face it you do your fair share of moaning.. mostly at stanley fans... we all moan on here... its not called moanweb for nothing

But come saturday 3pm and we are all shoulder to shoulder behind stanley arn't we?
But i moan at all the moaning & also know of maybe 20 who used to frequent the forum who now don't cause of all this cack!

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 15-01-2007, 21:30   #52
Senior Member+

Quote:
See how many clap the team onto the pitch tomorrow
or clap them off it
Or encourage a good tackle or pass

We need old school "passion" for the reds but we just don't seem to get it at Accy despite our best efforts. Make FES a fortress ? We must try harder

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 15-01-2007, 21:32   #53
Accy Red

Quote:
Now who the hell is going Wycombe?
With my wife due to give birth in 12 days time for some strange reason she has banned me from away games at Wycombe and Barnet, very selfish of her don't you think.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 15-01-2007, 21:35   #54
Senior Member+

She could come with us, my midwifery skills are excellent & I couln't think of anywhere better than the away end of an Accy game to give birth

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 15-01-2007, 21:35   #55
Accy Red

Quote:
or clap them off it
Or encourage a good tackle or pass
I'm making excuses for long awaydays but where are all the regulars, Ultras included hiding when we have a home game???

Old 15-01-2007, 21:49   #56
Senior Member+

can't talk for everyone but I have missed 2 home games due to a new business launch (& none away apart from 15 minutes in the car park at Mansfield hee hee )

Over 20 Ultras @Wilsons on Sunday though

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 15-01-2007, 22:03   #57
God Member

good luck willie on your new business venture hope you perform better than your other team no honestly good luck can we have some banners for tomoz night bringing some visitors
cmonstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 23:48   #58

Lightbulb Re: I'm sorry but............

Quote:
Got to admit I am getting sick of seeing that.. even moreso from some people I would least expect it from... and from people who maybe shouldn't say it no matter what given there positions and from people who have waited a lot longer than I have to be here..

I know some say it was more fun in non league and for me it certainly was... But I wouldn't wish it back on us.. I think staying in this league will be as big an achievement as getting here and it will take a massive effort from ALL of us.. lets not be defeated with 20 games to go eh
HERE HERE!! i couldnt agree more. 2007/08 in the football league will be stanley's greatest achievement by far. Results of late haven't been the best, but there are plenty of games still to play and 2 weeks of the transfer window remaining. The season is far from over :-)

FELIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 03:25   #59
God Member

Quote:
can't talk for everyone but I have missed 2 home games due to a new business launch
part timer!
no one beats my attendance record

Quote:
bring your bi-noc-u-lars on tuesday or come stand with me near the corner flag....what you dont see from t'other side of ground is coleman walking from changing rooms to the dugout... as he walks along they stand up in the seats and applaud him... anywhere near the stand and theres arms out trying to shake his hand... bring a tear to your eye mate... the only people knocking coley are a few sad sacks on here and a couple of people on the clayton end...

Quote:
But i moan at all the moaning
haa right... irony posts.. i love them

Quote:
& also know of maybe 20 who used to frequent the forum who now don't cause of all this cack
well if they want to run away and hide thats up to them...its a computer screen with some words on it.... jeeze 20 cry babies scared of a computer screen... are you sure?

how many computer screens do you see at a football match jase... real life... far more important than this crap
Old 16-01-2007, 06:24   #60

Angry Re: I'm sorry but............

Quote:
But i moan at all the moaning & also know of maybe 20 who used to frequent the forum who now don't cause of all this cack!
If it wasnt for the prediction league, you could make that 21 - it used to be a laugh round 'ere win loose or bloody draw!!!!

Im getting sick and tired of wasting my valuable time reading complete and utter sh*te threads on here...

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!

Last edited by Jimbo T Hornblower; 16-01-2007 at 06:27.
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..