Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2016, 18:02   #16
Super Moderator

Re: Luton away travel

Spoke to the Luton guy; they had over 8k home fans for their game v Stevenage and expect a similar turn out v ourselves.

They are stressing no cash turnstiles and really want people to pre-purchase from either oursleves or them. They'll happily take a card payment for a ticket in the away end; with the tickets being made available for collection with them.

I expect people aren't buying tickets until they are 100% sure the coach is runnning
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-04-2016, 18:09   #17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Hmmmmm, these comments about Luton are dampening my enthusiasm a tad about going?
Remember this ?.
QUOTE=yonmon;1134904]Di...... I can attest to the fact that your friend and mine ( Cashy !) was in an agreeable state of mind, if his beaming smile of welcome for me was anything to go by !. However, it did little to placate my feelings that in a crummy Stadium, in an even crummier Town where the only pies available are of the crummy Chicken Balti ilk ...Yuk !...where I witnessed yet another crummy referee in action, where do the F A acquire such officials ?.....saw a vile bunch of crummy home fans !....met two crummy stewards who could not understand, let alone answer the simplest of questions !...
Then I find that I missed an opportunity to chat with Revived Red !...so all in all Di today was crummy !!.
As for the game F19 has said it all !!.....Goodnight all !!.[/QUOTE]

Here's why, in spite of Ash's great efforts and Nick's invite, I shall not be at Luton !...twelve months have done little to repair the emotional damage inflicted on me last season !.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Here's why, in spite of Ash's great efforts and Nick's invite, I shall not be at Luton !...twelve months have done little to repair the emotional damage inflicted on me last season !.

Last edited by yonmon; 04-04-2016 at 18:11.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 18:44   #18

Luton coach is a definate boys and girls. 8.30am set off
Get yourself on it. Only £20. Text Ash to secure your place
stanley nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 13:43   #19

Yes thanks for giving everyone the heads up Nick.

COACH WILL RUN. 33BOOKED ON

16 places remain.

Lets go!
AccyMad likes this.
Old 06-04-2016, 14:46   #20
Super Moderator

Great new but there's a lot of people booked on the coach who I believe haven't got tickets.

I've got their ticket guy and the safety guy at Luton telling me it's not "their policy" to sell on the day of the game.

We've tickets at the club for cash sales and Luton will sell over the phone (for collection down there) for those that want to pay by card.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 15:48   #21

Have you put ticket information stanley website Mark??? Cant see it anywhere

Dont inform them.... they wont do
Old 06-04-2016, 17:36   #22
God Member

If you're travelling on the coach get your ticket from Stanley before you go.
I rang Luton today (their web site boasts how friendly and accommodating are their office staff) and got nowhere. The guy said it was cash on the gate. When I said we'd been told that was not so, he then said he had no 'away end' tickets. As it was 4:40pm he then said he was going home and suggested I ring back tomorrow. Hopefully he'll have the day off.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 08:17   #23
God Member

[QUOTE=Mr T;1165641]Great new but there's a lot of people booked on the coach who I believe haven't got tickets.

I've got their ticket guy and the safety guy at Luton telling me it's not "their policy" to sell on the day of the game.

why is it so difficult to get into a football match. good job if you go to the cinema etc. you cannot buy a ticket on the day of a performance. can understand all ticket games for clubs that have issues with each other in local derbies. its either couldn,t care less or health and safety gone mad.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 08:48   #24
God Member

Whatever the reason for no gate sales, I eventually got tickets easily enough when I rang back the next day and got a lass who obviously knew her job. Tickets can be picked up from the away end entrance. £1 for credit but no extra charge with a debit card.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..