Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2011, 17:09   #31
Member.

Re: new kit preview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Let’s just cut to the quick; it looks a little Saturday Night Blackpool. Funny Girls like.
I won't be buying one....... sorry Lew.
First. I offer an unreserved and sincere apology to Lew and his team for the comments I made about the new kit. I've see a mock up of the Replica shirt and I'm buying one; Excellent kit. The shop looks excellent compared to previous seasons and the Stanley range of goodies is looking good.

I loved the quality of the rest of the new kit line up; the training jackets are excellent as is the Fleece and the hoodies. I will be buying three or four items of clothing.

Second. Very impressed with Lew and the young lad in the shop. I left filled with confidence that those behind the scenes are working with a passion for the club and they will ensure that we will always met with open arms and a warm welcome.

Thanks Lew.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-04-2011, 17:26   #32
God Member

Quote:
First. I offer an unreserved and sincere apology to Lew and his team for the comments I made about the new kit. I've see a mock up of the Replica shirt and I'm buying one; Excellent kit. The shop looks excellent compared to previous seasons and the Stanley range of goodies is looking good.

I loved the quality of the rest of the new kit line up; the training jackets are excellent as is the Fleece and the hoodies. I will be buying three or four items of clothing.

Second. Very impressed with Lew and the young lad in the shop. I left filled with confidence that those behind the scenes are working with a passion for the club and they will ensure that we will always met with open arms and a warm welcome.

Thanks Lew.
Have you been over today ?
Old 26-04-2011, 17:48   #33
God Member

Quote:

Thanks Lew.
Doug you have probably stumbled across something there that perhaps we take for granted in that the Club Store for most of us fans in that it is the first point of contact with the Club.

First impressions are lasting impressions and it is similar in most things in that if you are treated in such a way you are made to feel comfortable and enthused the tendency is you will revist again and again.

Customer service is a key fundamental in any business and one that the Store scores highly on

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 18:02   #34
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Have you been over today ?

Yes... and I'm coming back soon.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 26-04-2011, 18:05   #35
God Member

Quote:
Yes... and I'm coming back soon.
That map is good value for money when you can use it twice
Old 26-04-2011, 18:16   #36
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
That map is good value for money when you can use it twice
Love it.....lol. Don’t need any map Dave, it’s in the blood; and like me it gets thicker as it gets older. Love Accy.
Joyce seldom has a good word for Stanley; always taking the pee. But, she loved the new stuff and for once is happy for me to spend money. So I will.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 26-04-2011, 18:19   #37
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
Doug you have probably stumbled across something there that perhaps we take for granted in that the Club Store for most of us fans in that it is the first point of contact with the Club.

First impressions are lasting impressions and it is similar in most things in that if you are treated in such a way you are made to feel comfortable and enthused the tendency is you will revist again and again.

Customer service is a key fundamental in any business and one that the Store scores highly on
Very true, Lew made my day to day. I'm looking forward to spending a couple of bob come Saturday.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 26-04-2011, 19:22   #38
God Member

always good to hear when someone has good words to say about something Stanley, and as Pendle Red says, Lew and the shop always score highly in that department.

As for the kit I'm not a huge fan and as with other it's the bands on the sleeve that are way too thick for me, looks like bog paper shoved up the sleeves!!! But as ever I'll be buying one anyway - just not yet as I'm skint and there are way too many big expensive matches coming up shortly .....
Old 27-04-2011, 14:56   #39
Junior Member+

not too kean om the design but i guess ill check it out for myslef before making judgement... as for sponsors, cleverbox is the new sponser of the club so will have to see how that fits in!
Old 27-04-2011, 15:08   #40
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derulooo View Post
will have to see how that fits in!
Across the front of the shirt and spelt correctly would be my guess
Old 27-04-2011, 15:31   #41

http://forums.beclevergroup.com/blog...ngton-stanley/

Picture of the New Shirt with the Logo on.
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 15:38   #42

Looks really good with all the badges on and the Logo - Getting one for sure.

Well Done to Lew and all the Commercial Team.
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 15:41   #43
God Member

It is true clever box is confirmed, I had difficulties contacting people at the club today due to manic day of press conferences involving many media, reps & staff being tied up with matters in hand that the fishy site hasnt been updated yet, that's the reason why and will be updated in due course

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 15:46   #44
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
It is true clever box is confirmed, I had difficulties contacting people at the club today due to manic day of press conferences involving many media, reps & staff being tied up with matters in hand that the fishy site hasnt been updated yet, that's the reason why and will be updated in due course
Thanks Mel, you've just answered the question I was gonna ask .
Good news that we have a shirt sponsor - let's hope there's more good news of a ground sponsor to follow
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 15:55   #45
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Thanks Mel, you've just answered the question I was gonna ask .
Good news that we have a shirt sponsor - let's hope there's more good news of a ground sponsor to follow
No probs I had to check with the club and on behalf of the supporters here too for confirmation, tho I picked a busy day for the club lol

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..