Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-07-2009, 18:16   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Stanley Store

Bump.

It looks as though the answer to my original question is "No-one". I see from the fishy site today that there are bargains to be had in the Store, but no hint of these in the items listed on the website. Disappointing for out-of-town supporters.
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-07-2009, 18:19   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
Bump.

It looks as though the answer to my original question is "No-one". I see from the fishy site today that there are bargains to be had in the Store, but no hint of these in the items listed on the website. Disappointing for out-of-town supporters.
You are so right RR..I saw the announcement and clicked straight to the 'Online store'. Nothing yet thouigh it might happen by this time tomorrow. I know that some of the parents of the kids in my team will be keen to 'have a gander'.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 19:20   #33

I checked online too but nothing has changed. Rob Heys has been listing some things on ebay so it might end up there. I hope things improve with the online merchandising as in the past I bought things more in hope than expectation.
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 20:17   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeayess View Post
I hope things improve with the online merchandising as in the past I bought things more in hope than expectation.
couldnt get any worse...........
Old 30-07-2009, 10:12   #35
God Member

Still nothing in the 'Online store' via website regarding the 'sale'...... sad that...
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 13:06   #36
Full Member+

Called into the clubshop mid morning on Wednesday of this week and there was nobody there. However, on a brighter note, the article about the new co-chair in the LT today hints at more appointments and another in the next couple of weeks. Could this be somebody to take over running the shop ?
Reamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 13:20   #37
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reamer View Post
Called into the clubshop mid morning on Wednesday of this week and there was nobody there.
did ya nick out then?
Old 30-07-2009, 14:51   #38
Full Member+

Quick off the mark today, Cashy . No, I should have said door locked nobody home. Maybe they sold out on Tuesday with all those special offers on eh ?
Reamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 16:25   #39
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeayess View Post
Rob Heys has been listing some things on ebay so it might end up there. I hope things improve with the online merchandising as in the past I bought things more in hope than expectation.
I missed getting a programme on Tuesday so I ordered one online, 30 mins or so later it's through my door, totally stunned, excellent service.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 17:15   #40
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
I missed getting a programme on Tuesday so I ordered one online, 30 mins or so later it's through my door, totally stunned, excellent service.

Ah but did they remember to put the 'WARNING, CONTAINS OFFENSIVE MATERIAL' sticker on it just before page 42/43 ish ?
Old 30-07-2009, 17:41   #41
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Ah but did they remember to put the 'WARNING, CONTAINS OFFENSIVE MATERIAL' sticker on it just before page 42/43 ish ?
Just had a look and I see what you mean, scary very scary

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 30-07-2009, 18:03   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
That's a massive improvement then. I had a programme subscription last season and got the one from the last game of the season v Chesterfield on 14th July and only after Mr T got involved. I'll try try my luck with a Burnley one but I would be amazed if they could get it to me in 30 mins
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 19:10   #43
Full Member+

My wife and I came across from Yorkshire this afternoon to find the shop closed, but the girl in reception opened it for us and we bought what we wanted. She was pleasant, helpful and a pleasure to deal with, so credit where it's due and a big thank you. I only wish I'd asked who she was, so I could have named her on here.
Oldgobbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 20:23   #44
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgobbin View Post
My wife and I came across from Yorkshire this afternoon to find the shop closed, but the girl in reception opened it for us and we bought what we wanted. She was pleasant, helpful and a pleasure to deal with, so credit where it's due and a big thank you. I only wish I'd asked who she was, so I could have named her on here.
This is what I like to hear, I must have caught them on a bad day, it was Erics last day, he was loitering outside and Rob at the council offices but I got my stuff next day, no grudges.

Old 30-07-2009, 20:25   #45
Accy Red

I have to say the new programme looks very good this year.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..