Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-07-2009, 21:42   #46
Super Moderator

Re: Stanley Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
I have to say the new programme looks very good this year.
Crikey. Baggy's happy. Cashy's happy. Tin Monkey's happy. I'm happy. Even Jeff is cautiously optimistic. Could this be the portent of a truly memorable season?

Last edited by Wynonie Harris; 30-07-2009 at 21:46.
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-07-2009, 22:53   #47
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Crikey. Baggy's happy. Cashy's happy. Tin Monkey's happy. I'm happy. Even Jeff is cautiously optimistic. Could this be the portent of a truly memorable season?
I'm almost afraid to say it, but I am happy with the way things are changing at the club. It won't happen overnight, but so many things are finally happening that we've been crying out for, for years.

I'm also happy with the squad Coley has got together. I'm amazed he's managed to do what he's done.
Old 30-07-2009, 23:45   #48
God Member

things are indeed progressing well. We could do with the stroke of luck, that has evaded us for a while, that will enable the new backroom staff to do their jobs to the max and really get us moving. Each one of them has their work cut out but if they do half of what The Don is expecting of them then I'll be a happy bunny.
Old 31-07-2009, 00:34   #49
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
I'm almost afraid to say it, but I am happy with the way things are changing at the club. It won't happen overnight, but so many things are finally happening that we've been crying out for, for years.

I'm also happy with the squad Coley has got together. I'm amazed he's managed to do what he's done.
that sums it up very well, especially the last paragraph, fer my money coleys worked bigger miracles than J.C. ever did, given stanleys circumstances this time. am well impressed.
Old 31-07-2009, 17:14   #50
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi John View Post
Still nothing in the 'Online store' via website regarding the 'sale'...... sad that...
No need to be sad KJ

Also for those who live a little further afield we are delighted to announce that we do have some sale items now online through our ebay site. Further items will be added in the next few days so be sure to check back over the weekend to keep an eye on the online bargains to be had!
Old 01-08-2009, 11:23   #51
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgobbin View Post
My wife and I came across from Yorkshire this afternoon to find the shop closed, but the girl in reception opened it for us and we bought what we wanted. She was pleasant, helpful and a pleasure to deal with, so credit where it's due and a big thank you. I only wish I'd asked who she was, so I could have named her on here.
If you were the 3 people (with a lady in a wheelchair?) I'm sure the young lady who served you would have been the receptionist Nataille.

Nat's currently combining her role as the voice of ASFC on the phone, by dealing with callers during the week.

The store will be open on Wednesday evening, to coinside with the Season Ticket evening, staffed by the young lady who helped out on matches last year.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 13:34   #52
Full Member+

Quote:
If you were the 3 people (with a lady in a wheelchair?) I'm sure the young lady who served you would have been the receptionist Nataille.
We weren't the people with the lady in the wheelchair, but it sounds from what you say that they were helped as well, and as it was the receptionist who helped us, I presume it WAS Natalie - so, thanks again Natalie!
Oldgobbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:08   #53
Senior Member+

I received one of the invitations last week to the season ticket launch event. A nice touch I thought. Anyway, the letter saied we'd have a chance to use our vouchers in the club shop, so does that mean that the new line of merchandise will be available?
Old 05-08-2009, 03:11   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Wow. A guy takes some time off and the whole world turns upside down... Am I in the right place?
MichiganRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 15:59   #55
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganRed View Post
Wow. A guy takes some time off and the whole world turns upside down... Am I in the right place?
Nothings wrong with the world it's just Erics gone and the club are at last being allowed to move forward with the help of the fans, just what we wanted to happen for years.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 17:34   #56
God Member

Smile Re: Stanley Store

Stanley Store
Tuesday 8th Dec 2009

Late Night Shopping at the Crown Ground

Accrington Stanley’s store has increased its trading hours on Thursdays in the run up to Christmas. The Store will now be open until 8.00pm each for the upcoming Thursdays (excluding Christmas Eve) to accommodate the additional Christmas shoppers.

There are plenty of home shirts available in all junior and senior sizes plus the option to pre-order XXL sizes, tracksuits, winter coats and rain jackets, all in time to make great Christmas gifts.

Midweek visits to the crown ground are also great opportunities to personalise your Stanley shirt with name and number shirt printing available. (Please note this option is not available on match days)

For more information about the range of stock available, please contact the club on 0871 434 1968

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 12:13   #57
Senior Member+

I have just been over to the club shop , They have just had a delivery of winter coats ! They will make great christmas pressies
david1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2009, 13:04   #58

Just been to the shop for a new top,only a tenner with three vouchers from season ticket and am suited with the quality. the black dugout coats look really good and warm,at 60 pounds they seem a good buy. The young lady was very helpful and courtious.
10 out of 10
caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2009, 17:00   #59
God Member

Had quite a few in our shop this week wanting Stanley badged stuff. Tried to send them up to the club shop but most don't want to. Think they have lost out on a few sales by not keeping the town centre Ossy Mills stocked up.
Old 23-12-2009, 21:41   #60
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Had quite a few in our shop this week wanting Stanley badged stuff. Tried to send them up to the club shop but most don't want to. Think they have lost out on a few sales by not keeping the town centre Ossy Mills stocked up.
Is this your 'subtle' way of suggesting the club should use your store as a merchandise outlet???
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..