Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-10-2004, 21:09   #16

Re: Where's the Kipax Thread

Absolutely agree with everyone.

Come back Kipax

davy_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-10-2004, 21:20   #17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss
I feel you should not have deleted the thread, it was a Kipax thread and therefore you would expect the odd post to include comments about Kipax. The final post by Gobsmacked tried to give the members that where not aware of why Kipax decided to leave an idea of what went on. Once again a moderator on this forum has decided that the whole picture should not be allowed to be painted, what is going on.
Bagpuss, your post from the previous KIPAX thread is probably one of the main reasons that it got deleted. You had your opinion on KIPAX and it was harsh and you didnt need to share it with all of us.

I'm sure the thread got deleted after some messages aimed at KIPAX were getting quite personal.

The moderaters run the forum leave them to do their jobs and don't question them.
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 21:32   #18
Member.

I have had crossed words with KIPAX in the past and for many varied reasons, at all times we have concluded matters like gentlemen and have continued the normal banter without any ill will or bad feelings. I for one would welcome the buggers return and firmly believe he should never have felt or been made to feel that he should stop posting. Come on lad, where your fire gone.....

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 21:39   #19

I would just like to point out this thread is on the Stanley Forum and thus most people here have an interest in the club and know the excellent work Kipax does. I don't give a monkeys if he doesn't want to post elsewhere on Accyweb but that he carries on in here amongst friends and supporters of Stanley.

Will people only post on here to say come back instead of going over old ground thats already got the thread closed once.

Cheers

Shurm
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 21:43   #20
Resident Waffler

Well I'd like him to come back to the whole of AccyWeb because his input is valued in other forums too.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 22:23   #21
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiffy16
Bagpuss, your post from the previous KIPAX thread is probably one of the main reasons that it got deleted. You had your opinion on KIPAX and it was harsh and you didnt need to share it with all of us.

I'm sure the thread got deleted after some messages aimed at KIPAX were getting quite personal.

The moderaters run the forum leave them to do their jobs and don't question them.
I am a Stanley supporter and I pay my money to the club through admission charges and shirts sales etc. and I know the work Kipax does for the club. I feel I am entitled to post here and that my post on the original Kipax thread was valid and was not one of the main reasons that it got deleted.
Shurm we can't always post about the team and posts about Kipax should be allowed although gobsmacked attempt to give people some idea of what happened was maybe too much for the Stanley forum.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 06:00   #22
I am Banned

Shrum, yeah. Kipax does a lot fop the club and so is held in high regard by all us users. Okay, so when he comes back he'll be winding us all up again, so what? COME BACK!
accystankev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 09:53   #23

Bagpuss your like a dog with a bone give it a rest will you, I asked before for people just to say come back Kipax but oh no you have to start all over again.

What do I have to do start another Come Back Kipax thread !!!!!
Old 22-10-2004, 22:57   #24

Opinions have beed aired Bagpuss and although I had my own personal grievance I see no point in labouring the issue any further.

Now if Kipax will behave like a mature adult and return to the forum, where he is obviously missed, perhaps people can agree to disagree without descending to baser levels.

Having said that, this forum is part of accringtonweb.com and does appear in the listed sections. It isn't a separate entity. If one clicks on the "new posts" link the posts from all forums are brought up, including the football section - so anything posted in here which involves events elsewhere or people who post elsewhere is likely to attract their attention as it did with the previous thread.

No doubt you noticed then the people who said that they never normally post in the football forum but chose to do so on that occasion because they wished to add their voices to the general opinion that Kipax was missed and his return would be welcomed.

Even someone who may well have had cause to rejoice in his absence added to the list of requests for his return.

If Bagpuss is correct in stating that my post was the cause for the removal of the thread, I apologise. I allowed my sense of injustice to get the better of me. I shall rise above such things and say for the sake of everyone concerned it would be appreciated if Mr. K would reconsider his position.
Gobsmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 19:11   #25
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Opinions have beed aired Bagpuss and although I had my own personal grievance I see no point in labouring the issue any further.

Agreed, that is why I refused to reply to Shurms last post even though I wanted to, as the person who took karma from me said "Let it lie", even though they never signed it, ok I will for now.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 19:20   #26

I will for now ............ lol DOG BONE

Last edited by Shurm; 23-10-2004 at 19:22.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..