Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-10-2009, 22:34   #511

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Thank you Neil.........I think
Old 27-10-2009, 08:51   #512
God Member

The school may be outside the zone but I'm fairly sure that the catchment area for pupils runs across the affected area. Could it not be that they simply kept all children there so that they didn't wander across to find out what was going on and find themselves in the middle of it all.

As for not allowing the parents in - they were within the school grounds, so again, not wandering around the affected area.

The driver may have known what he had in his tank, but the man in charge would need to verify this with the company. Also, do we know for certain that the driver was still walking around talking - or was he in shock or injured? Was he able to tell the man in charge of operations what he was carrying.

As for Head Teachers being high up in the chain. I'm sorry, but that's almost as ridiculous as the Queen moving to Dunsop Bridge. Teachers go into the teaching profession because they want to help children. My mother-in-law is an ex-head teacher and to suggest that she would be part of some wide spread conspiracy to kill, maim or abduct children in her charge, is ludicrous and bordering on slanderous.

With conspiracy theories I think it's too easy to see a conspiracy in everything and not take it on face value.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Old 27-10-2009, 09:08   #513

[quote=Gayle;756993]The school may be outside the zone but I'm fairly sure that the catchment area for pupils runs across the affected area. Could it not be that they simply kept all children there so that they didn't wander across to find out what was going on and find themselves in the middle of it all.

I spoke to one of the officers and she said they didn't know what he was carrying and were awaiting information, as for children wandering round there was enough police presence to make sure no one went anywhere near...........the spillage was actually near the garage at the Griffin.
Old 27-10-2009, 23:06   #514
I am Banned

Boo.

Here is a very interesting video concerning the vaccinations. Gary Null exposes thoroughly, the data on which the medical profession bases its knowledge of vaccinations, it is big pharma collected, correlated, and presented.... I think it is called conflict of interest :

Old 27-10-2009, 23:08   #515
I am Banned

Yo...

Another death in Sweden due to vaccination, five in total :

Fifth “swine Flu” Vaccine Death In Sweden – Vaccinations Still Go Ahead As Planned! » Lifeinthemixtalk.com
Old 27-10-2009, 23:15   #516
Senior Member+

life do you actually post about anything else on this forum?
Old 28-10-2009, 10:08   #517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
Quote;
On the Peel Park Issue, Im still a bit on the fence, If it was that bad, why where the parents (With younger children) left outside and why did No teachers come and talk to the parents in person just via tannoy system.

Can't believe you could ask that question.But would you, not knowing the consequences to the children inside.
What were the consequences for the children outside?

From LYNX1
Quote:
Could it not be that they simply kept all children there so that they didn't wander across to find out what was going on and find themselves in the middle of it all.
The parents were there to collect their children, so they wouldn't have been wandering around. Why couldn't they collect their childen?

Who told the staff to communicate by tannoy? Why couldn't the staff come outside and speak to the parents person to person?

There really should be some answers to these questions, before it happens again.
Old 28-10-2009, 10:36   #518
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by caz111 View Post
What were the consequences for the children outside?

Quote:
From LYNX1
The parents were there to collect their children, so they wouldn't have been wandering around. Why couldn't they collect their childen?
Who told the staff to communicate by tannoy? Why couldn't the staff come outside and speak to the parents person to person?

There really should be some answers to these questions, before it happens again.
Congratulations, you have a lower Post count than Life and yet your Prose seems to be in a similar vain.
Are you another one that has stopped taking the tablets? Or perhaps we should consider another Conspiracy theory?

Someone has more than one account!
Quote:
18: only one account per member is allowed on this site,setting up another account risks all accounts being removed. Members must not use another members account to post or sent pm's through this site if this happens then there is a risk of both accounts being banned
Old 28-10-2009, 10:47   #519

Quote:
Someone has more than one account!
Quote:
18: only one account per member is allowed on this site,setting up another account risks all accounts being removed. Members must not use another members account to post or sent pm's through this site if this happens then there is a risk of both accounts being banned
Completely untrue. I have a serious and long term interest in what is happening in schools in the UK.

You might like to watch this video:

A number of people are really very concerned about what is unfolding in schools and are doing their best to alert others. That should be respected.
We all have a lot to lose if this continues. (Everything).

Old 28-10-2009, 11:09   #520

From LYNX1

There really should be some answers to these questions, before it happens again.[/quote]

Don't know how you managed to get my name for this post but it certainly wasn't me who posted it If you check you will see that I only quoted from Gayles post.

Last edited by LYNX1; 28-10-2009 at 11:11.
Old 28-10-2009, 11:55   #521
God Member

Quote:
caz111 A number of people are really very concerned about what is unfolding in schools and are doing their best to alert others. That should be respected.
Do you have children attending school? To my mind if your concerns about what the schools are meant to be doing are so grave surely you would be loath to let your children attend and would opt for home education.
Old 28-10-2009, 12:56   #522
I am Banned

Here is an example of a nation wide awake to the vaccine reality :

Fewer than 10 people turn up for swine flu jab on first day in Salzburg, Austria :

Fewer than 10 people turn up for swine flu jab on first day in Salzburg, Austria

Old 28-10-2009, 13:56   #523
God Member

Where are you from caz? Do you actually have links with Accrington?
Old 28-10-2009, 13:59   #524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Here is an example of a nation wide awake to the vaccine reality :

Fewer than 10 people turn up for swine flu jab on first day in Salzburg, Austria :

Fewer than 10 people turn up for swine flu jab on first day in Salzburg, Austria

So what? If it is safer for you over there go there, obviously most people in the U.K. would rather trust a Doctor or even our politicians than you!

Any injection offered my way I will trust, compared with your route it has to be the safer option, now get back to your own site and stop bothering sane folk!
Old 28-10-2009, 14:10   #525

Quote:
Originally Posted by caz111 View Post
Completely untrue. I have a serious and long term interest in what is happening in schools in the UK.

You might like to watch this video:

No, I would hate to watch that video, it will have your kind of bull manure.

Quote:
A number of people are really very concerned about what is unfolding in schools and are doing their best to alert others. That should be respected.
If I hadn't been concerned, when I first became a Father, my children wouldn't be here now, but I and their Mother brought them up to be useful members of society, my children and their Partners are now bringing their children up in an equally satisfactory way.

Just to let you know, one of them always inoculated their child, the other didn't, just as the mum was about to give birth in the un-vaccinated family, she got the chicken pox off her oldest, the child was born with it, did she, ( the mother), stick to her guns no vaccines for my kids? No way, the child was given to the Doctors to do whatever they could to save 'her', baby, fortunately the child survived, which would have been doubtful had she followed the rubbish in this thread.

Last edited by Less; 28-10-2009 at 14:14.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..