Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree548Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2013, 19:00   #241
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
And who told you I was trying?
They were misleading you.
Shush Margaret so far he's only quoted the Bible, if you show too much interest he'll start quoting what the Holy Trinity tell him personally.
Accrington Web
Old 11-11-2013, 19:00   #242

Re: Christian Science

A Plug for Google

Before you all rack your brains trying to trip me up with a question, try a Google search with the question first. Google is amazing at finding the right answers and I just love them. I do hope that isn't advertising.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:01   #243
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

K99, you sure do use a lot of military terminology,you some kind of Ranker in the Sally bash? As that's the only kind of Army I see you being in.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:04   #244

While I slept…..
….morning again here, usual cuppa and check of the A/W posts. Can’t believe how much has gone on while I slept. He's still raving on...
Have now spent a bit of time catching up and have come to the conclusion that K99 (was just going to call him K9 to save time – but that would be doing a good and faithful animal an unforgiveable injustice, so I’ll stick to 99) at times shows a very unchristian streak with some of his comments.
He has the same one-eyed attitude that one encounters when faced with the door knockers and conveniently dismisses points made by making sweeping statements – usually gleaned from quotes by other people or taken from ‘the’ book.
He says his God is a loving God – just go and visit the Children’s Wards in hospitals K99 – especially the cancer ones, and then say this.
Oh! ******….my caffeine has gone cold.
jaysay, Restless and Stevie R like this.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:04   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Shush Margaret so far he's only quoted the Bible, if you show too much interest he'll start quoting what the Holy Trinity tell him personally.
That is for my ears only after all do not the scriptures say, "Do not feed pearls to swine." Do you really think that Jesus was referring to pigs? He was talking about unreceptive people.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:08   #246
Beacon of light

Quote:
If he's hearing voices then he need medicating.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:10   #247

Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99WARD View Post
A Plug for Google

Before you all rack your brains trying to trip me up with a question, try a Google search with the question first. Google is amazing at finding the right answers and I just love them. I do hope that isn't advertising.
Hi Kevin,
Why have a dog and bark yourself?
We ask a question and you do the hard work of copying and pasting.
So far the only evidence of you tripping up is shown in your answers not the questions.
As for Google fantastic, the things you can find out about people that they really didn't know was out there.
The things I could tell if I wasn't a gentleman with a Christian outlook on life.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:11   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
While I slept…..
….morning again here, usual cuppa and check of the A/W posts. Can’t believe how much has gone on while I slept. He's still raving on...
Have now spent a bit of time catching up and have come to the conclusion that K99 (was just going to call him K9 to save time – but that would be doing a good and faithful animal an unforgiveable injustice, so I’ll stick to 99) at times shows a very unchristian streak with some of his comments.
He has the same one-eyed attitude that one encounters when faced with the door knockers and conveniently dismisses points made by making sweeping statements – usually gleaned from quotes by other people or taken from ‘the’ book.
He says his God is a loving God – just go and visit the Children’s Wards in hospitals K99 – especially the cancer ones, and then say this.
Oh! ******….my caffeine has gone cold.
You have me interested in where you live dotti (the country not the town). You sound like an Australian in which case I can exercise my 'a' level Australian and address you as G'day Sport to appease those who don't like plain Hi.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:12   #249
Beacon of light

Quote:
That is for my ears only after all do not the scriptures say, "Do not feed pearls to swine." Do you really think that Jesus was referring to pigs? He was talking about unreceptive people.
Ok, then what are you doing here?
Apart from insulting members of Accyweb.

Dotti is right in what she says...there is no road but your road...you want all the road and a bag to put it in.
You think you know us enough to tell us what we think and how we feel...how long have you been here? Two minutes too long.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:17   #250

Quote:
Hi Kevin,
Why have a dog and bark yourself?
We ask a question and you do the hard work of copying and pasting.
So far the only evidence of you tripping up is shown in your answers not the questions.
As for Google fantastic, the things you can find out about people that they really didn't know was out there.
The things I could tell if I wasn't a gentleman with a Christian outlook on life.
Well that certainly is a point of view Less or would you prefer a WOOF? I like to go for a daily walk along the canal bank. There is a very friendly dog but he does like to bark a lot. It is pointless addressing him in English so we just have a good old WOOF and a HOWL together.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:21   #251
God Member

His Amazon reviews reveal homophobia as well as religious mania - ie 'not full shilling' (but we already knew that)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/membe...display=public
Boeing Guy likes this.

Old 11-11-2013, 19:22   #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Ok, then what are you doing here?
Apart from insulting members of Accyweb.

Dotti is right in what she says...there is no road but your road...you want all the road and a bag to put it in.
You think you know us enough to tell us what we think and how we feel...how long have you been here? Two minutes too long.
Wake up at the back there Margaret. I have already said why and several people commented on it. The only repeats I give are after eating too much.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:26   #253

Christian Science

Quote:
Well that certainly is a point of view Less or would you prefer a WOOF? I like to go for a daily walk along the canal bank. There is a very friendly dog but he does like to bark a lot. It is pointless addressing him in English so we just have a good old WOOF and a HOWL together.
The poor dog, it must be as confused with your barking as we are with your posting.

Oh, and while I remember yesterday you were basically talking about a vengeful God, today according to you, she is a loving God. (Must be female mood swings), will you make your mind up?
Old 11-11-2013, 19:29   #254

“People think of faith as being something that you don't really believe, a device in helping you believe simply it. Of course that is quite wrong. As Pascal says, faith is a gift of God. It is different from the proof of it. It is the kind of faith God himself places in the heart, of which the proof is often the instrument...
He says of it, too, that it is the heart which is aware of God, and not reason. That is what faith is: God perceived by the heart, not be reason.”
― Malcolm Muggeridge, The End of Christendom
Old 11-11-2013, 19:31   #255
JCB

Quote:
We are COMMANDED to tell the gospel. Nothing further is required of us.
Are you sure ?

Nothing is required of us other than to tell the Gospel .

Leaving the Old Testament to one side for the time being , are you not conversant with the commands made in the New Testament by Jesus , Paul , James , Peter , John etc .

You haven't answered yet K99 .
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..