Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree246Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-01-2015, 10:04   #121
Senior Member+

Re: Paris Shootings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
You missed the 1000 lashes sentence to blogger Raif Badawi Rob !!
I hadnt seen that
Old 17-01-2015, 10:24   #122
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
I hadnt seen that
Here's the link.

BBC News - Saudis 'to review' flogging of blogger Raif Badawi
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 10:26   #123
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

What really bugs me, is the way we constantly kiss Saudi arse, when they are as barbaric as anyone, wouldn't be owt to do wi money would it.
Old 17-01-2015, 10:47   #124
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
What really bugs me, is the way we constantly kiss Saudi arse, when they are as barbaric as anyone, wouldn't be owt to do wi money would it.
We wouldn't do that just for money, cashman. We have standards you know!
However, money, oil, selling arms?
Well, that's different.
cashman and Restless like this.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 11:04   #125
Senior Member+

tin-foil-hat.jpg

There are folk who think this event is staged and is just a psyop being used to destroy folks rights.
I know i'm going to regret this but what do you folk think,is there anything in it?

Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 11:27   #126
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
]

There are folk who think this event is staged and is just a psyop being used to destroy folks rights.
I know i'm going to regret this but what do you folk think,is there anything in it?

No, let's play your game properly!
First you tell us what you think.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 11:51   #127
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
No, let's play your game properly!
First you tell us what you think.
Well not being one to derive their opinions from the government or mainstream media,I think there is some truth in it.

Who's a Charlie? France cracks down on free speech in order to defend it | The Electronic Intifada

An intended consequence perhaps?

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Old 17-01-2015, 11:55   #128
Senior Member+

Quote:
Attachment 46513

There are folk who think this event is staged
are you one of THOSE ?
Old 17-01-2015, 12:07   #129
Beacon of light

so are you saying that this french policeman is not dead?
That those coffins supposedly bearing the bodies of the Jews which were killed at the hypermarket were empty?
As for the no blood...well it depends on where a body was shot.......and blood pools to the lowest point so it could be hidden under the body...but you believe in this world what you want to believe.
Just seems a tad elaborate to have to create new identities for so many supposedly dead people...and to hope that they won't blab.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 12:38   #130
God Member

I believe some events are 'staged', some are deliberately provoked, and some spontaneously happen.

The media and governments are so good at population manipulation that it is not always possible to discern what is fact or what is fiction.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ies-48617.html
Accyexplorer likes this.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 12:43   #131
I am Banned

Quote:
Well not being one to derive their opinions from the government or mainstream media,I think there is some truth in it.

Who's a Charlie? France cracks down on free speech in order to defend it | The Electronic Intifada

An intended consequence perhaps?
AstraZeneca are trialling new drug AccyX. Maybe you can get on the programme? Evidently it's a brain numbing tablet that relieves people of the urge constantly tap the keys on their keyboards. I believe you are afflicted with the Intercontinental Verbal Incontinence Virus
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 12:49   #132
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
so are you saying that this french policeman is not dead?
That those coffins supposedly bearing the bodies of the Jews which were killed at the hypermarket were empty?
As for the no blood...well it depends on where a body was shot.......and blood pools to the lowest point so it could be hidden under the body...but you believe in this world what you want to believe.
Just seems a tad elaborate to have to create new identities for so many supposedly dead people...and to hope that they won't blab.
I know what your saying M,I don't believe this copper was 'killed' by a shot to the head from a AK47 like the MSM says he was (if he was there wouldn't be much left of his head).
If they can lie about that what else can they lie about?

password--Accyweb
Old 17-01-2015, 12:56   #133
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthep47 View Post
astrazeneca are trialling new drug accyx. Maybe you can get on the programme? Evidently it's a brain numbing tablet that relieves people of the urge constantly tap the keys on their keyboards. I believe you are afflicted with the intercontinental verbal incontinence virus
image.jpg

password--Accyweb
Old 17-01-2015, 13:22   #134
Beacon of light

Quote:
I know what your saying M,I don't believe this copper was 'killed' by a shot to the head from a AK47 like the MSM says he was (if he was there wouldn't be much left of his head).
If they can lie about that what else can they lie about?
So then, what happened to him?
Is he dead..or is he not dead?
Was he shot in the head? I don't recall reading about where(on his body) this Muslim policeman was shot.
A fellow Muslim.......and although an establishment figure(as a policeman) surely he would not be happy to have other Muslims accused of something they did not do to provoke unrest/alienate Muslim people in France and across the world.

I don't know the origin of the clip of video that you have posted, but how do we know that this has not been edited in some way to support the conspiracy theory??
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 13:26   #135
God Member

And let's not forget FGM, flying planes full of people into buildings full of people, bombing buses and subway trains, hacking a soldier to death in the middle of the street, shooting an unarmed soldier in the back as he stands guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, setting off a bomb during a race, killing a shopper 'cause his last name is "Jewish", shooting a girl in the head for the sin of going to school ... and lots more. There has to be a common thread to all this. If only I could figure it out.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..