Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree246Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-01-2015, 11:21   #181
Senior Member+

Re: Paris Shootings.

It wouldn't let me add the clip from liveleak

Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-01-2015, 11:25   #182
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

I wasn't even aware of these knobheads, but seems you were.I seem to recall n owd saying "It takes one,to know one."

Last edited by cashman; 21-01-2015 at 11:28.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 14:12   #183
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Not sure what radio station you listen to Accyman but t'was Eric Pickles our Communities Secretary that wrote the letter.

it was the news on talksport altough who wrote it dosnt really matter the main point is it wasnt an unreasonable request but as per usual despite the outcome of recent events in paris some idiot managed to make it all about how muslims are shunned if you will from society which i find a bit rich considering how hard some areas work to make sure they dont fit into british society .

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 15:06   #184
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
It wouldn't let me add the clip from liveleak

That's probably the most boring video I've ever watched, watched it all to see the rioting mob at the end but there isn't one.

Not like you, AccyE, not your usual standard!
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 15:45   #185
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
the clip from liveleak
And the point of that was ......... ?? The bums of allah manage well enough to get offended as it is without daft things like this, talk about prodding a hornets nest with a shiitey stick! It's like picking scabs.
Old 21-01-2015, 15:50   #186
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
And the point of that was ......... ?? The bums of allah manage well enough to get offended as it is without daft things like this, talk about prodding a hornets nest with a shiitey stick! It's like picking scabs.
I know this dave, he aint even a troll wi sense.
Less likes this.
Old 22-01-2015, 07:53   #187
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
That's probably the most boring video I've ever watched, watched it all to see the rioting mob at the end but there isn't one.

Not like you, AccyE, not your usual standard!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
I must agree (this time)....not only did i fail to cater for G's lust of violence i failed to add any sort of useful information to forum (again).....for that,i can only apologise .

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I know this dave, he aint even a troll wi sense.
What is a "troll"? a person who posts in order to provoke folk?

Perhaps your a "troll"?....I see "Wizz" is on the list;-

The Crocels Trolling Academy | The 12 Types of Internet Troller

Troll's may give the impression they struggle with reality and that they're uniformed, ignorant even a "idiot".........do not be deceived

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Old 22-01-2015, 11:57   #188
Senior Member+

Quote:
Give me a quote of Western foreign policy which includes mass murder of civilians, rape of little girls, beheading in bulk etc.
I had to have a look G,seems its unwritten

1. "Mass murder of civilians": "The number of Western civilians killed by Islamic militants pales in comparison to the number of non-combatants that have died at the hands of the US and its military allies in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and Yemen."
ISIS are barbaric savages but what should we call US mass murderers of civilians? - Stop the War Coalition

2."rape of little girls": BBC News - UK soldier accused of Austria girl rape He represents a tiny, tiny minority of the armed forces...but still.

3."beheading in bulk":Hmmm i think beheading may be the better of the two evils British soldiers ?killed and disfigured Iraqi civilians? | Metro News

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 22-01-2015 at 11:59.
Old 22-01-2015, 13:27   #189
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
The rest as they say is history
Or, according to some, "conspiracy"
Less and cashman like this.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 13:59   #190
Senior Member+

Quote:

3."beheading in bulk":Hmmm i think beheading may be the better of the two evils British soldiers ?killed and disfigured Iraqi civilians? | Metro News
Dear me , you've done it again. You're attachment is dated 4th March 2013.
Don't you ever check properly? Ten months later-

Al Sweady inquiry clears British soldiers of murder and torture claims - Telegraph

I can't be bothered reading your attachment from the Marxist revolutionaries- did you?

And your response to mass rape- sad.
Less and Barrie Yates like this.

Last edited by Gordon Booth; 22-01-2015 at 14:04.
Old 22-01-2015, 15:21   #191
Senior Member+

Well, AccyE, as I said post 181 wasn't up to your normal standard but good to see you're back on form- post 188 total drivel as usual.
cashman likes this.
Old 22-01-2015, 15:39   #192
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Well, AccyE, as I said post 181 wasn't up to your normal standard but good to see you're back on form- post 188 total drivel as usual.
Now come on, why pick on #188?

#187 was also drivel, in fact, he has set himself a standard and keeps down to it whichever thread he abuses!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 15:45   #193
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Now come on, why pick on #188?

#187 was also drivel, in fact, he has set himself a standard and keeps down to it whichever thread he abuses!
True, but I thought in 188 he reached new heights, I admire a man who always tries to do better!
Old 22-01-2015, 16:13   #194
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
True, but I thought in 188 he reached new heights, I admire a man who always tries to do better!
Sorry to contradict, I do agree except he reached new lows.

No doubt he will be either apologising for his comments or else attempting second hand humour, he can't do a decent insult, always copies someone else's theme.

A real shame, if he stuck to what he really knows...

He wouldn't post.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 16:33   #195
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post

A real shame, if he stuck to what he really knows...

He wouldn't post.
But think how we'd miss him! A bit like having a bad tooth out- you miss the pain.One is in the jaw, the other is lower
down.

Last edited by Gordon Booth; 22-01-2015 at 16:42.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..