Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree246Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-01-2015, 18:19   #151
Senior Member+

Re: Paris Shootings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
My main motivation for reading "conspiracy theories" (apart from I like a laugh) is rather selfish (learning purposes).

So you hope to learn by watching heavily and badly edited videos put out by jihadist websites? The sooner you move onto the Beano the better.

I also (as you may of gathered) like to throw my findings into the mix (even if doing so makes me the "idiot").

Yes, I'm afraid it does.

If someone claims an alternative explanation to a official theory, I like to try and see if there's any substance or rationale to it,

Doesn't take long to show it's rubbish.

Now, there is much more at stake here than the video or the attacks and that is the powers that be are going to use it to expand wars, write away more rights and as usual increase surveillance.

17 folk get killed in France, (supposedly)??? over a question of free speech, and the first thing that governments want to do is use that event to take away free speech on the Internet

With mass murder across Paris and narrowly avoided in Belgium not unnaturally they want to stop mass murderers plotting mass murders on the internet.

The very same governments that expressed no outrage whatsoever as the U.S. military killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and elsewhere.

Incorrect by a few 0's- look up the figures for civilian deaths caused by US military action in those countries.

Do you not find it funny that "terrorism" is called "Foreign Policy" when we "the west" do it and "terrorism" for anyone else...actually don't answer that
Give me a quote of Western foreign policy which includes mass murder of civilians, rape of little girls, beheading in bulk etc.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-01-2015, 19:14   #152
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
My main motivation for reading "conspiracy theories"

Be Honest, for once in your life, you read crap then you post crap, only because you think your crap is worth something.

Well you are right, your crap is worth something to you, unfortunately, it's worth nothing to the site or the folk that keep it alive.

So... either improve your post's OR leave the rest of us alone.

By the way whatever the French did to remove ****e like you I approve of.

Last edited by Less; 17-01-2015 at 19:19.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 19:17   #153
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Be Honest, for once in your life, you read crap then you post crap, only because you think your crap is worth something.

Well you are right, your crap is worth something to you, unfortunately, it's worth nothing to the site or the folk that keep it alive.

So... either improve your post's OR leave the rest of us alone.
I don't think that will work, Less.

Too subtle for him.
Old 17-01-2015, 19:24   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
I don't think that will work, Less.

Too subtle for him.
You have left yourself open to red karma from his alter ego Mr. T
Old 17-01-2015, 20:43   #155
Senior Member+

Quote:
The other one I had was a MR D
Old 18-01-2015, 11:01   #156
God Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
The other one I had was a MR D

is this accywebbs version of cluedo

i like a good Mr.E

yup i think it was Mr .E in the hall with the candlestick

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 11:29   #157
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
is this accywebbs version of cluedo

i like a good Mr.E

yup i think it was Mr .E in the hall with the candlestick

I love Cluedo,I've just got the terrorist edition...

....turns out they all did it,in the west, with a machine gun

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 13:16   #158
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Give me a quote of Western foreign policy which includes mass murder of civilians, rape of little girls, beheading in bulk etc.
No quote sorry but 20,000 dead civilians are mentioned here in Afghanistan alone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilia...2%80%93present)

This is a better link showing civilian casualties in recent ish wars including those currently being killed by drone strikes in Pakistan and other places

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualty_ratio

Last edited by Neil; 18-01-2015 at 13:20.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 16:04   #159
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
No quote sorry but 20,000 dead civilians are mentioned here in Afghanistan alone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilia...2%80%93present)

This is a better link showing civilian casualties in recent ish wars including those currently being killed by drone strikes in Pakistan and other places

Civilian casualty ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Terrorists are not members of any formal military organisation and must therefore also be classed as civilians. Military personnel wear uniform not civilian clothes (except Special Forces in certain circumstances).
Old 18-01-2015, 16:57   #160
Senior Member+

Neil, I was disputing AccE's statement that 'US forces killed hundred of thousands of civilians'.
But then, you can dispute most of the things he posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
A bit to read in your attachments but if you look at the figures I think the 20,000 is a total of all civilian deaths including Taliban action.

For instance- Total civilians killed / By Nato and Gov / By insurgent action

2008 / 2118 /823 /1160
2009 /2412 / 596 /1630
2010 /2777 /440 /2080
2011(1st 6 mth) /1462 /207 /1167

Still horrific figures but most of them Afghans killing Afghans. At least the Coalitions forces try not to kill civilians,more than can be said for the Taliban with their suicide bombers, IED's, executions etc.

Sorry, laid it out as a table but it didn't work.
cashman likes this.

Last edited by Gordon Booth; 18-01-2015 at 17:03.
Old 18-01-2015, 17:03   #161
Senior Member+

The retaliation has started:-

Firebombs and pigs heads thrown into mosques as anti-Muslim attacks increase after Paris shootings - Europe - World - The Independent

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...m-9985072.html

password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 18-01-2015 at 17:13.
Old 18-01-2015, 17:32   #162
Senior Member+

Quote:
Neil, I was disputing AccE's statement that 'US forces killed hundred of thousands of civilians'.
But then, you can dispute most of the things he posts!

A bit to read in your attachments but if you look at the figures I think the 20,000 is a total of all civilian deaths including Taliban action.

For instance- Total civilians killed / By Nato and Gov / By insurgent action

2008 / 2118 /823 /1160
2009 /2412 / 596 /1630
2010 /2777 /440 /2080
2011(1st 6 mth) /1462 /207 /1167

Still horrific figures but most of them Afghans killing Afghans. At least the Coalitions forces try not to kill civilians,more than can be said for the Taliban with their suicide bombers, IED's, executions etc.

Sorry, laid it out as a table but it didn't work.

Perhaps when you get your lingual out of Less's sphincter you'll be able to comprehend what I was saying in comment

password--Accyweb
Old 18-01-2015, 18:14   #163
Senior Member+

Quote:
Perhaps when you get your lingual out of Less's sphincter you'll be able to comprehend what I was saying in comment
You're grasp of Latin isn't very good. But then your grasp of most things seems questionable.

Perhaps if you had better control of your sphincter you wouldn't post so much rubbish on here.
Old 18-01-2015, 18:48   #164

Quote:
Well you have to be admired, I've never known anyone put so much effort into proving themselves a simpleton as you do.

If you ever post anything of value or sense on site we'll know you've been plagiarising again.
Accyexplorer likes this.
Old 18-01-2015, 19:20   #165
God Member

Quote:
The retaliation has started:-
Not surprising really ... but, if you did read the article you may have noticed the following: "Islamophobic incidents are nothing new."

"Islamophobic incidents" are endemic in most Western countries ... but so again are "Antisemitic incidents" not to mention assorted racist horse shiite. If there were no retaliatory incidents, that would be news. Now, if some good ol' boys from Aryan Nations flew a jet liner into the Burj Khalifa the world would really sit up and take notice. Or nuke Mecca:

Eric is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..