Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree90Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-01-2015, 14:12   #121
Senior Member+

Re: Team for Tranmere

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsFc62 View Post
Cashman throwing a diversion tactic in... this forum is a separate entity. Not many of the members on here were ever members on Ultras forum so its not comparative. Correct Ultras forum pretty much dead & buried... we talk to each other directly in person on a daily basis and on a Match Day

A forum is a place for discussion and to air opinions... this is just a combination of bitching between the usual parties and negative negative negative negative.

Did anybody question Coleman when he was rifling us through the leagues.....??? Hes been in charge a few months and already on his back ohhh the fickle game!
Fair comment Ash...but I don't hear people chanting bag of sh;te about Coley like your Ultras chant about Beattie.
smudgie and cashman like this.
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-01-2015, 15:07   #122
Senior Member+

[QUOTE=AsFc62;1130371]

A forum is a place for discussion and to air opinions... this is just a combination of bitching between the usual parties and negative negative negative negative.

Thanks Ash !! :'( .
AsFc62 likes this.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2015, 15:37   #123
God Member

Quote:
What is this forum turning in to. No wonder people cant be assed posting.

If you want to hear whining go into the kitchen and listen to your wives on a Saturday afternoon.....
Behave Mr. Seed - you can tell this lot off for whining as much as you want but don't insult us women by comparing 'em to us - it's very rare I'm in the kitchen on a Saturday afternoon
cashman, AsFc62 and Chubbyman like this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2015, 15:57   #124
Senior Member+

Ash, ignore the haters.

Coleman could sign Messi and they would be moaning why we haven't signed Ronaldo.

Haters will always hate, leave them to it
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2015, 15:59   #125
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Yer getting even stupider Davo, i didn't think that was possible, no wonder yeh cleared off back oer yon.
Old 20-01-2015, 18:24   #126
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Behave Mr. Seed - you can tell this lot off for whining as much as you want but don't insult us women by comparing 'em to us - it's very rare I'm in the kitchen on a Saturday afternoon
Wow Di !, it's seldom that we see outbursts of misandry of this quality on our Forum !.
AccyMad likes this.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2015, 19:29   #127
Senior Member+

Cashman,
your better than this.
Please be peaceful.
Old 20-01-2015, 19:37   #128

Beattie wasn't a fans manager! Professionally trained to answer the media in a way that made him look like the perfect manager. Never really made an effort to get to grips with how Stanley fans actually feel.in that respect Coleman makes every effort to know who we are almost on a personal level.

Btw was Beattie under investigation with the FA thus his mutual resignation??

Just a grapevine

Accymad - I'm sorry darling! I'll get you a pint in pub Saturday at 2.45pm
Old 20-01-2015, 19:41   #129

[QUOTE=yonmon;1130396]
Quote:

Thanks Ash !! :'( .
I make no personal judgements when it's a general discussions and opinions this forum is fantastic but of late it seems that every thread turns into a bickering match
baldy and yonmon like this.
Old 20-01-2015, 19:55   #130
Senior Member+

your right ash,
the usual suspects dont want to discuss and investigate why dear old Beattie has left, they just want to pick fault with Coleman based on myths and fantasy.

I feel sorry for them.
Old 20-01-2015, 20:07   #131
Senior Member+

This is just pathetic.

One side suggesting Beattie did bad things, the other suggesting Coleman did. Both hinting they know the absolute truth and the rest of us must be stupid not to see it.

As far as I am concerned, between them they did the good things of getting us into and keeping us in a league way above our station. Until some devilish wrong is proven against one or the other, they're both heroes.

So can't you all just shut up for heaven's sake?

No smilies, I'm sick of it.
MikeA, AccyMad, Tin Monkey and 3 others like this.
Old 20-01-2015, 20:13   #132
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Wow Di !, it's seldom that we see outbursts of misandry of this quality on our Forum !.
I'd say thank you Alan but I'm not sure what 'misandry' means - I'll look it up & decide whether that's a compliment or not
DaveinGermany likes this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2015, 20:13   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
This is just pathetic.

One side suggesting Beattie did bad things, the other suggesting Coleman did. Both hinting they know the absolute truth and the rest of us must be stupid not to see it.

As far as I am concerned, between them they did the good things of getting us into and keeping us in a league way above our station. Until some devilish wrong is proven against one or the other, they're both heroes.

So can't you all just shut up for heaven's sake?

No smilies, I'm sick of it.

My point exactly!!!!
Old 20-01-2015, 20:13   #134
Senior Member+

well said chimer,
the truth will come out about beattie
the fantasy about coleman will remain just that
Old 20-01-2015, 20:15   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
your right ash,
the usual suspects dont want to discuss and investigate why dear old Beattie has left, they just want to pick fault with Coleman based on myths and fantasy.

I feel sorry for them.
Fantasy is a very appropriate word for you.

Quite frankly I don't care why Beattie left because he is gone but if you wan't to make it public feel free. Give up on the Coley worship it's like the emperors new clothes with you.

If you can't see how honking we are in some games and aren't able to change it then you must be dafter than you sound. I want to be reading about us challenging for the playoffs not that we've go two new washing machines and a dryer even though they are much appreciated .

And as for the Messi question yes we probably would complain but only because we played him at centre half and didn't notice he couldn't play there for three games.

It's not an impossible headlines thread we need it's an inane drivel thread then the Moderators can move most of your posts there out of the way.

Yonmon was right this is starting to take over nearly every thread that's started. No wonder the board is going to pot.

There used to be a radio presenter many years ago called Jimmy Sanderson who had a football phone in show in the days before live TV. Any time someone came on talking nonsense he would say to them "caller, were you at the game" and if the answer was no they were treated with disdain because it was obvious they didn't know what they were talking about.

Now let's get back to talking football and can we get that ignore button fixed!!!!
Redraine likes this.
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..