Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-10-2009, 14:41   #466
I am Banned

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Helloooooo.

Damn angry people in Accrington...just on the fly, have any of you worked at Blythes Chemicals??
Accrington Web
Old 24-10-2009, 14:42   #467
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Amd once again I will ask you that if ALL parents opted out of these vaccinations would you feel so secure that your childrens lifes would be safe??? If MMR were as rife as they have been in the past would your childrens health have been secure without these vaccines? The answer I suspect is a resounding "NO", maybe your childrens life is protected because other parents opted for the vaccination!!!
Just a little add on .. it is recorded in 1889 that measles killed 141 people in Accrington, besides all the people that were left with the side effects from it.

There is also a web that shows the log of Spring Hill school, and sad little notes in the early 1900's of diptheria, measles, influenza and how some of their pupils passed away with these diseases. I wouldn't wish us to go back to this.

There was a small outbreak in Oswaldtwistle in 2003 too, all the cases were of children not immunised. Some had to be hospitalised.
Old 24-10-2009, 14:44   #468
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Helloooooo.

Damn angry people in Accrington...just on the fly, have any of you worked at Blythes Chemicals??
I haven't.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Old 24-10-2009, 14:45   #469
I am Banned

Katex.

If you look at these times from the vaccination data, you will find information showing all those that died did so after taking the vaccinations.

This is the pattern worldwide during all pandemics.
Old 24-10-2009, 14:47   #470
I am Banned

Why Gayle i never for a second thought you had
Old 24-10-2009, 14:49   #471
God Member

You asked a question, I answered it, just being polite.

By the way, I've asked you a question lately and had no answers?

Old 24-10-2009, 14:50   #472
I am Banned

which question
Old 24-10-2009, 14:54   #473
God Member

See post # 462

Old 24-10-2009, 15:24   #474
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Katex.

If you look at these times from the vaccination data, you will find information showing all those that died did so after taking the vaccinations.

This is the pattern worldwide during all pandemics.
Uh ... Didn't have vaccinations in 1889 .. that's why so many people died of measles. Getting confusing now .. loads of people will have died after vaccinations anyway !... after long periods from other causes and no link to vaccination! Certainly no records of children dying from the MMR vaccination .. only speculations on the odd one or two out of millions.

Certainly my daughter, who has administered 100's of these injections, has no records of her patients dying within a short period of the MMR.

Fed up now... like I said initially, we are all living longer .. yes, even those that had the polio, diptheria injections over 60 years ago .. which was most of the nation .. we were grateful for it and secure that these terrible diseases would not see us off in childhood.
Old 24-10-2009, 15:27   #475
I am Banned

Gayle.

I am speaking in terms of projecting into the future and coming up with scenarios which stop you doing something because the images are negative.

In focusing minds to the idea of very well rehearsed evacuation, processing, medical checks, the elite are training you to except this as normal behaviour, it has been going on for many years,.

Slowly they do this to keep the overall objective out of radar.

The red Cross on tap in Accrington...I don't think so...and the Red Cross has a Royal Charter.

The point of focus is to the fact our teachers, who work for we the people, are in fact being trained by corporate bodies to act in unison with intelligence agency decrees, via a number of crown institutions.

Are you suggesting the days we are experiencing now are the same as 20 years ago?

Britain has had its whole manufacturing base removed to India and China.

All state owned services have been removed out of our economy into the hands of private corporatism, that means we the people still pay the bills for all utilities, such as water, gas, electric, telephone, but the money leaves our economy.

Basically since 1930 and the bankruptcy demands made by the private banking families through the Bank For International Settlements, the UK and others, have been systematically dismantled as nations of production, we import more than we export, we have sold our infrastructure. The climate change bill is the final nail in the coffin as industrial nations for UK, America, Canada, Australia, because we will no longer to have big industry because of the cap in our CO2 emissions....the media are apt to keep stum in this regard.

It is now time for the same banking families to institute their control grid to keep control as all of you out there realise the seriousness of the financial situation, the drill as I will call it, as I am satisfied many factors do not add up to just to pass it off as an accident, a sentiment shared by other people from across the globe I might add, the drill is proof enough for me that all our supposed democratic systems are acting out the control orders of the the corporate cartel, which is a gross misrepresentation of the mandate under which political and security institutions are supposed to carry out.

Many people are missing this reality, but this is the reality one can see without too much effort, and it must be stopped before we lose completely our political class, placing us back into the middle ages.

The New World Order is the Old World Order. Feudalism of the most horrendous kind, especially so given the amount of people alive today to those of the medieval era......
Hence the vaccinations and the move to war with Iran.

We have to stop this by demanding our MP's act in accordance with their mandate, and not to the tune of the bankers of the Inner City
Old 24-10-2009, 15:32   #476
I am Banned

Katex.

I see from your stance that you hold responsibility for living longer squarely in the hands of the medical mafia,

I on the other hand see the medical agenda as one of destruction, and I base my assumption from the study of many experts in their field in all aspects of the medical profession. They speak a different language than those in the mainstream.

Also you all need to keep in mind Codex Alimentarius comes into force for all 194 UN signatory nations, December 31 2009, which means all vitamins are poison and also minerals.
Old 24-10-2009, 15:34   #477
God Member

It seems to be taking you some time to answer my original question about planning, so here's a few more.

Quote:

This is NLP at work, a constant projection of fear into the future, the police do it, everyone does it.

The last time the police came into my world the Sargent was forever presenting possible future scenarios, I stopped him in his tracks and said I would continue conversation with him only when he stopped dealing in fantasy and we discussed the topic at hand,
he did not like this and tried to continue, I again chastised him for fantasy projection and insisted he cease and deal in the facts as they have happened.
Isn't this what you're doing? You're looking into the future and seeing something very bleak. You are dealing with a future scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by life
Programming like this has gone on for a long time, but taking a big leap from 1997 and the entrance of the Fascist Communist New Labour ideology, this is not a political point because we have always existed under a one party state, the Crown controls all political parties which is why no matter which party is in power, the same agenda continues.
Why is it that political commentators say that the Crown has lost it's power over the last 100 years and is little more than a figure head?

Quote:

The people are programmed for division right down to the footy team you support, even to the brand of burger you take your children too.

Big Mac or Burger king, it only presents the idea of competition, both are controlled by the same corporate entities, the same with all brands and including the supermarkets.
This is what is known as choice. We have free will and we can make choices. Are you saying that all of the corporations in the world are somehow banding together and deciding how we live our lives?

Quote:
It is the idea of division we need to address, thus the deception falls apart, you can see the real players in all this.

So it is never my point to present the idea any of you are idiots, I am pointing out how Neural Linguistic Programming has worked itself into everything we do, without us becoming aware of the fact, I have and I am doing all I can to help others see it. Political Correctness is a Communist weapon set up to destroy the western European countries from within, it stifles debate which leaves only the Media and officialdom to present facts and official stories.
The Internet has completely thrown that on its head. 100 years ago when there was one newspaper and no tv, I would have agreed with you but right here, right now you can read or discuss anything you want. Would you be able to post your views if it was being stifled?

Old 24-10-2009, 15:57   #478
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Katex.

I see from your stance that you hold responsibility for living longer squarely in the hands of the medical mafia,

In a nutshell .. yes. What theory have you got ?
Old 24-10-2009, 16:13   #479
Passed away 25-11-09

I've followed this thread with great interest up to now. The one thing it seems to contain, more than any other, is a great big argument.

Life has a view, so do several others and they oppose. One post each should make that clear, also that neither side will shift its opinion, so why the continuation? It sounds more and more like trolling every day.
Old 24-10-2009, 16:16   #480
Give, give, give member

Who'd have thought one little prick would cause so much fuss?

Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..