Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-10-2012, 11:30   #181
I am Banned

Re: Licence's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Although you say you are not a Freeman on the land....you talk just like one, accept a invite to court....so what will you do when a Police Officer arrests you, they will not be swayed by your pseudo legal arguments.

IF you are that concerned about your water supply you should have it tested,
Water Testing Ireland -Test your Irish drinking water supply, water supply test kits for Ireland and the UK , Water Test, Drinking Water Testing, cryptospiridiosis test, Water Analysis, Water pollutant testing- Uk & Ireland, Galway water test , Antri
Then if still unhappy why not get your own well drilled
WB+AD Morgan | Domestic

Of course it's easier to carry on not paying bills........
I can assure you I'm no freeman on the land,I'm a free sentient being and not just on the land that includes sea,sky too.While i do share some views of the FMOTL movement alot of them fail miserably when in court because they allow themselfs to get caught up in the spider web of deception used by our court system.

i think we discussed me moving to the hills and living off grid

Last edited by Chris SUI JURIS; 27-10-2012 at 11:35.
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-10-2012, 11:33   #182
JFT96

Chris, for someone who wants clarity and honesty from a utilities company, you do speak in riddles.

so here is a easy question.
Do you receive any financial benefits off the state? yes or no

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 11:34   #183
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boeing guy View Post
chris, for someone who wants clarity and honesty from a utilities company, you do speak in riddles.

So here is a easy question.
Do you receive any financial benefits off the state? Yes or no
no
Old 27-10-2012, 12:16   #184
I am Banned

Where have you gone again boeing guy it's just getting interesting,are you not interested now because you can't call me a benifit cheat/scrounger?
Old 27-10-2012, 13:06   #185
JFT96

Chris,
Contrary to popular belief, I have a life outside of Accyweb.
My last post was made while Mrs BG was in the lady's at a coffee shop in Preston, it's something we do at weekends. I simply used my Galaxy s3 to look and post.
I have just returned home and upon checking my email etc see you have posted.

At no time I have even insinuated you are a benefits scrounger or otherwise.
I have refered to you as a theif, as you are using something your not paying for, the semantics don't come into it.
Your self employed, yet you refuse to pay income tax, regardless of your beliefs you will find yourself in a court and if you carry on in jail. You see it does not matter what you believe, the government as the power and means to take your liberty away. Non paying of tax is one of their favourites.

Old 27-10-2012, 13:49   #186
I am Banned

Quote:
Chris,
Contrary to popular belief, I have a life outside of Accyweb.
My last post was made while Mrs BG was in the lady's at a coffee shop in Preston, it's something we do at weekends. I simply used my Galaxy s3 to look and post.
I have just returned home and upon checking my email etc see you have posted.

At no time I have even insinuated you are a benefits scrounger or otherwise.
I have refered to you as a theif, as you are using something your not paying for, the semantics don't come into it.
Your self employed, yet you refuse to pay income tax, regardless of your beliefs you will find yourself in a court and if you carry on in jail. You see it does not matter what you believe, the government as the power and means to take your liberty away. Non paying of tax is one of their favourites.
Well get your emails set up on your phone (just so you know when i reply if nothing else)

non payment of tax is also one of my favourites along with abit of law.I've not been in court for about 6yrs,I only wish i knew then what i know now, happen the system would'nt of been able to label me a criminal for carrying a bit of herb(infact i'm sure they would'nt)

In a attempt to clear up the whole court thing up this next bits for you

COURT: In court the government (corporation) agents need you (man/woman) to attach yourself to the strawman/artificial entity 'PERSON'. They also need your consent to the subsequent express (written, clearly stated offers/agreements) and implied (assumed/attached/unspoken) offers of contract/agreement. They can obtain your consent in many ways such as your acquiescence (silence), answering their questions (master – slave) and allowing them to address you as the strawman/legal fiction entity 'PERSON'. i'm not a 'PERSON' i have a 'PERSON'

I can't identify myself as the legal fiction because that name and date of birth are hearsay(hearsay is not admissible as evidence). My parents told me both and I have no evidence I could submit to back up their claims
they are trying to deceive us into following their 'rule' by making us think that our birth certificate is essentially us, therefore tricking us into passively agreeing to be under their 'authority' and thats without going into the fact there is no legally binding contract between me and UU
I am a living breathing man, created by God, answerable only to God and Gods Law(not male,not person but flesh and blood man)

Last edited by Chris SUI JURIS; 27-10-2012 at 13:52.
Old 27-10-2012, 14:08   #187
JFT96

Okay Chris, I accept the you do not recognise the British Justice System.
Just like the FOTL (Freeman of the land) Movement.
However do you really think that you will succeed where many others have failed?

As said earlier on, If you want to live in 21st century Great Britain, you have to follow the rules put down by its government, whether you agree or not is irreverent, the state has the means and the power to make you bend to their will.

Regardless of your actions and your efforts to distance yourself from your Strawman (Which is a legal definition of your name, to be used in statue courts(I think) you must know the system will beat you, it always does in the end.
A lot of the FOTL websites are referencing United States Law, and Blacks Law Dictionary, something we do not use in the UK. (I checked with a friend, a QC so he should know)

To be fair, I cannot see this discussion getting anywhere else really, you believe you are not subject to any laws other than Common law and therefore any discussion is pointless.

In fact the only person ever to beat the system was this chap,

but it took him 17 weeks to do it, still I would not say no to a lotus 7

Old 27-10-2012, 14:14   #188
JFT96

Maybe this?

Old 27-10-2012, 14:26   #189
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS View Post
I'm self employed, jack of all trades master of none and before you ask no i don't pay income tax
I can't say that really answers my question
Old 27-10-2012, 15:24   #190
I am Banned

Quote:
As said earlier on, If you want to live in 21st century Great Britain, you have to follow the rules put down by its government, whether you agree or not is irreverent, the state has the means and the power to make you bend to their will.
I don't agree with the if you want to live in the 21st century you have to follow their rules(rules not laws) but i Agree they have the FORCE/power to make us bend to their will (they have the guns at the end of the day).I don't think i'll ever beat the system it's about us choosing our own level of freedom, the level that siuts us best and not just rolling over and letting them tickle our bellys

Ask your friend about legalese and how they use certain words that we think or quite standard but really they mean a totally different thing in court or maybe ask him about the law society and how if he's a member he's bound by there rules so he could'nt tell you anything against said society or maybe the hierarchy of law (he's a QC so he should know)

You maybe right this discussion is not getting anywhere but it's been good chatting to you(i've rather enjoyed it ) and it makes a change from the usual bitchiness(if thats even a word)
Old 27-10-2012, 15:30   #191
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
I can't say that really answers my question
Do you work for the jobcentre do you want my work history for the last 5 yrs

i do anything that makes me them debt tokens you call pounds

Old 27-10-2012, 15:37   #192
I am Banned

MARGRET PILKINGTON....rather than giving bad karma and saying i spout BS join in and have your say in a public forum...maybe you have the answer to why my comment was BS and your willing to prove me wrong for all to see then you can all have a laugh? or maybe not and your just F,O,S
Old 27-10-2012, 15:50   #193
Senior Member+

Dont think you are supposed to call out the karmas....

Anyway. Nah. for instance. I earn my living currently as a Clerical assistant but not for the JC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS View Post
do you want my work history for the last 5 yrs

:
It would help me discover what you actually DO for a living

Last edited by Restless; 27-10-2012 at 15:54.
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 15:51   #194
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Nothing to do with being big and clever, it's about keeping AccyWeb a decent forum without trolls, trouble makers and idiots.
He appears to meet all the requirements - surely it is time to get rid of the obnoxious specimen
Old 27-10-2012, 16:11   #195
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
He appears to meet all the requirements - surely it is time to get rid of the obnoxious specimen
There are quite a few obnoxious folk on Accyweb that meet all the requirements,i hope they all get banned if i do.........BYE BYE CRUEL ACCYWEB

« legit | Satelite TV »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..