Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk > Oswaldtwistle
Donate! Join Today

Oswaldtwistle If your from ossy, feel free to hang around in here!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2005, 12:36   #166
Senior Member+

Re: Park lights ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
Just been reading about your objections to the '8 metre' high light on Hynburn Life. Since you've now moved, have any of your old squirel friend's lives beeb blighted by this invasion of illumination?

Like I've posted, it's not 8 meters high, and has the illumination of a street light as can be seen from Neils photograph. I'm glad to report that your fears that this light would attract yobs like moths to a flame, has not so far materialised.
In reply to your first comment, no I have not spoken to any of them, but since the hedges are getting over grown, they won't be able to see it, meaning the light.

Your second comment, no it's not 8M high, and as I have previously posted, the light fixed to the top is not as psecified hence that and the column do not comply with the planning application, this puts HBC in breach of the application, and if the residents so wished HBC could be made to remove the light & column, and install the one detailed in the application. Good job I have moved eh

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein.

park381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..