Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   When is the 2nd Coming - Coming? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/when-is-the-2nd-coming-coming-64075.html)

jaysay 20-04-2013 14:12

Re: When is the 2nd Coming - Coming?

Well to say the Thread Starter don't believe in god he certainly knows a lot about the subject, maybe he's just a disgruntled monk who was kicked out for filching the communion wine:rolleyes:

DaveinGermany 20-04-2013 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1054437)
Well to say the Thread Starter don't believe in god he certainly knows a lot about the subject,:rolleyes:

Google, what a marvellous invention, can make even the most brainiacally challenged amongst us appear knowledgeable. :)

Less 20-04-2013 14:28

Quote:

Well to say the Thread Starter don't believe in god he certainly knows a lot about the subject, maybe he's just a disgruntled monk who was kicked out for filching the communion wine:rolleyes:

I don't believe, but can't avoid watching the documentaries about how religions evolved.

Very interesting history programme's showing for example how closely linked each of the Christian religions are, and take a fair part of their ceremonies from the Jewish faith.
As I say interesting, yes, believable?
Throw another bucket of coal on the fire mother, my bath waters going cold.
Sorry got carried away, I meant primitive.
:)

jaysay 20-04-2013 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1054444)
, but can't avoid watching the documentaries about how religions evolved.

I can Less, its call the off switch:rolleyes:

Gordon Booth 20-04-2013 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1054434)
You get in the queue, there's a lot before you for that job, in fact people are actually paying to do it:rolleyes:

Even better some get paid to do it. I didn't say it was a free offer.

Less 20-04-2013 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1054446)
I can Less, its call the off switch:rolleyes:

With knowledge comes power, because I don't dismiss the documentaries about religion I gain a better knowledge than those that believe but don't think.

jaysay 20-04-2013 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1054450)
With knowledge comes power, because I don't dismiss the documentaries about religion I gain a better knowledge than those that believe but don't think.

You'll be turning into a Margaret clone next:D

Less 20-04-2013 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1054517)
You'll be turning into a Margaret clone next:D

Well thanks for that, I bet Mick a tenner you couldn't tell bullshine from real bullsheeeite!
:(

davemac 20-04-2013 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon Booth (Post 1054409)
It can't start with the big bang, there must have been something there to go 'BANG'.

I did say it "depends how far back you want to go" my knowledge cant go further back than the bang. I will of course entertain other theories.

Less 20-04-2013 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemac (Post 1054531)
I did say it "depends how far back you want to go" my knowledge cant go further back than the bang. I will of course entertain other theories.

Well hello other theories, welcome to my pad, if you notice I'm here to entertain you, now, shall we start with your persistent belief that there is a God, or shall we cut to the ultimate question?

'If after a lifetime of searching you finally discover and therefore recognise a woman's clitoris, when you've finished, will she at last be satisfied?'

:eek:

davemac 20-04-2013 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1054536)
Well hello other theories, welcome to my pad, if you notice I'm here to entertain you, now, shall we start with your persistent belief that there is a God, or shall we cut to the ultimate question?

'If after a lifetime of searching you finally discover and therefore recognise a woman's clitoris, when you've finished, will she at last be satisfied?'

:eek:

You have a misunderstanding that I have a belief in an almighty, I lean both ways, its called hedging my bets.

As for a womans bits, well I worked from the manual, and after dismantling and re-building it again, I had three screws left over. Plus she wants the ceiling peach.

Less 20-04-2013 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemac (Post 1054539)
You have a misunderstanding that I have a belief in an almighty, I lean both ways, its called hedging my bets.

As for a womans bits, well I worked from the manual, and after dismantling and re-building it again, I had three screws left over. Plus she wants the ceiling peach.

A nice reply unfortunately I had left it wide open for you to say, 'satisfied they are never satisfied', that's were the idea of a second coming originates from.
;)

plus it wasn't your idea of God it is that damned theories idea of God I was getting at.

davemac 20-04-2013 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1054541)
A nice reply unfortunately I had left it wide open for you to say, 'satisfied they are never satisfied', that's were the idea of a second coming originates from.
;)

plus it wasn't your idea of God it is that damned theories idea of God I was getting at.

My woman never says she is not satisfied..........she does however say you can start when you are ready............to that I reply, I finished 10 minutes ago.

Also to be converted on the doorstep would suggest that people are easily talked into things, they could just as easily have got double glazing, praise be the Everest.

davemac 20-04-2013 19:33

Just to get back on message for a moment, the title is "when is the second coming-coming". This would pre-suppose that the first coming had occurred, and you believe it had occurred, otherwise you would have asked when is the first coming. missing out all the double entendres ......or any other French bicycle

kestrelx 22-04-2013 16:34

Quote:

Well I've read some books on the subject - also could say I was a childhood Christian :rolleyes: till I started to question what I'd been taught!

One book I recommend I bought over 10 years ago...

The Jesus Mysteries The Jesus Mysteries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that there were other

The Jesus Myth - Timothy Freke - YouTube

Fact is; religion is one factor that is keeping people fighting.