Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Missing child in Portugal - Madeleine McCann (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/missing-child-in-portugal-madeleine-mccann-30497.html)

Traceyb37 14-05-2007 18:50

re: Missing child in Portugal - Madeleine McCann

Hope its not bad news! Just been on news this person who owes the villa is english and been on the sky news talking about maddie!

grego 14-05-2007 19:09

Thanks for the link Tracey, hope they reveal more soon.

Lilly 14-05-2007 19:49

Got Sky News on now.High level search taking place in villa 100 yards from where the McCanns were staying.An English woman owns the villa and her son is a frequent visitor.No-one has been arrested yet but the police are looking closely at the son who has been hanging around the area and has been translating what the police have been saying for the media and the McCanns.They are now considering some of his actions suspicious.Hope to God that this is not another Huntley and that this ends the search for Madeleine,finding her alive and well.

flashy 14-05-2007 20:00

police are questioning more than 1 person...fingers crossed she is ok

robert murat and his mum jennifer murat

slinky 14-05-2007 20:15

OH PLEASE GOD FIND HER ALIVE!!!!

I will have the news on all night and I will more than likely sleep with it on so that if I wake during the night I can check.

God I hope this has a happy ending. I hope that because a women is involved nothing sinister has happened....... but even women can be as bad :(

flashy 14-05-2007 20:16

ive got sky news on too

Lilly 14-05-2007 20:22

I'm praying with every fibre of my being that Madeleine is found alive.I'm sitting here watching sky news,biting my nails and feel quite sick too.Makes me wonder,if I feel like this what must the parents be feeling at this moment?

flashy 14-05-2007 20:24

your not the only one

slinky 14-05-2007 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilly (Post 424165)
I'm praying with every fibre of my being that Madeleine is found alive.I'm sitting here watching sky news,biting my nails and feel quite sick too.Makes me wonder,if I feel like this what must the parents be feeling at this moment?

I think we are all feeling the same Lilly :(

We have waited so long to hear the faintest bit of news that they are getting closer to finding her, what them bloody parents must be going through.

is it a good sign that they have named them?? because i didn't think they did this until they have very good evidence. :confused: You never know just how much they know.

flashy 14-05-2007 20:41

i reckon if he does have her, if he hadnt been found out i reckon he would of told everyone she was his daughter cos he has one who looks like maddie in england

slinky 14-05-2007 20:46

the forensics are leaving?? does that mean they have found something or not??

flashy 14-05-2007 20:46

well they've took some boxes with them

Traceyb37 14-05-2007 21:21

Is This Another Ian Huntley! NEWS SAID THEY HAVE TOOK AWAY SOME THINGS!

Hope Not!

slinky 14-05-2007 21:27

His cousin is speaking very highly of him :( I reserve judgment til something concrete comes through.

Its all very confusing. But still they must have some good ideas.......I didnt think they usually named names.:(

flashy 14-05-2007 21:28

but they named that first person they took in for questioning when those prostitutes where murdered in suffolk and it turned out not to be him