Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   I find this totally hilarious... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/i-find-this-totally-hilarious-43997.html)

garinda 19-11-2008 16:20

Re: I find this totally hilarious...

There is an irony to all this, especially as the information seems to have been made public by some disgruntled member high up in the organisation, because for years the N.F./B.N.P. have published the names, addresses, and photographs of those who they see as their opponents.

jaysay 19-11-2008 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by mani (Post 652584)
jaysay

i actually remember you posting that on accyweb about a yr or so ago

You'll have to forgive me mani, its those little grey cells, or in my case the lack of them thats the trouble these days;)

K-P 19-11-2008 16:48

radio dj rod lucas loses his job for being on the list

video: Radio DJ Rod Lucas axed after appearing on BNP membership list - timesonline

K-P 19-11-2008 16:49

if this list is now being reproduced on many website (i ahvent seen a copy yet) then whats to stop someone adding names for whatever reason

also does anyone else think this is turning into a witch hunt ?

mani 19-11-2008 16:57

the list thats been outed has already been scrutinised by the media etc - its not as if 5 people have it - so any changes wouldnt appear on the others.

it was apparently released to harm the leadership of nick griffin more than anything. the person who allegedly released it did it so bnp supporters would turn against griffin rather than unveil the world the bnp's

K-P 19-11-2008 17:03

Whatever the reason.. its now turned into a dangerous witch hunt..

What i am saying is that when fred bloggs visits jack anons website and finds the list... whats to say that list hasnt been tampered with.. anyone with the list can reproduce. add names then publish it as the list... not hard is it.

garinda 19-11-2008 17:10

There aren't many Patels on the list.

Which is odd, as they claim membership from all races, not being a racist organisation.

:D

jambutty 19-11-2008 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by mani (Post 652614)
the list thats been outed has already been scrutinised by the media etc - its not as if 5 people have it - so any changes wouldnt appear on the others.

it was apparently released to harm the leadership of nick griffin more than anything. the person who allegedly released it did it so bnp supporters would turn against griffin rather than unveil the world the bnp's

Of course on the other hand it could have been a dastardly plot by the secret service to discredit what the establishment sees as a dangerous political party.

katex 19-11-2008 17:12

Seems there are a few vicars on there. Trainee vicar on the Radio today, explained that Jesus was not white so she concluded that they are not honouring their profession.

Also was a lady barrister who thought that the barristers on this list would not defend any Afro-Caribbean clients in the correct way, and persuade them to plead guilty.

Made me laugh when she was asked what she would think if there was a Lollipop lady amongst the listed, but she adamant would not effect their job ?
(This left too much for my imagination .. :rolleyes:)

garinda 19-11-2008 17:13

I've done BB5, and now I'm on BB3.:)

Less 19-11-2008 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 652621)
Of course on the other hand it could have been a dastardly plot by the secret service to discredit what the establishment sees as a dangerous political party.

Ooooooh! Goody, a really intelligent conspiracy theory is about to begin.

mani 19-11-2008 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 652621)

its common knowledge on alot of the right-wing sites that one of the general secretary's or something quit around the time this list was accurate.

sometimes believing that people did this out of spite just isnt enough so they feel they wanna give credit to something else.

even nick griffin has said somethign along those lines that they have a pretty good idea who did it and they did it to discredit him and his leadership

SamF 19-11-2008 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by K-P (Post 652618)
Whatever the reason.. its now turned into a dangerous witch hunt..

What i am saying is that when fred bloggs visits jack anons website and finds the list... whats to say that list hasnt been tampered with.. anyone with the list can reproduce. add names then publish it as the list... not hard is it.

But there are so many copies out there a fake one would not get the popularity of the rest...

Mancie 19-11-2008 18:58

I do know.. or did know ....that some "active" racist people..maybe not even registered members of the BNP had names, addresses, of people they regarded as the enemy on data base computers that could be passed around... I doubt if it's simply a BNP issue..to be frank the inside of the BNP IRA UDA and any Muslim extremist groups that advocate violence for thier aims should be banned by law... and those who may say the BNP do not advocate violence are at the best naive..at the worst mentally criminal.

garinda 19-11-2008 22:53

I nearly choked on my Ovaltine tonight, when on the television news one of the members of the B.N.P. bleated on that what had happened was akin to living in a fascist state.

Priceless.