Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Born again Virgins (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/born-again-virgins-54338.html)

Tealeaf 09-08-2010 22:22

Re: Born again Virgins

Surely this is sexist stuff on the part of the NHS? Would it be possible for me to get the operation done? I know this lovely little divorcee in her late 20's/early 30's who would love to break a young virgin in, so what do I need to do in order to satisfy her carnal desires and will the NHS help me?

SPUGGIE J 10-08-2010 05:44

All you can do is ask. ;)

jaysay 10-08-2010 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf (Post 835494)
Surely this is sexist stuff on the part of the NHS? Would it be possible for me to get the operation done? I know this lovely little divorcee in her late 20's/early 30's who would love to break a young virgin in, so what do I need to do in order to satisfy her carnal desires and will the NHS help me?

If you accept Islam Tealeaf;)

Margaret Pilkington 10-08-2010 10:56

and also if you can prove you are psychologically damaged by not being a virgin anymore....so I'm pretty sure that you cannot request it to be done for someone else so that you might benefit......tough that, Tealeaf :D

SPUGGIE J 10-08-2010 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 835571)
and also if you can prove you are psychologically damaged by not being a virgin anymore....so I'm pretty sure that you cannot request it to be done for someone else so that you might benefit......tough that, Tealeaf :D

He is damaged because he aint and she is because he aint n wants him. I think thats the jist.

jaysay 10-08-2010 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J (Post 835629)
He is damaged because he aint and she is because he aint n wants him. I think that's the jist.

And the translation is Spugs:rolleyes:

SPUGGIE J 10-08-2010 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 835633)
And the translation is Spugs:rolleyes:

Was keeping it clean. ;)

MargaretR 10-08-2010 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf (Post 835494)

You aren't 'young' so you don't meet the critereon.:p
I question the sanity of any woman her age who desires a male virgin.
Many men behave like they don't know what to do, so if you had been young you might well have 'triumphed' anyway.

Less 10-08-2010 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 835754)
You aren't 'young' so you don't meet the critereon.:p
I question the sanity of any woman her age who desires a male virgin.
Many men behave like they don't know what to do, so if you had been young you might well have 'triumphed' anyway.

Here's a hint, if it ever happens again to you, fart and give him a clue!
:hidewall:

jaysay 11-08-2010 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 835763)
Here's a hint, if it ever happens again to you, fart and give him a clue!
:hidewall:

:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:Ya daft sod Less, post like that should have a warning on them especially when I'm on water tablets:D