Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Lazy women (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/lazy-women-61530.html)

Claytoner40 19-05-2012 16:14

Lazy women

Serious question - Do you think women are getting lazier? When I look back to the life my dad and grandad have I have to say without doubt they are

My wife irons my shirts and trousers but there is no way she will do my socks or underpants. She expects me to put my dirty washing in the wash basket and side the table before she does the dishes. When she works afternoon shifts I am expected to make my own tea. She tries to clean my shoes but she is useless at it so I always end up doing the final polish myself. I drove her into town today and dropped her off to do the shopping I didn't even get a thank you.

What experiences do others have with their lazy other halves

Michael1954 19-05-2012 16:17

Re: Lazy women

Oh my, you're asking for trouble. Expect plenty of red karma.

garinda 19-05-2012 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claytoner40 (Post 992844)
Serious question - Do you think women are getting lazier? When I look back to the life my dad and grandad have I have to say without doubt they are

My wife irons my shirts and trousers but there is no way she will do my socks or underpants. She expects me to put my dirty washing in the wash basket and side the table before she does the dishes. When she works afternoon shifts I am expected to make my own tea. She tries to clean my shoes but she is useless at it so I always end up doing the final polish myself. I drove her into town today and dropped her off to do the shopping I didn't even get a thank you.

She must be lazy.

She hasn't mustered the energy to leave you...yet.

:D

Claytoner40 19-05-2012 16:25

That's my point Garinda. Most women are too idle to shiver

garinda 19-05-2012 16:28

Technology has made everyone lazier.

I can't even remember the last time I heard of a tit being caught in a mangle.

garinda 19-05-2012 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claytoner40 (Post 992849)
That's my point Garinda. Most women are too idle to shiver

Lol, have you watched Death Wish recently?

Good luck.

MargaretR 19-05-2012 16:34

1 Attachment(s)
Too many men have Andy Capp as a role model.

Margaret Pilkington 19-05-2012 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claytoner40 (Post 992844)

If I were married to you.....I would certainly have no qualms about ironing your socks and your underpants......but, I would wait until YOU were in them. I'd starch them for you too!
And, when you started walking like you had left your horse, I would hide the Zinc ointment. After all, you deserve a caring wife....not a servant.

Claytoner40 19-05-2012 16:37

Proof of point - she has just finished mowing the lawn and the first thing she does is ask me to make her a brew. I mean she is already stood up. I'm led on settee watching the rugby. Case proved m'lord

garinda 19-05-2012 16:39

In general who raises the men, who expect to be waited on hand and foot?

Women!

They only have themselves to blame.

Margaret Pilkington 19-05-2012 16:39

This is not a serious thread it should be moved to'Anything Goes'right away.

jaysay 19-05-2012 16:59

I think Claytoner is deadly serious and he has his wife's permission to say so:rolleyes:

Claytoner40 19-05-2012 16:59

The telephone just rang. I thought I'll wait to see how long it takes for her to answer it. Thirteen rings. Granted she had to come from upstairs but thirteen seems excessive to me

Retlaw 19-05-2012 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 992852)
Too many men have Andy Capp as a role model.

A Role model indeed, should be on the School coriculum.

MargaretR 19-05-2012 17:50

Just like bee drones, men have shorter lifespans.
When they no longer serve a purpose (procreation of species), they tend to die off (some more quickly than others).

In order to ensure that your 'worker bee' will take the trouble to prolong your life with care, you need to abandon the drone mentality and offer mutual caring.