Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Mick admin (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/mick-admin-68785.html)

Neil 07-01-2017 14:46

Re: Mick admin

My thoughts are with you and all your family Mick.

garinda 07-01-2017 15:05

Thank you for everything you've done, on here, and for me personally.
You and all the family are in my thoughts.
You're a gentleman.
Can't say anymore.
G x

MargaretR 07-01-2017 17:48

Very sad news - I hope that knowing you will be fondly remembered gives you some comfort.

Shurm 07-01-2017 17:54

So sorry to hear your news take good care of yourself and thanks for all your admin work.

emamum 07-01-2017 21:24

Just logged in for the first time in forever because I heard this news.

Really really sorry to hear this mick, I'm thinking of you and your family 💕💕

Guinness 07-01-2017 22:10

There are so many forums out there where the main moderator is a complete and utter '****' (cue infarcation for using asterisks :p)

This has been one of the few forums that I have found where poetic licence, free speech, hot headed outbursts and absolute crud has been sensibly moderated by someone who has simply dealt with issues without lowering himself into public spats, flaunting ego or misusing power.

Thanks for allowing me to be a '****' (cue 2nd infarction) and not knowing your beliefs..good journey

davemac 07-01-2017 22:41

Mick so sorry to hear the news, your courage is a lesson to us all.

Restless 08-01-2017 00:20

DiG said it best. I feel I could only cheapen them by trying

Very sad news.

boxermum 08-01-2017 00:38

Although I have never met you Mick,I have to echo all previous comments.You are without doubt the most courageous, thoughtful and magnanimous person to move me to tears.God be with you,on this final journey.Thoughts to your (no doubt proud) family.x

shillelagh 08-01-2017 00:42

I'm so sorry Mick .. this is from me and the spugster xx you are one on your own xx and even tho you never stopped winding me up about absinthe ... you still wanted your Scottish haggis ...

KiTChener 08-01-2017 07:18

Never met you, Mick but I do recognise that you are one of the mainstays of this wonderful forum. Although not religious myself, I will say a silent prayer that your remaining days/weeks pass as painlessly as possible, and you can hopefully enjoy what time you have left with your family.
Gerard

Retlaw 08-01-2017 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1184544)
Right sorry posting this from hospital bed I am stepping down as admin of Accyweb owing to health reasons any problems please ask Neil who is the new admin
From what they have told me I won't be around much longer
I have been talking with the end of life team
So there it is i have enjoyed my time on here and all the Accyweb party's we had in the stag
Have made some great friends
But now I must leave you enjoy Accyweb make it a site to remember
Good night all
Mick (site admin)

Mick. I posted a tribute to you and your great work as admin on Accy Web, on Hyndburn chat, you have a lot of friends on there, over 130 hearts and sorrows have been attached to the post, and several of those friends who know you personally have posted tributes to you. I'm just sorry this has to happen to you,
Best Regards
Walter the one you can't Alter

odders 08-01-2017 15:30

So saddened to here, thoughts with you and your family. Thanks for the great work and time you committed to the forum.

Boeing Guy 09-01-2017 15:31

Words fail me Mick.
Hope your time left is comfortable.
Thinking of you and your family.

Neil 09-01-2017 21:44

I visited Mick this afternoon at Blackburn Royal, I've seen him looking worse on a Saturday afternoon in the Railway so hopefully he'll be allowed home soon.

If anyone wants to go and see him I'm sure he'll be happy to see you.