Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2007, 15:33   #16
Resident Waffler

Re: 9/11 Cover up???

There are a lot of unanswered questions and if I'd lost someone in that tragedy I'd like to know what it was all about. I agree with most of what Jambutty said. There was one building which collapsed for no apparant reason. It hadn't even been hit. I didn't see the program but I think in the future our descendants may learn the truth from the release of top secret files. I doubt it will be in my lifetime.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-02-2007, 15:48   #17
God Member

What unanswered questions? ...which building collapsed for no reason?..both buildings were hit by seperate planes crashing into them!...the twin towers were not demolished using explosives planted by anyone... the explosion of fuel from both planes was enough to bend the inner iron structure causing the floors to collapse onto the lower floors.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 16:20   #18
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
What unanswered questions? ...which building collapsed for no reason?..both buildings were hit by seperate planes crashing into them!...the twin towers were not demolished using explosives planted by anyone... the explosion of fuel from both planes was enough to bend the inner iron structure causing the floors to collapse onto the lower floors.
there was another building that collapsed near to the towers and it just so happened to have a cia bunker in its basement

it wasnt hit by a plane infact it wasnt hit by anything it just collapsed for no wreason at all , well apart from teh demolition explosives used to demolish it which is the only explination for the building collapsing
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 16:28   #19
God Member

Ok this building

FIRE STORM: WTC 7 stands amid the rubble of the recently collapsed Twin Towers. Damaged by falling debris, the building then endures a fire that rages for hours. Experts say this combination, not a demolition-style implosion, led to the roofline "kink" that signals WTC 7's progressive collapse.

Thats one answered question!..but a question for you ..why would the CIA blow up this building?

Last edited by Mancie; 19-02-2007 at 16:33. Reason: none
Old 19-02-2007, 16:30   #20
God Member

I didn't watch it, but I can imagine it to be like the 1000's of other conspiracy videos such as Loose Change which are so full of inacuracies its unbelievable, but told in a way that will make the audience believe the crazy contraptions they call 'truth'.

Last edited by andrewb; 19-02-2007 at 16:32.
andrewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 16:40   #21
God Member

And to the prat that just sent me neg karma for my post on this subject... get a life coward and sign.
Old 19-02-2007, 16:41   #22
I am Banned

Quote:
Ok this building

?

you asked what building , i merely pointed out what they were talking about , thats probably the one but i wasnt realy paying much attention as it was only on while i was waiting for somthing better to watch

ive heard all the conspiracy theories behind this, some have credibility some dont , all i know is somthing aint right about it so theres probably more to this story that we will never know
Old 19-02-2007, 16:43   #23
I am Banned

Quote:
And to the prat that just sent me neg karma for my post on this subject... get a life coward and sign.
another conspiracy theory in teh making

i say blair did it
Old 19-02-2007, 16:46   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
another conspiracy theory in teh making

i say blair did it
or could be the CIA.. I've heard they monitor Accy Web forums!
Old 19-02-2007, 16:47   #25
I am Banned

Quote:
or could be the CIA.. I've heard they monitor Accy Web forums!

start talking about bombing parliment and see what happens

edit:

brb

somones at teh door
Old 19-02-2007, 16:54   #26
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

why does nearly everyone think when summat bad happens there is a conspiracy?
why cant people just face facts it was terrorist attack!! no explosives etc...just 2 planes crashing into them and both buildings collasping!
Old 19-02-2007, 17:11   #27
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
There are a lot of unanswered questions and if I'd lost someone in that tragedy I'd like to know what it was all about. I agree with most of what Jambutty said. There was one building which collapsed for no apparant reason. It hadn't even been hit. I didn't see the program but I think in the future our descendants may learn the truth from the release of top secret files. I doubt it will be in my lifetime.
On the programme independent experts said the building that collapsed next to the Twin Towers, did so because the heat weakened the steel structure.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 17:16   #28
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
There are a lot of unanswered questions and if I'd lost someone in that tragedy I'd like to know what it was all about.

There's always people ready with theories about why things happen, be it man made tragedies such as this, or natural ones.

It's only just over twenty years ago that the Chief Constable of Greater Manchester James Anderton, said that AIDS had been sent by God to free the world of homosexuality, this was echoed by the then editor of the Sunday Times Andrew Neil.

Old 19-02-2007, 17:19   #29
God Member

well all i can say is that 9/11 was the best day in my whole life....my son was born 5 years to the day before it happened
Old 19-02-2007, 17:21   #30
Give, give, give member

...how it would get rid of lesbians, amongst the least affected of all people, or how they would explain this theory today to the millions of African orphans, orphnned because of AIDS, remains a mystery.

Things happen. More times than not, there isn't some sinister conspiracy behind it.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..