Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2007, 12:05   #46
Resident Waffler

Re: 9/11 Cover up???

I'm going to have to get my thinking head on again to try to explain what I mean here.

It's either:

a) It happened exactly as we were told
b) There is a conspiracy to hide the truth because the lizards don't want us to know
c) We do not know the truth because people are too busy opting for 'a' or 'b' and some things remain unanswered.

I'm in the 'c' camp.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-02-2007, 12:05   #47
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
Who says George W. Bush was behind it? Or even knew about it.

He might have had an inkling through security sources but not enough info to know were they would strike and when. No-one including GWB wants to see their citizens killed just as a popularity booster. When Japan attacked Pearl Harbour the president knew something was going to happen but not really when and where.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 12:10   #48
Resident Waffler

Just accepting that it's all clear cut and there are no anomalies is like saying a murder is solved because someone is in prison serving time for it. The person in prison may well have murdered one person, or even two - but if there is a third victim and the facts don't fit just lumping them together as victims of the same killer isn't the answer because it means another real killer is still out there.

Old 21-02-2007, 12:23   #49
God Member

The real murderer is still out there and insiting others to carry out more murders like this. He who plants the seed is as guilty as those that reap the harvest. Or to put it another way if I have a gun and load it for the notion that said gun kills someone them I am as much to blame as he who pulls the trigger.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 13:10   #50
Resident Waffler

My point being that there may be more than one guilty party - not all belonging to the same.

Old 21-02-2007, 15:08   #51
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
My point being that there may be more than one guilty party - not all belonging to the same.
Come on, you obviously have a theory. Who are the guilty parties then?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 17:40   #52
Yank in King Art's Court!

As I've stated before on this subject. I KNOW, without a doubt that the plane hit the pentagon as stated. I had a friend who was in that section at that time doing electrical work. He witnessed the roar of the plane coming in, the explosion, and the aftermath as dead and burning bodies were being rescued or covered. He saw heroes running into the burning section to rescued those trapped and injured.

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..