Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2005, 17:13   #46
Senior Member+

Re: Anybody into WWE

yeah should be intresting Batista dumped Rik out too.He probably wont be the mediator this time.
Old 03-02-2005, 21:25   #47
Ren
Junior Member+

Heya bostrom, and every one else

Raw was very interesting this week, they seemed to throw a lot of swerves in the show to confuse us on where Batista is going, 1 minute B's gonna have a go at HHH then JBL comes on and it looks like he might accept the challenge, next min it looked like a fix from HHH 2 get rid...

Cant wait to see SD even though I allready know the results, it was filmed directly after raw this week, due to them heading over to Japan later this week, BTW any one Going to see Fozzy in Manchester/Liverpool on the 12th of feb, allready have tickets sorted for the daytime gig @ beirkeller in Manc, but the evening show is at KrazyHouse Liverpool, Jericho's gonna be dj'n through the night after the show, and its a all nighter
Old 07-02-2005, 01:29   #48
God Member

rockarabbit good to see you. Just finished Stone Cold's autobiography any good recommended reads?
Old 07-02-2005, 01:33   #49

hi again and dont know if you ve read it but mankinds is better than stone colds and china s wasnt bad either but been a while since i read that one. better off watching the autobiographys on sky if they show me again
rockrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:38   #50
God Member

yeah seen a few of them on sky on the biography channel. Enjoyed Stone Cold's he held nothing back!!! Going to give Lita's a try when i find it i think. Mankind's will be interesting i'll keep my eye open for that one too cheers.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:42   #51

i had to order mankinds to get it couldnt find it anywhere thats a fair while ago now though . not sure with lita coz she aint really done much yet apart from mess about with the hardy s and cane . watched the one last week or the week before on sky with eddie
Old 07-02-2005, 01:46   #52
God Member

Missed that one. Seen Rock's, Stone Cold's, Hulk Hogan can't remember who else. Alway's winding my little lad up that i know their real names lol!! Just told him Edge is called Adam Copeland he's amazed were i get it all from lol!!
Old 07-02-2005, 01:50   #53
Ren
Junior Member+

Sky sports seem to be showing a few of the cutdown "dvd" special's at the moment, last before the eddie one was "my name is eugine" which was quite cool, instead of books, has anyone got "Rise and Fall of ECW?" that has got to be one of the best buy's Ive ever made, "The monday night war" was a great dvd, but the ECW dvd is unbelivable, just cant wait now for the confirmed ECW ppv later this year, WWE have apparantly been trying to get some of the old names mainly Sabu/NewJack/ShaneDouglas for the show
Old 07-02-2005, 01:52   #54

lol at least you can use your kid as an excuse for watching it i just take stick off my mates for it used to tape every event and still got em going back to about 94 and older ones when the warrior was about
Old 07-02-2005, 01:52   #55
God Member

I'll keep my eyes open for them too ren!
Old 07-02-2005, 01:56   #56
God Member

It was my bloody lad that got me into it but yeah i get greif too. Same thing all the time "don't you know it's fake"? Best when you go to live ones and your with 30,000 other saddo's lol!!!
Old 07-02-2005, 01:59   #57
Ren
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
I'll keep my eyes open for them too ren!
The ECW dvd is a must own, even if you have never heard of seen ECW before, to see Tazz crying is a very powerfull moment, and shows the true passion the company had, I started watching it to fall asleep to, 6 hours later I was still hooked to the tv....

BTW any one have proper SKYD? or watch TNA/FWA/3PW or NJ? on TWC ?
Old 07-02-2005, 02:01   #58
God Member

Yeah but can't get into wrestling channel tried watching a few times
Old 07-02-2005, 02:04   #59

its the same old argument if its fake and yes most of it is acting but still its high risk acting . cant remember what the wcw used to be called without watching em again wasnt that twa but got a fair few videos of it when j.y.d used to be in it and the freebirds never watched that much of ecw
Old 07-02-2005, 02:05   #60
Ren
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
It was my bloody lad that got me into it but yeah i get greif too. Same thing all the time "don't you know it's fake"? Best when you go to live ones and your with 30,000 other saddo's lol!!!
Id like to see you throw your self of a 16ft steel cage, get back up and then get chokeslammed through the top of it again, I tend to agree with ppl when they say its fake or they know how to fall, sure the storylines etc are just like anyother soap opera, sure they break fall like any with anysense would, just ask them if they mind you putting them in a crossface or a ankle lock, see how soon it is before there screaming

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..