Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2005, 02:08   #61

Re: Anybody into WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Yeah but can't get into wrestling channel tried watching a few times

watched it a few times but some of it is poor with the japs half the time you can see they dont even come close to making contact and they cant fall properly .Was hoping for more from when mankind wrestled over there with barbwire ropes
rockrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-02-2005, 02:09   #62
God Member

Story lines better than most soaps think that is the bit people are missing that don't watch it. Even so-called sad story lines (Lita's baby) are comical. JR and King make Raw they have me in stitches lol!!
Old 07-02-2005, 02:13   #63
Ren
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrabbit
watched it a few times but some of it is poor with the japs half the time you can see they dont even come close to making contact and they cant fall properly .Was hoping for more from when mankind wrestled over there with barbwire ropes
Yeah Ive caught a few show's mainly with Hogan/Guerro and Benoit, have you seen the recent TNA though, its just comical, apart from being WWE-Rejects, they have a octigon ring, and watching it last week, Nash and hall were wrestling dressed as Elvis ?
Old 07-02-2005, 02:14   #64

reckon the worst was triple h s and stephanies wedding and anything is better than the soaps on telly id ban em all lol and whats happened to spanish commentators as in tito santana that lost there table every week
Old 07-02-2005, 02:19   #65
God Member

PMSL!! Every ppv that table goes through!! Think i'd better go to bed or i'm not going to see this side of dinner time. Night guys!
Quote:
reckon the worst was triple h s and stephanies wedding and anything is better than the soaps on telly id ban em all lol and whats happened to spanish commentators as in tito santana that lost there table every week
Old 07-02-2005, 02:20   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren
Yeah Ive caught a few show's mainly with Hogan/Guerro and Benoit, have you seen the recent TNA though, its just comical, apart from being WWE-Rejects, they have a octigon ring, and watching it last week, Nash and hall were wrestling dressed as Elvis ?
lol they should have quit ages ago instead of making themsleves look stupid will keep my eye out for when its on again . which one is jeff jarret champion in at the moment?
Old 07-02-2005, 02:21   #67
Ren
Junior Member+

Spanish comentator's on raw went when EB took over as GM, JR and King got moved up top near the 'tron were the old WcW comentators used to be, I suppose it was done in a way of getting EB over as GM of raw by making it look like the old WcW set
Old 07-02-2005, 02:22   #68
Ren
Junior Member+

Quote:
lol they should have quit ages ago instead of making themsleves look stupid will keep my eye out for when its on again . which one is jeff jarret champion in at the moment?
that would be TNA

http://www.tnawrestling.com/
Old 07-02-2005, 02:24   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
PMSL!! Every ppv that table goes through!! Think i'd better go to bed or i'm not going to see this side of dinner time. Night guys!
night and hopefully i wont see dinner time lol
Old 07-02-2005, 02:27   #70

was reading about jarrett a few weeks back but didnt see nash mentioned so a few other names i recognised and if they are trying to make the wwe a bit like wcw when are the nitro girls coming lol
Old 17-02-2005, 15:35   #71
Senior Member+

wonder when sky are going to put smackdown on live, got to wait till tomorrow night to find out what Dave Batista is going to do with JBL.I think its just opening it up ready for Batista to interfere with no way out match with "Show".
Old 17-02-2005, 20:13   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead
wonder when sky are going to put smackdown on live, got to wait till tomorrow night to find out what Dave Batista is going to do with JBL.I think its just opening it up ready for Batista to interfere with no way out match with "Show".
Dont think they ll show it live without trying to make more money off it but there may be a way online to get american tv on if you actually searched about
Old 17-02-2005, 23:34   #73
Ren
Junior Member+

sorry, that wont ever happen, SD is taped on a Tuesday and aired Thursday night in the US, untill the show actually go's live over there, which is not gonna happen in the forceable future
Old 18-02-2005, 12:47   #74
Senior Member+

I think you can watch some highlights on www.wwe.com
Old 18-02-2005, 12:50   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead
I think you can watch some highlights on www.wwe.com
think it was a smackdown site i found where you can watch some of it but it still wasnt available to view this morning and can watch it anyway tonight

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..