Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2009, 20:24   #31

Re: Appreciating Accrington

thats why i keep my mouth shut and dont snitch
carla d is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-03-2009, 20:24   #32
Caz
God Member

Not having a go either, but why mouth off that you know people who do, to potentially thousands of people, rather than report em?

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 20:25   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz View Post
Get real. If you know someone who owns guns, and presumably not the type of people who go huntin'/shootin'/fishin'/, I would say it was your public duty to inform the police.

Lots of people carry guns & knives supposedly for show....then they use em.
and a hunter or shooter etc could always use that gun too...
Old 07-03-2009, 20:25   #34
Caz
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carla d View Post

Erm, OK whateva...

- Oscar Wilde
Old 07-03-2009, 20:26   #35
Caz
God Member

Quote:

these people...do they have a gun licence...are they the hunting fishing type......?

- Oscar Wilde
Old 07-03-2009, 20:27   #36

because its true that people do carry weapons around as much people think accy is safe it isnt and there not exactley kids who i am on about with weapons there fully grown adults who do actually respect people and dont wander the streets ready to harm people.
Old 07-03-2009, 20:29   #37
Caz
God Member

I really don't believe I am reading this...

So the people you know who carry guns are just law abiding citizens are they. think not

- Oscar Wilde
Old 07-03-2009, 20:31   #38
God Member

Quote:
because its true that people do carry weapons around as much people think accy is safe it isnt and there not exactley kids who i am on about with weapons there fully grown adults who do actually respect people and dont wander the streets ready to harm people.
would it be possible to arrange a hit on my neigbours cat which keeps soiling my lawn ?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 20:33   #39
Caz
God Member

Quote:
Are these the same people you won't grass because you like your life?

- Oscar Wilde
Old 07-03-2009, 20:36   #40

[quote=accyman;690079]would it be possible to arrange a hit on my neigbours cat which keeps soiling my lawn ? [/quote

get a water gun! thats fun.
Old 07-03-2009, 20:37   #41
Caz
God Member

Quote:
Maybe instead of talking about it on here, you should have done the right thing?

Quote:
some of us have to snitch, otherwise people will go on getting away with stuff.

- Oscar Wilde
Old 07-03-2009, 20:38   #42

they are actually adults that do respect people and no they dont wander around being kids. they are actually law abiding, believe it or not people can be law abiding. i dont know if they have a licence i think they do not 100% sure though?
Old 07-03-2009, 20:40   #43
Caz
God Member

I'm actually lost for words here...

- Oscar Wilde
Old 07-03-2009, 20:45   #44

i know alot of people have done things that are against the law that is serious yes i know that owning a gun is one unless they have a licence in alot of towns if you snich then you and your familiy get subjected to alot of trouble from the people who you upset, im asking now as you have made me curious i will get back to you and let you know!!
Old 07-03-2009, 20:47   #45
Caz
God Member

These law abiding citizens. You don't know whether they have licences...presumably not, if that is all they supposedly carry them for...protection. doubt you know whether they have bullets either.

Maybe when these sort of issues start to affect you and yours, you will think twice about whether you think it acceptable or not..but then agian you are not sure are...coz you won't snitch.

- Oscar Wilde

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..