Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2009, 20:54   #46

Re: Appreciating Accrington

ok just i just text them and came outright with what ive said, i wrote " heya, how are ya? quick question, do you have a licence for the gun? sorry to be a pain but im in discussion with someone tb"
they rang me back! laughing they said yes i do and what have i ( meaning me) started now? i mentioned that id gotten into a discussion about the gun etc.
so panic over they have a licence and have actually gotten rid of the gun now as they have a child on the way and dont want to have the gun around a child,
so sorry they dont have a gun now, just a bump.
carla d is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-03-2009, 20:56   #47
Caz
God Member

Quote:
in alot of towns if you snich then you and your familiy get subjected to alot of trouble from the people who you upset, im asking now as you have made me curious i will get back to you and let you know!!
Yeah and there are times when you have to stand up and be counted.

And before you ask, yes, me and mine have stood up to drug dealers who thought they could rule the roost.

And yes, we did stand up to intimidation trying to stop us going to court, including them trying to run one of my sons over, ( others backed down, but we didn't.) and threatening to shoot them if they did. So maybe you see why I can't understand why you are so cool about people you know carrying weapons of any sort.

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 20:56   #48
God Member

so no hit on my neigbours cat then

i would chuck bricks but it sits mainly on my car

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 20:57   #49
Caz
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carla d View Post
ok just i just text them and came outright with what ive said, i wrote " heya, how are ya? quick question, do you have a licence for the gun? sorry to be a pain but im in discussion with someone tb"
they rang me back! laughing they said yes i do and what have i ( meaning me) started now? i mentioned that id gotten into a discussion about the gun etc.
so panic over they have a licence and have actually gotten rid of the gun now as they have a child on the way and dont want to have the gun around a child,
so sorry they dont have a gun now, just a bump.

and you believe that because?

- Oscar Wilde
Old 07-03-2009, 21:00   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz View Post
Yeah and there are times when you have to stand up and be counted.

And before you ask, yes, me and mine have stood up to drug dealers who thought they could rule the roost.

And yes, we did stand up to intimidation trying to stop us going to court, including them trying to run one of my sons over, ( others backed down, but we didn't.) and threatening to shoot them if they did. So maybe you see why I can't understand why you are so cool about people you know carrying weapons of any sort.
sorry to hear they tried to run one of your sons over, some people can stand up to it some cant, im obviously the one who cant, no ones perfect, i wasnt cool about any weapon that anyone has and yes think its wrong but then we come back to who can stand up for themselves and who cant. supposing it also the area thats got a part to play it it too.
Old 07-03-2009, 21:02   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz View Post
and you believe that because?

i personally know the pregnant girl extremely well and have done for a very long time and knew she hated it, i believe them there friends.
Old 07-03-2009, 21:03   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
so no hit on my neigbours cat then

i would chuck bricks but it sits mainly on my car
like i say get yourself a water gun at least your car would get a wash (if it needed washing) lol
Old 07-03-2009, 21:03   #53
Caz
God Member

A pregnant girl with a gun..it just gets better, and funnier.. doubt she had a licence.

- Oscar Wilde
Old 07-03-2009, 21:04   #54

take it you didnt read what i put
Old 07-03-2009, 21:05   #55

bottom 3 sentences
Old 07-03-2009, 21:06   #56
Caz
God Member

Which 3? quote them...or should I have said "had" ?

- Oscar Wilde
Old 07-03-2009, 21:10   #57

"so panic over they have a licence and have actually gotten rid of the gun now as they have a child on the way and dont want to have the gun around a child,
so sorry they dont have a gun now, just a bump."
Old 07-03-2009, 21:12   #58

they havent got it now so my bad for saying so.
Old 07-03-2009, 21:14   #59
Caz
God Member

I repeat, you believe they had a licence why?

- Oscar Wilde
Old 07-03-2009, 21:17   #60

they answered what i asked them? they are a genuine couple and i doubt that they would lie to me? if they have then they are liars but ive known them a very long time and they have never lied before?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..