Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree94Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2013, 22:32   #16
I am Banned

Re: Attack on soldier in woolwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
tough crap if you believe your god wants you to kill inocent people then you have no place in this country so please sod off back to your cappy country and stop enjoying our western ways
Pound to a piece of dung these are home grown bods but have been radicalised by influences originating outside the UK.
BERNADETTE likes this.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-05-2013, 22:35   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Pound to a piece of dung these are home grown bods but have been radicalised by influences originating outside the UK.
Quite possible, theres been Somalis in woolwich n surrounding area fer a good few years now, my moneys on not home grown though.
Old 22-05-2013, 23:50   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
It saddens me to say this, but probably the root cause is New Labour @ Blairs policy of mass immigration. What yeh gotta say about that cmon?
blair basicaly open the floodgates to islamic nutters then decided to start a war on islamic countries based on lies made up by bush and himself

basically anything that has happened to this country and our troops in the past 15 years or so is down to blair been nothing more than americas little bitch

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2013, 00:02   #19
God Member

speaking of blair whats the odds on blairs wife defending these scumbags

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 23-05-2013, 07:20   #20
I am Banned

Quote:
Quite possible, theres been Somalis in woolwich n surrounding area fer a good few years now, my moneys on not home grown though.
Whichwhatever way MrC we will have funded their education/redicalisation in one or more ways.
As the FBI did not only with Al Capone but also with the 9/11 perps..... "follow the money"
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2013, 08:15   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
lets face it the easiest part of an islamic nutters job when wanting to commit a terrorist act is getting into the country

it should be the bloody hardest part
Most of these committing these atrocities on British Soil are born and bred here, the nutter's who bombed the underground and London Bus spring to mind
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2013, 08:49   #22
Resting in Peace

makes you wonder don't it
Old 23-05-2013, 09:05   #23
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Never a truer word mate.
Boeing Guy likes this.
Old 23-05-2013, 09:15   #24
JFT96

It seems these Terrorists, I just call them murderers, wanted to be filmed, judging by last nights ITV news, and sky this morning.
I have not looked at online videos yet.
By broadcasting this, these b..........have won. they want publicity, we should deny it.
Sad that people are happy to film on their mobiles and them sell the footage to the press.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2013, 09:25   #25
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Understand what yer saying B.G. n its a valid observation, But surely the British Public should be told whats actually going on on our streets? The only way we can really protest about lack of action, isthe Ballot Box? People who film stuff like this on mobiles then sell to the press, are sheer greedy scumbags in my view n should be treated wi contempt by all who know em.
Boeing Guy likes this.
Old 23-05-2013, 09:28   #26
Full Member+

Do you think they would let Beverly Allit out of Broadmoor for a spot of day release work at the hospitals where these scumbags are being treated?
Old 23-05-2013, 09:31   #27
JFT96

Fair point Cashy, we need to know what's happening. Itv showed the scumbag giving his reasons for the attack. We should not give these scumbags a platform to issue their rants.

However it was encouraging to see the general public getting involved trying to calm Down the situation

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2013, 10:17   #28
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Understand what yer saying B.G. n its a valid observation, But surely the British Public should be told whats actually going on on our streets? The only way we can really protest about lack of action, isthe Ballot Box? People who film stuff like this on mobiles then sell to the press, are sheer greedy scumbags in my view n should be treated wi contempt by all who know em.
Nothing will every change Cashy, even at the ballot box if we don't sort out this human rights act which so many of this scum hide behind aided and abetted by the likes of Mrs. Blair (for a huge fat fee that is) The human rights act wasn't devised to shield this scum but it does
Old 23-05-2013, 10:35   #29
God Member

Some things really are just too horrific to be contemplated. Much heart goes out to the poor man who was the victim of such an inhumane attack and also to his family who must be going through the pains of hell right now. There is no doubt about the guilt of these murderers. They deserve no clemency. They believe they are at war with Britain and surely deserve a military terror trial or does this not exist? If it doesn't it should.

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2013, 10:54   #30
God Member

i have no idea why the police didnt shoot to kill because now we have the expense of a trial and teh expense of keeping them fed in prison.

a head shot would have saved a lot of money and delivered justice for the victim.Now the victims familes have to live knowing the muderer will probbably get let out in a few years

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..